"Rod is a Survivor"

Got to love the crazy quilty until proven innocent. Not long ago Mueller was THE MAN. Nothing could stop him from getting to the truth.
As soon as he handed in his report and Trump was still in office he has become a wimp, a cheat. Someone that should never have been allowed to investigate. He left rocks untouched that obviously we're the right rocks.

Barr is going to protect his boss. He is not going to turn over the report. He is going to change the report.
Rosenstine was standing up for Mueller. He made sure that Mueller never got fired. Man he was the guy to look up to. Suddenly now he tried to product Trump. He hamstrung Mueller. All the other crazy ideas that are out.

The report has not even come out and the left is spinning things like a top. Flip flopping from good to bad.
Barr is going to protect his boss. He is not going to turn over the report. He is going to change the report.
Barr swore an oath to the US Constitution which means "We the People" are his boss, not some phony billionaire con man with a long history of crony-capitalism.
So we the people as you so aptly put it should be able to throw away the constitution and years of law whenever it suits the purpose of a few crazies in our society to try and find a crime that we want to believe. We should not need to prove any crime we should be able to just go on continual fishing expeditions?

The report is due to be released Thursday. No one but Mueller his team of democrats, Barr and Rosenstine as far as we know have been the only ones to see it. But you and others have been saying since it was delivered all types of off the wall crap in attempts to discredit everyone involved with the report.

Just a thought about common sense here. Why not wait until the report comes out before you make stupid assumptions about what is and is not in it? I guess that would make sense. Far be it for the left to make sense and not jump to unfounded conclusions.
The report is due to be released Thursday. No one but Mueller his team of democrats, Barr and Rosenstine as far as we know have been the only ones to see it. But you and others have been saying since it was delivered all types of off the wall crap in attempts to discredit everyone involved with the report.
Name the Democrats.(besides Trump for most of his life)
Mueller, Rosenstein, and Barr are all life-long Republicans.
The FBI's New York field office was known as "Trumpland" in 2016.
For two years, House Republicans covered up Trump's many crimes, and now that is changing.
Elections have consequences, especially when their outcomes are decided democratically.
trump-today-at-a-press-conference-i-had-the-biggest-21164667.png
You really can not be so stupid that you were unaware that everyone of Muellers team were big backers of Hillary and the Democratic Party.
So far all you have is hope. You actually have to have a crime. Saying something does not make it true.

So not only do you now think that Mueller and his team are incompetent. Barr and Rosenstine are both criminals. You now consider the IRS is what incompetent or just stupid or perhaps they have been hiding Trumps illegal dealings for forty or so years? Has the State of New York and their tax department been doing the same?

You really have a conspiracy theroy going. States and numerous federal employees covering for Trump for years. Not to mention that Trump does not sit at his kitchen table with a free tax software doing his own taxes. He has a CPA firm doing them. So not only are the CPAs doing illegal returns but have remained silent for all these years.how many are involved in this conspiracy/ coverup that you have built? Hundreds thousands?
You really can not be so stupid that you were unaware that everyone of Muellers team were big backers of Hillary and the Democratic Party
Who told you "everyone on Mueller's team were big backers of Hillary and the Democratic Party, Rush or Sean?
2210.jpg

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, and Barr are all life-long Republican operatives. The FBI's NY field office was known as "Trumpland" in the summer and fall of 2016 because most FBI agents are political conservatives who knew Bill and Hill were thoroughly corrupt political hacks. Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were among the minority of FBI employees likely to vote Democratic.

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein just publicly backed Attorney General William Barr’s handling of the Russia investigation in an interview with The Wall Street Journal.

"His remarks shouldn’t come as a surprise: Rosenstein’s role in overseeing the investigation has been complicated, often oscillating back and forth between enabling the White House and backing Mueller’s probe.

"Perhaps Comey summarized Rosenstein best when he told Ben Wittes of Lawfare, 'Rod is a survivor… So I have concerns' about his stewardship of the Mueller probe.

