unless the drought ends, venezula will fall by the end of the year

What did he start with...health care?

Total failure and ultimate collapse is what what happens to government-run societies. That's what we're on the road to under Obamacare. Big government = Big failure

I never buy fuel at Citgo. Screw Hugo!

Last edited:
So far, big gouverment works quite well in China.

Its largely a matter of having the right people in charge I guess.

As the old Axiom goes: Republicans campaign under the statement that gouverment does not work, then they get elected, then they prove it.

As the old Axiom goes: Republicans campaign under the statement that gouverment does not work, then they get elected, then they prove it.
Ah, yes! The Chinese government works well. When they have discontent, they merely kill a lot of citizens. I believe they hold the record of somewhere near 90 million over the years. That's definitely the kind of government we need.:happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1:Chop-Chop!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Last edited:

It matters to have the right people in charge alright. If you're ok with killing the citizens of your country if they don't get with the program. Or big government works for some if you give them handouts in return for the votes that keep them in power like the dems try in the USA.

The dems are in for a huge slap in the face soon,when the people that thought they were
going to get all the free stuff in Obamaland realize that they were duped......:lol:

Total failure and ultimate collapse is what what happens to government-run societies. That's what we're on the road to under Obamacare. Big government = Big failure

better drop Chevron as well they sell Hugo gas in the USA.
they have a refinery set up to process Hugo Oil.

If they are selling to Hugo, he's paying for it somehow.

If they are selling to Hugo, he's paying for it somehow.

they are selling it to us.

You know, Propaganda is nice, and the US is really quite good in Propaganda campaigns. You just shouldnt make the mistake of believing your own nonsense ;D

obviously you know nothing of stratfor or other intelligence services....

Who the fuck cares about them? They can all kiss my redneck ass!!!

it will be a good thing for us when they fall. and considering we are a world player we need to care about pretty much every country who has inspirations and meddles outside their own borders

Forum List

Back