This GOP Nominee Wants To Hold Congressional Hearings To Execute The Gays For Treason

Maybe I'm wrong here but hasn't the death penalty always been on the table for treason?
I think pedos & groomers, including parents, need to face harsh penalties but I did not hear him say he advocated executing them unless they are committing treason.

So if someone is tried & convicted for treason, what would you recommend for punishment Buffy?
Are you now saying grooming children is treason?
He said parents of gay kids and the LGBTQ community at large are committing treason and need to be executed...you can gaslight someone else....there is a reason you dic suckers are trying to weasel around and play dumb about what he is calling for.....

But please, by all means...keep caping up for him...he is relying on it...makes it easier for you to excuse the fact that his is also him...

Like I said before...as long as you make people believe they hate the same people you hate, they will give you a pass on virtually anything..and in the case of Burns, he feels compelled to do a bit more buckdancing and shuffling -- so he can get that extra pat on the head from people who would otherwise hate him....

Maybe I'm wrong here but hasn't the death penalty always been on the table for treason?
I think pedos & groomers, including parents, need to face harsh penalties but I did not hear him say he advocated executing them unless they are committing treason.

What do you suggest we then do with all the empty Southern Baptist churches?

I'm not going to worry one ounce about a group of people who comprise .000000000000000000001 percent of the population. Their effect is so miniscule.

So, you are cool with this ideas since it was only Facui and Graham he was talking about and not gay poeple?
I didnt say or even insinuate it at all. I was calling out a bullshit OP.
Arent you always complaining about people putting words in your mouth? Like when you correct them, and they start making shit up? Yet, here you are..

He said parents of gay kids and the LGBTQ community at large are committing treason and need to be executed...you can gaslight someone else....there is a reason you dic suckers are trying to weasel around and play dumb about what he is calling for.....

But please, by all means...keep caping up for him...he is relying on it...makes it easier for you to excuse the fact that his is also him...

Like I said before...as long as you make people believe they hate the same people you hate, they will give you a pass on virtually anything..and in the case of Burns, he feels compelled to do a bit more buckdancing and shuffling -- so he can get that extra pat on the head from people who would otherwise hate him....

Fuckin liar. Geezus :lol:

I didnt say or even insinuate it at all. I was calling out a bullshit OP.
Arent you always complaining about people putting words in your mouth? Like when you correct them, and they start making shit up? Yet, here you are..

Well, yes that was the implication of your post.

Well, yes that was the implication of your post.
No it wasnt. You are doing what you always bitch about.
Try this
1655301064341.png

"The Trump-endorsed Republican candidate in South Carolina’s 4th Congressional District called for the arrest and execution of those who advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and the protection of trans children. During an appearance on The Stew Peters Show, Pastor Mark Burns was asked by host Jane Ruby to commit to voting for transphobic laws that target LGBTQ+ children and their parents and ending what she called “this war on children.” Burns went much further than committing to voting for legislation. Burns said the underlying goal of those he called the LGBT transgender grooming our children’s minds” is to destabilize the country -- LGBTQ+ issues are a "national security threat" to the U.S."

I want to start holding people accountable for treason to the Constitution. I am going to push to reenact HUAC,” he said, referring to the House Un-American Activities Committee. “We need to hold people for treason, start having some public hearings, and start executing people who are found guilty for their treasonous acts against the Constitution of the United States of America,” Burns concluded. “Just like they did back in 1776.” The struggle to protect LGBTQ+ rights and trans children was not the only issue drawing the Trump-endorsed Republican, as his ire for “the death killer Fauci” was equally strong, saying Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical advisor to the President, “should be held for treason, hung for treason for the millions of deaths, the thousands of deaths that he’s responsible for that federal forced vaccination tyranny. This shows you that the book of Revelations is coming to pass.”

Finally, someone who can actually be in a position to do something that has to be done...Last week, when I talked about the pastor in Texas calling for the execution of gays; a few of the resident right-wingers on the board tried to distance themselves..called the guy just a fringe person...not representative of a larger Republican base....but now, we have a GOP nominee, campaigning on EXACTLY THAT....because that GOP nominee thinks that he will get enough of the Republican vote by doing so....

