this is child abuse

754.jpg

I wonder if her nickname is "Lumpy"?

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

(Any of those words too big for you?)

How about "stupid ass retards" instead? It would be a change of pace, albeit a slight one.

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

(Any of those words too big for you?)

How about "stupid ass retards" instead? It would be a change of pace, albeit a slight one.

Or "dumb ass mentally challenged"? It would be less offensive to the retards.

or hot pink beachballs......

3161.jpg

Hopefully, she won't bend over either.

....how does she get into her car?

Hidden duct tape patches? Velcro? Gorilla glue?

or hot pink beachballs......

3161.jpg

Hopefully, she won't bend over either.

....how does she get into her car?

Hidden duct tape patches? Velcro? Gorilla glue?

In all seriousness . . . what the hell went through her mind when she got dressed that day? "Oh, this is a pretty bright pink top. Think I'll go with that . . . and nothing else"???

Forum List

Back