White people behaving badly

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I love the self checkout at Walmart now that it's been updated. It's a vast improvement over the former 30-minute wait in line behind people who often did not know what they were doing. As with anything there are always people who will try to ruin a good thing by taking advantage of it. It's good to see that Walmart is leading the way and keeping the experience viable for everyone.

Who among us hasn't benefited from that bag of Cheetos or dog treats that didn't get scanned at the self checkout?

Who among us hasn't benefited from that bag of Cheetos or dog treats that didn't get scanned at the self checkout?

They got greedy. If they just take one , no one notices. Obviously didnt listen to their mama.

I love the self checkout at Walmart now that it's been updated. It's a vast improvement over the former 30-minute wait in line behind people who often did not know what they were doing. As with anything there are always people who will try to ruin a good thing by taking advantage of it. It's good to see that Walmart is leading the way and keeping the experience viable for everyone.

That’s a big-time issue across the country. It’s led to a number of Walmarts being shut down.

I was always against the self checkout lines. It takes jobs away from people. Same thing with the easy pass thing for the Thruway. All of those tollbooth jobs gone because of some automated thing.

Me. I make a big theatrical production as I scan each item because I know they are recording your ass from every direction. I will pull it up scan it with the wand then make a very swashbuckling placement in the bag or cart.

Me. I make a big theatrical production as I scan each item because I know they are recording your ass from every direction. I will pull it up scan it with the wand then make a very swashbuckling placement in the bag or cart.
I try to turn up all the barcodes before I get to the checkout.

Then, once there I use gun to blaze through the entire carriage load and bingo... I'm out.

I try to turn up all the barcodes before I get to the checkout.

Then, once there I use gun to blaze through the entire carriage load and bingo... I'm out.
I do that at Sams but you have to clear the door nazi to leave the building anyway so doesn't much matter. I more make sure I am super filmed when at lowes because if swipe something there, they will stalk your ass down. I've heard their cctv system is hooked into computers that analyze everything and are really good at spotting shoplifters.

I do that at Sams but you have to clear the door nazi to leave the building anyway so doesn't much matter. I more make sure I am super filmed when at lowes because if swipe something there, they will stalk your ass down. I've heard their cctv system is hooked into computers that analyze everything and are really good at spotting shoplifters.
Oh yeah....you can't actually get away with shoplifting. The facial recognition systems are going multi-corporate and they share with law enforcement. You could get a knock on the door months down the line.

Good, and I hope it costs them more than what they saved by stealing.

Unlike the crybaby racist from the Race forum, white people are capable of condemning criminals of any race.
Whites have made all kinds of excuses for white criminal behavior while creating thousands of threads about black criminal behavior. So stop lying, racist.

Whites have made all kinds of excuses for white criminal behavior while creating thousands of threads about black criminal behavior. So stop lying, racist.
Piss off crybaby.
This thread is exactly what you say never happens here.

White people condemning white people for their crimes.
You lack the abilty to take out your own trash, so stick it, liar.

They are a disgrace to their ancestors…

Hope they get the help they need.

It’s important for whites to call out whites who commit crimes and blacks to call out blacks who commit crimes

the media in Hollywood is hysterical about “white supremacy.” of course they almost never cover black on white crime. Everybody in the world knows this. In the rare circumstance when a white cop shoots a black man even if it is justified …the media and Hollywood goes nuts.

Your average black and white American wants nothing to do with BLM supporters. They are an embarrassment and come off as annoying brats.

In 1967, I owned a machine shop. A Machine shop makes parts of machines in general for customers. I decided to join the Chamber of Commerce. I found out there that when they get shoplifted, they must increase prices to the customers who do not steal. So shop lifting does not only hurt the store, it hurts all customers.

Forum List

Back