"As Wittes added, 'you don’t get to survive that long across administrations without making compromises.'"

One key piece of evidence regarding Rosenstein's loyalties in the Mueller investigation is whether or not Rod refused to allow Robert to subpoena Trump's financial documents with Deutsche Bank.
image2-16-700x470.jpg

"David Ignatius reported Rosenstein may have 'blocked' the Mueller investigation from looking into Trump’s finances, preventing a real counter-intelligence investigation into the President.

• "Ignatius reported that 'One government source speculates that Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, blocked any attempt to compel disclosure of the bank’s Trump file records to avoid getting himself or Mueller fired.'
  • "Trump set a red line around his finances. Ignatius explains, 'Trump was enraged by a December 2017 report that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III had subpoenaed the bank’s records about its dealings with Trump.'
  • "'The red line apparently held.' Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow told Reuters: 'No [Deutsche Bank] subpoena has been issued or received.'"
There are also questions about Rosenstein's involvement in Mueller's denial of a BuzzFeed News report that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow project.

Mueller uncharacteristically disputed that story in contrast to consistently refusing to confirm or deny any other story about his investigation.

“Rod is a Survivor” - The Moscow Project

Observe lefty-loon logic. ^^^^^^^^
Yeahbut; What's the real name of the president of the United States?

Observe lefty-loon logic. ^^^^^^^^
I suppose fascists prefer useful idiots who say whatever they're told to say regardless of reality:

Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989

"On Friday the thirteenth October 1989, by happenstance the same day as the 'Black Friday' market crash, news leaked of a legal memo authored by William Barr.

"He was then serving as head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC). It is highly uncommon for any OLC memo to make headlines.

"This one did because it was issued in 'unusual secrecy' and concluded that the FBI could forcibly abduct people in other countries without the consent of the foreign state.

"The headline also noted the implication of the legal opinion at that moment in time. It appeared to pave the way for abducting Panama’s leader, Gen. Manuel Noriega.

"Members of Congress asked to see the full legal opinion.

"Barr refused, but said he would provide an account that 'summarizes the principal conclusions.' Sound familiar? In March 2019, when Attorney General Barr was handed Robert Mueller’s final report, he wrote that he would 'summarize the principal conclusions' of the special counsel’s report for the public."

You do realize that Hitler is dead, right? And Hitler cannot hear your prayers in Hell.

Here is a Washington post article that states that Mueller was the only registered Republican. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-here-are-the-facts/?utm_term=.8bf4bd887146

The guardian really? Why not post something from mad magazine or the onion? At least they would be less bias.

Wow an opinion piece. Oh my god I know a fellow of n an institution that has a room temperature IQ should I post his opinion to back up some crazy conspiracy theroy?

In case you did not notice the FBI were not the authors of the Mueller report nor are they responsible for any redactions. None of those crazy pieces you posted show anyone responsible for auditing and preparing Trumps tax returns. Even IF for a reason unknown. I decide to agree that everyone in the FBI New York State offices were conservatives and willing to cover for Trump which stretches credulity past the breaking point. Exactly how does that change your idea that New York and the IRS and his CPAs covered for Trump on his taxes?

Here is a Washington post article that states that Mueller was the only registered Republican. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-here-are-the-facts/?utm_term=.8bf4bd887146

The guardian really? Why not post something from mad magazine or the onion? At least they would be less bias.

Wow an opinion piece. Oh my god I know a fellow of n an institution that has a room temperature IQ should I post his opinion to back up some crazy conspiracy theroy?

In case you did not notice the FBI were not the authors of the Mueller report nor are they responsible for any redactions. None of those crazy pieces you posted show anyone responsible for auditing and preparing Trumps tax returns. Even IF for a reason unknown. I decide to agree that everyone in the FBI New York State offices were conservatives and willing to cover for Trump which stretches credulity past the breaking point. Exactly how does that change your idea that New York and the IRS and his CPAs covered for Trump on his taxes?
Mueller was NOT the only registered Republican.
Maybe Trump lied about that too?
With a total staff of over three dozen, Republicans were not only well represented, Mueller controlled the investigation's day-to day activities.