We already know that Conservatives loved that whole McCarthyism thing from years and years ago....because not ONLY did they go after suspected "Commies" -- but they also went after Jews in Hollywood, gays, uppity blacks -- you know, the people Conservatives always loved to go after...so to bring that back out again would be a winning campaign issue for the "small government" crowd....Yea, at this point, this guy is only willing to push this message on media outlets where a large portion of the audience is already bat-shit crazy..So he can talk that way in running to win a primary -- he may not talk this same way when it comes to trying to win a general election...but...the reason these folks consistently throw out this depraved homophobic red meat is for one simple objective. Authoritarian Christofacism requires daily demonstrations of this type of inhumanity to normalize it. It starts out with scapegoating the outgroups until it ends with gaining the power to punish that outgroup -- problem is...that outgroup may be the one you belong to one day...so be careful what you ask for.

Sounds like you'd better not vote for him then.

and leave it to a dic sucking fascist to take up for other dic sucking fascists..

Nothing I said was false..he is calling for the executions of people just because of gay panic.....same as it ever was....and this is what Conservatism is all about...own it pussy.
How often do you openly bitch slap Muslims for the same thing?

How often do you openly bitch slap Muslims for the same thing?
How many fundamentalist Muslims are running for office in America with the public policy of wanting to execute gays? If you can find one I'd gladly call them a piece of shit without the need for whataboutism. What the fuck is wrong with you that you can't?

We have the video you incredible fuckwit. Leave the safe space of your fantasy world, snowflake. You're embarrassing yourself.
His interview covered multiple topics. This was a hit piece and you fell for it.
Fuckin loser :lol:
If he said what you morons think he said, that would have been all over national news. Instead, its ONLY being covered by gay websites :lmao:

"The Trump-endorsed Republican candidate in South Carolina’s 4th Congressional District called for the arrest and execution of those who advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and the protection of trans children. During an appearance on The Stew Peters Show, Pastor Mark Burns was asked by host Jane Ruby to commit to voting for transphobic laws that target LGBTQ+ children and their parents and ending what she called “this war on children.” Burns went much further than committing to voting for legislation. Burns said the underlying goal of those he called the LGBT transgender grooming our children’s minds” is to destabilize the country -- LGBTQ+ issues are a "national security threat" to the U.S."

I want to start holding people accountable for treason to the Constitution. I am going to push to reenact HUAC,” he said, referring to the House Un-American Activities Committee. “We need to hold people for treason, start having some public hearings, and start executing people who are found guilty for their treasonous acts against the Constitution of the United States of America,” Burns concluded. “Just like they did back in 1776.” The struggle to protect LGBTQ+ rights and trans children was not the only issue drawing the Trump-endorsed Republican, as his ire for “the death killer Fauci” was equally strong, saying Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical advisor to the President, “should be held for treason, hung for treason for the millions of deaths, the thousands of deaths that he’s responsible for that federal forced vaccination tyranny. This shows you that the book of Revelations is coming to pass.”

Finally, someone who can actually be in a position to do something that has to be done...Last week, when I talked about the pastor in Texas calling for the execution of gays; a few of the resident right-wingers on the board tried to distance themselves..called the guy just a fringe person...not representative of a larger Republican base....but now, we have a GOP nominee, campaigning on EXACTLY THAT....because that GOP nominee thinks that he will get enough of the Republican vote by doing so....

We already know that Conservatives loved that whole McCarthyism thing from years and years ago....because not ONLY did they go after suspected "Commies" -- but they also went after Jews in Hollywood, gays, uppity blacks -- you know, the people Conservatives always loved to go after...so to bring that back out again would be a winning campaign issue for the "small government" crowd....Yea, at this point, this guy is only willing to push this message on media outlets where a large portion of the audience is already bat-shit crazy..So he can talk that way in running to win a primary -- he may not talk this same way when it comes to trying to win a general election...but...the reason these folks consistently throw out this depraved homophobic red meat is for one simple objective. Authoritarian Christofacism requires daily demonstrations of this type of inhumanity to normalize it. It starts out with scapegoating the outgroups until it ends with gaining the power to punish that outgroup -- problem is...that outgroup may be the one you belong to one day...so be careful what you ask for.

Charming. :heehee:

His interview covered multiple topics. This was a hit piece and you fell for it.
If he said what you morons think he said, that would have been all over national news. Instead, its ONLY being covered by gay websites :lmao:
His own words...we know how Republican white-wingers hate it when someone's own words are held up.

Keep on defending fundamentalist fanatics.......as long as they hate who you hate, right??
Nothing he said was defensible....

Are you now claiming executing Fauci isn't batshit crazy??

When the person wanting the most credit for the vaccine was your cult leader?

Trump needs to be executed too right?? Yall are fucking clowns......

Forum List

Back