This Girl Has It Made

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
She's chillin'

1644713393838.png

She is beautiful! I bet she keeps you on your toes a lot. I have two beautiful dogs. One is a huskie and the other is a mixed pit. I got them when they were puppies. I was never a dog over until I adopted them from an animal shelter. I am glad that I adopted them. They are quite a handful - in a good and positive way. I love them to death. I don't think I will get another dog when they are long gone. But that will be many years to go. They are still puppies.

She is beautiful! I bet she keeps you on your toes a lot. I have two beautiful dogs. One is a huskie and the other is a mixed pit. I got them when they were puppies. I was never a dog over until I adopted them from an animal shelter. I am glad that I adopted them. They are quite a handful - in a good and positive way. I love them to death. I don't think I will get another dog when they are long gone. But that will be many years to go. They are still puppies.
Our step daughter has a Pitsky, Pitbull Husky mix...
20210528_162704.jpg

Very intelligent high energy guy who will kill you with friendship and sloppy kisses.
He is best buddies with our Mini Aussie...
20211225_152702.jpg

Our Mini just murdered his favourite ducky today...
20220212_131131.jpg

Forum List

Back