"Robert Mueller’s investigative team has '13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans.'
Donald Trump on Sunday, March 18th, 2018 in a tweet...."

Checking Trump's claims on Mueller team's partisanship

"How many Democrats and Republicans are on Mueller’s team?

"The Special Counsel’s office had made public the identities of 17 attorney staff members through March 21. Their backgrounds are summarized here.

"Through public records, we were able to independently confirm that at least 12 people on Mueller’s staff are registered Democrats

"They ones we confirmed are Greg Andres, Rush Atkinson, Ryan Dickey, Michael Dreeben, Kyle Freeny, Andrew Goldstein, Adam Jed, Elizabeth Prelogar, James Quarles, Jeannie Rhee, Brandon Van Grack, and Andrew Weissmann.

"Another member of Mueller’s team -- Aaron Zelinsky -- has been reported to be a registered Democrat by both the Washington Post and the Daily Caller.

"The Daily Caller also reported that Zelinsky wrote, 'I’m a Democrat,' in a Huffington Post column supporting same-sex marriage in November 2012.

"In the meantime, we were able to independently confirm that two other members of Mueller’s staff -- Scott Meisler and Aaron Zebley -- are registered to vote but have not chosen a party affiliation.

"We were unable to independently confirm the status of two other staff members, Zainab Ahmad and Brian M. Richardson.

"According to the Daily Caller, Ahmad 'appears to have registered as a Republican at the age of 18, but has since changed her registration status to unaffiliated....'"

"However, Trump’s assertion that there are no Republicans on the team is undercut by the fact that its leader is Mueller, who is registered as a Republican in the District of Columbia.

"Mueller was appointed to offices by Republican presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, as well as by Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

"In addition, Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, who was nominated for deputy attorney general by Trump himself, and who previously was appointed as a U.S. Attorney by George W. Bush (and later kept on by Obama).

"The Daily Caller has also reported that Mueller has occasionally donated to Republicans in both statewide and national races."

"Robert Mueller’s investigative team has '13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans.'

"The Special Counsel’s office had made public the identities of 17 attorney staff members through March 21. Their backgrounds are summarized here.

"Through public records, we were able to independently confirm that at least 12 people on Mueller’s staff are registered Democrats

"They ones we confirmed are Greg Andres, Rush Atkinson, Ryan Dickey, Michael Dreeben, Kyle Freeny, Andrew Goldstein, Adam Jed, Elizabeth Prelogar, James Quarles, Jeannie Rhee, Brandon Van Grack, and Andrew Weissmann.

"Another member of Mueller’s team -- Aaron Zelinsky -- has been reported to be a registered Democrat by both the Washington Post and the Daily Caller.

"The Daily Caller also reported that Zelinsky wrote, 'I’m a Democrat,' in a Huffington Post column supporting same-sex marriage in November 2012.

"In the meantime, we were able to independently confirm that two other members of Mueller’s staff -- Scott Meisler and Aaron Zebley -- are registered to vote but have not chosen a party affiliation.

"We were unable to independently confirm the status of two other staff members, Zainab Ahmad and Brian M. Richardson.

"According to the Daily Caller, Ahmad 'appears to have registered as a Republican at the age of 18, but has since changed her registration status to unaffiliated....'"

"However, Trump’s assertion that there are no Republicans on the team is undercut by the fact that its leader is Mueller, who is registered as a Republican in the District of Columbia.

"Mueller was appointed to offices by Republican presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, as well as by Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

"In addition, Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, who was nominated for deputy attorney general by Trump himself, and who previously was appointed as a U.S. Attorney by George W. Bush (and later kept on by Obama).

"The Daily Caller has also reported that Mueller has occasionally donated to Republicans in both statewide and national races."

