this is child abuse

Could be worse...spare boobs.

5731.jpg

:lol: I posted that a week or two ago in a "disturbing images" thread.

OK, why are these people allowed to marry?

Ohh but they are encouraged to marry and reproduce based on our tax codes and such.

that would require going to a walmart which is against my morals & my want to keep my sanity/dignity
snob.

not giving money to an evil company is being a snob?
You have a point. Boycotting Walmart because of it's unethical business practices isn't snobbery
But looking down on low income fat people with no fashion sense as you did in the OP is snobbery.

Last edited:
But looking down on low income fat people with no fashion sense as you did in the OP is snobbery.

No fashion sense???

I'm thinking that these people actually WANT to be laughed at by some of their ridiculous clothing choices.

Haven't they ever heard of sweatpants and a Tshirt???

No fashion sense???

I'm thinking that these people actually WANT to be laughed at by some of their ridiculous clothing choices.

Haven't they ever heard of sweatpants and a Tshirt???
Go ahead!! Blame the fashion victim!!

:lol:

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

(Any of those words too big for you?)

Ah, from the most civil and kindly poster on the board.

Definition: Ironic.

Sing it out loud !
Gawd Blass AhhhhMurkastan,,,,,,,, Land I B lubbiiiiiiin.
Standz beides herrr ,but sheze wyyyyyder
Than the moon that still shinez, up abovvvve.

Last edited:
I love this site. I won't step a foot in Wal-Mart. Too bad they're such a horrible company. Look what I'm missing!

What makes them horrible? The fact that they make money? Do they go door to door kidnapping people and *forcing* them to work for them? No. Don't like what they pay? Get a new job. Don't like the hours they make you work? Get a new job. That's all you're skilled and ambitious enough to do? Too eff-ing bad for you. Get off your tail and do something about it.

Or, is it simply the fact that you're such a kind hearted person that if the opportunity to make more money was thrown in to your lap, you'd turn it down just so the local donut shop doesn't go out of business, because well gee, they've just *been* there for 20 years?

Trust me.. If you'd had the same business plan Wal-Mart did, and you could get people willing to work for you for what you choose to pay them, AND get your merchandise cheaper by whatever means, you'd damned well take it. Anyone who says otherwise is likely lying.

Dumb ass retards like you are why we have out of control Family Courts and cops. YOU want to tell that family how to raise their child and how to raise themselves? Offer to pay all the bills. Hell you do not even know if that person has a medical condition.

I wonder if the board would explode if you refrained from using the phrase "dumb ass retards" for a day, and actually said something pleasant.

One would also think that with so many "dumb ass retards" around, you'd strive for better company, and play elsewhere, rather than spending so much time with that which you find so utterly distasteful.

Ah, from the most civil and kindly poster on the board.

Definition: Ironic.

Just because I don't have anything to say to your often drunk ass doesn't mean I haven't got anything pleasant to say.

Refill? :)

How about "stupid ass retards" instead? It would be a change of pace, albeit a slight one.

I usually just go with "dumbass" OR "retard". Redundancy serves no purpose, and there's not much point in being more creative and less succinct, since they're not likely to know what any of the other words mean. What good's an insult the retard doesn't recognize?

Forum List

Back