this is child abuse

I don't mind when dumb ass retards refuse to shop at Wal Mart, just means I might actually find a parking Space, a remote possibility but heartening none the less.

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

(Any of those words too big for you?)

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

What medical condition prevents one from putting on pants when out in public?

Exhibit #1 from the RetiredGySgt "Dress for Success" portfolio. :lol:

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

His Bitterness at Life must out, you know. He can't help it.

I think that his name should be changed to Sgt. Grump.

Forum List

Back