Point out any inaccuracies in my Guardian link.
4e37ad7a477d70c17947e742c31e8283.jpg

iu

So according to you we have how many in the IRS covering for Trump years before he even announced his candidacy.
We have the FBI covering for him again before he announced.
We have Those in the New York tax department covering for him most of his life.
Mueller, Rosenstine, Barr, all the fellows on Muellers team all covering for him. A firm of CPAs.

So that makes how many hundred of people covering for Trump. Most of them before he even announced. And yet not one of these people has come out in all these years. Not one has been on the front page of the major news organizations claiming Trumps taxes are fraudulent. Not one has come forward stating that he was laundering money. Not one bank transaction has been tagged.

So considering that he is smart enough to have all these hundreds of people covering for him for so many years he must be the smartest man to ever be on the planet. You have certified him to be an evil genius.

Or perhaps you have done too much acid and are certifiable.

iu
rapture-690x419.jpg

"Let’s Stop Pretending Christianity is Actually Relevant, Okay?
It’s quite strange to expect people to conform to your morals because you quoted a book they don’t read."

Let’s Stop Pretending Christianity is Actually Relevant, Okay?

So according to you we have how many in the IRS covering for Trump years before he even announced his candidacy.
Mueller, Rosenstine, Barr, all the fellows on Muellers team all covering for him. A firm of CPAs.

So that makes how many hundred of people covering for Trump. Most of them before he even announced. And yet not one of these people has come out in all these years. Not one has been on the front page of the major news organizations claiming Trumps taxes are fraudulent. Not one has come forward stating that he was laundering money. Not one bank transaction has been tagged.

So considering that he is smart enough to have all these hundreds of people covering for him for so many years he must be the smartest man to ever be on the planet. You have certified him to be an evil genius.

How many times has Trump been audited by the IRS?
If, as you imply, they have found no fraud on Trump's part, why is Trump afraid to release his returns to congress and his base?

Opinion | How to Make Trump’s Tax Returns Public

"On June 14, the New York State attorney general, Barbara Underwood, filed a civil complaint against President Trump and his three oldest children, accusing them of “persistently illegal conduct” in using the Donald J. Trump Foundation as 'little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.'

"Ms. Underwood believes there is abundant evidence to bring criminal charges against Mr. Trump as well. She made that position very clear in the letters she sent to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission in Washington recommending 'further investigation and legal action.'"

Under New York law the attorney general can not press criminal charges in this matter; however, the governor can.

Why do you suppose the Democratic governor of New York has so far refused to do so?
Screen%20Shot%202018-07-06%20at%202.06.26%20PM.png

Watch Cynthia Nixon's brutal ad slamming Andrew Cuomo's refusal to return Trump campaign donations

So that makes how many hundred of people covering for Trump. Most of them before he even announced. And yet not one of these people has come out in all these years. Not one has been on the front page of the major news organizations claiming Trumps taxes are fraudulent.
Did you miss this one?

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

"President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

"Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

"But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day."

So that makes how many hundred of people covering for Trump. Most of them before he even announced. And yet not one of these people has come out in all these years. Not one has been on the front page of the major news organizations claiming Trumps taxes are fraudulent.
Did you miss this one?

"President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

"Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

"But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day."

An OP ED by the NYT. meh

Did you miss this one?

I suggest you keep taking that acid you have been taking reality would be too much of a shock.

Now we are getting the governor of the state of New York involved. Are you going to implecate the pope and half the cardinals of the U.S. next?
According to you we have hundreds perhaps thousands of people involved in this crazy conspiracy theroy. So tell all us sane people just how did the smartest man in the world get so much power that he has been able to control so many and make them cover for him? Is it some mind control or perhaps he has some hidden ability that no other person on earth has. Oh I just realized that it has to be the lessons from the little green men of Glaxon 5.

In case you have not guessed it yet you have given Trump credit for being smarter then anyone on earth. I think you should go back and review your email talking points from the DNC as according to them Trump is stupid.

Bad news for the OP.....Almost everyone in my 'ignore' folder no longer posts here. Just sayin' that it's apparently obvious troll-fucks are....well....obvious.......and usually disappear somehow.

