Trump is a serial abuser. That is why he has to go.

It is, trumps approval is at 52% lol
So sad
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/LOl! You have nothing to debate related to my thread, and you cant even debate your own off topic shit.
538? Really? They said Cameltoe Harris was the frontrunner. They also said Hilldabeast was a sure thing.
Did you hear them tell you how stupid you are for STILL relying on them?
Another off topic coward. Keep them coming.
I QUOTED YOU. How the fuck am I off topic when I am responding to the topic creator???

Fucking moron

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watc...smantling-checks-and-balances-74603589552It's the pattern of abuse that has lead to this. It was Russia in the beginning, now Ukraine. And if left to his own pattern of abuse to this office, we will be dealing with yet another abuse of power scandal all over again. He will just do it again to try and steal another election. And of course, Republicans could care less.

And look at all the other mafia goons corrupting while the impeachment is going on; Laurence Tribe: Trump dismantling checks and balances It's insane. It gets worse; Fmr. Congresswoman during Watergate says Trump involved in a cover-up
Larry Tribe took the bar exam for Obama. Maybe Tribe will represent the Coup Plotters at their military tribunals

I did. The life of kicking yours back into the hole where you came from due to your non-existent response to my thread.
You ever post anything other than regurgitated far left talking points I will stop making you look like the fool you are. You are Charlie Brown trying to kick the football and the rest of the world is Lucy holding it.

View attachment 293420 View attachment 293420
Ha, don't use up so much space next time with your eight word jaw dropping post. :auiqs.jpg:
If only that were true. Lol!
It is, trumps approval is at 52% lol
So sad
It will only get higher. I can see 60% very soon.
If you love criminals. I agree.
Do you have any real proof? The answer is no. Rinse and repeat an insipid, predictable narrative. One day you might wise up and find out saying something does not make it true. No matter how many times.

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watc...smantling-checks-and-balances-74603589552It's the pattern of abuse that has lead to this. It was Russia in the beginning, now Ukraine. And if left to his own pattern of abuse to this office, we will be dealing with yet another abuse of power scandal all over again. He will just do it again to try and steal another election. And of course, Republicans could care less.

And look at all the other mafia goons corrupting while the impeachment is going on; Laurence Tribe: Trump dismantling checks and balances It's insane. It gets worse; Fmr. Congresswoman during Watergate says Trump involved in a cover-up
For God's sakes. The only "pattern of abuse" are the insane attempts by the Democratic Party to take down the President. That and their Media who abuses their power of information daily to push the Democrat narrative.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

For God's sakes. The only "pattern of abuse" are the insane attempts by the Democratic Party to take down the President. That and their Media who abuses their power of information daily to push the Democrat narrative.
The MSM, the internet, companies, academia's useful idiots and they still can't beat him. It would be funny if the country was not at stake.

You realize, don't you, that you listed a series of hoaxes?

Abuse was when Obama's IRS prevented conservative groups from participating in the 2012 election.

Abuse was when Hillary set up a secret, private server to avoid oversight from the people while engaging in official government business as well as some personal monkey business.

Abuse was when Eric Holder was selling guns to drug cartels and which were then used to murder Americans.

You leftists supported all of it and gave them a pass.

Trump has done NOTHING that can even remotely compare to the abuse that existed under the Obama regime.

Forum List

Back