Did you miss this one?

An OP ED by the NYT. meh
An OP ED by the NYT. meh
6a00d83451aec269e201bb09725463970d-500wi

"During a discussion of Trump’s untruths, a friend of mine expressed the view that all politicians are the same in that they all lie.

"While it is true that politicians do lie (as does everyone else), there are degrees of dishonesty.

"To fail to distinguish between these degrees is rather like saying that all criminals commit crimes and that they (and their crimes) are all the same.

"While there have been other speakers of untruth like Trump, he seems to be unique among the presidents."

Trump & Credibility

You discredited yourself with 3 words.
I suppose fascists

You are a loon indeed. Welcome to ignore nutbag.
You are a loon indeed. Welcome to ignore nutbag.
Good riddance, Fascist.

Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989

"On Friday the thirteenth October 1989, by happenstance the same day as the ';Black Friday' market crash, news leaked of a legal memo authored by William Barr.

"He was then serving as head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC).

"It is highly uncommon for any OLC memo to make headlines.

"This one did because it was issued in 'unusual secrecy' and concluded that the FBI could forcibly abduct people in other countries without the consent of the foreign state.

"The headline also noted the implication of the legal opinion at that moment in time. It appeared to pave the way for abducting Panama’s leader, Gen. Manuel Noriega."

Did you miss this one?

I suggest you keep taking that acid you have been taking reality would be too much of a shock.

Now we are getting the governor of the state of New York involved. Are you going to implecate the pope and half the cardinals of the U.S. next?
According to you we have hundreds perhaps thousands of people involved in this crazy conspiracy theroy. So tell all us sane people just how did the smartest man in the world get so much power that he has been able to control so many and make them cover for him? Is it some mind control or perhaps he has some hidden ability that no other person on earth has. Oh I just realized that it has to be the lessons from the little green men of Glaxon 5.

In case you have not guessed it yet you have given Trump credit for being smarter then anyone on earth. I think you should go back and review your email talking points from the DNC as according to them Trump is stupid.
Trump's a moron who won the birth lottery.
All your soporific straw men won't change that.

"But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

"Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes.

"He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show.

"Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more.

"He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

"These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found.

"The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

"The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show."

Did you miss this one?

Trump's a moron who won the birth lottery.
All your soporific straw men won't change that.

"But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

"Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes.

"He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show.

"Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more.

"He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

"These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found.

"The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

"The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show."
So now suddenly you are upset that he was born to a wealthy family. Wow! Should someone be upset because you were not born into a family of high IQ?

The thing that you and others seem to miss on this whole little piece that you have so faithfully quoted but did not seem to understand is that they are useing Fred's tax returns. If there is anything shady in them then Fred would be the one in trouble. They are ASSUMING that Donald was part of it. If there is this great mountain of evidence against Fred then why was he not brought up on charges?

You do realize that this year the richest man in the U.S. Jeff Bezos paid $0.00 in taxes? That a number of years ago Sun oil paid $0.00? You do know that the 2015 tax form that Rachel Maddow (aka mad cow) got a copy of showed Trump paid more then the Clintons that year?
Companies and people use every tax deduction they can to pay as little tax as possible, it is the American way. If you did not take even the standard deduction or you did not write off real estate taxes then you are completely stupid.

You know who writes the tax laws? Congress. The reason they write so many deductions into the laws is so they can take advantage of those deductions. Before you go off the tracks on more insane things let me take a second to remind you that the wealthy pay the largest amount into our total tax revenue. The total paid by all of the average tax payers is only a small percentage of the total tax revenue.

You seem to have a problem with understanding the difference between real news reporting and opinion. Though today some so called news reporting is nothing more then opinion. Opinion pieces are just that opinion pieces, they do not have to be backed up with facts or figures.

So Rosenstein is not a traitor against America or he is? Its hard to keep up with you Trumpers and how you demonize a person one day and cheerlead him the next

Forum List

Back