This Forum is the Most Depressing on USMB. Let's Cheer It Up

It's not my nation, ......

Then you need to leave. At this point you are nothing but an unwanted squatter.

The fact that you love America, says everything that needs to be said.....

It sure does. Now pack your trash bag and get out of my country.

The Founding Fathers setup the USA to be a White Nation, as specifically proven by the Naturalization Act of 1790......

Another dimwit eager to show how much he does NOT understand America or American history.

You must have been heartbroken when stormfront was shut down.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated that only free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

No, you don't understand America, or American history.

There were 6 million KKK members at one point, during the 1920's.

Not that I support the KKK.... But they're far from being as bad as the American government who's killed multiple millions in their wars.

But, the fact that so many people were openly in the KKK, proves that you don't know American history.

You have the most goofy version imaginable of American history, apparently, that America has always been a happy Multicultural Utopia, that's an insult to most of this nation, both Black, or White.

Not my nation, honey, YOUR nation. Unless and until you move and renounce your citizenship.

Do this soon.

The Founding Fathers setup the USA to be a White Nation, as specifically proven by the Naturalization Act of 1790.

You should really get out of this country, all you, and your Multiculturalists do is soil the Founding Fathers, and White Americans.

Absolutely not. Absolutely NOT.

I would rather have a thousand Unkatores who, as far as I've seen, actually values American IDEALS than ONE of you here. And I am a white woman.

America is a nation of ideas, not races and tribes.

The Founding Fathers setup the USA to be a White Nation, as specifically proven by the Naturalization Act of 1790.

You should really get out of this country, all you, and your Multiculturalists do is soil the Founding Fathers, and White Americans.

Absolutely not. Absolutely NOT.

I would rather have a thousand Unkatores who, as far as I've seen, actually values American IDEALS than ONE of you here. And I am a white woman.

America is a nation of ideas, not races and tribes.

First off Blacks almost never express your ideas neither do Jews, Muslims or Latinos....That is why they're so Democrat.

That doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that alot of them resent America & Whites.

Then there's still issues they cause to a higher degree.

Last edited:
I hate what gets written here for the most part. Hate it. I could go into many details but I won't here. Maybe in the thread.

So anyway, if you come to this forum but you believe in Individual over Race, give me a holler below. I do not mean that "color-blind" hooey, like race does not matter. Of course race factors into who we are. But I mean that you see people AS INDIVIDUALS first, with names, histories, and stories, rather than "races" being the primary characteristic of a person.

On the eve of the 4th of July, this strikes me as deeply American...and Christian. So let's sound off!
****** lover.

You have the most goofy version imaginable of American history....

No, I actually understand American history. You only understand your own hatred and fear.

The Founding Fathers were a lot more like me than you.

You'd like to believe that, ignorant fool.

Only White male property owners could vote, or 6% of the USA in the first election.

They also only wanted free Whites of good character to become US citizens as the Naturalization Act of 1790 clearly outlined.

You have the most goofy version imaginable of American history....

No, I actually understand American history. You only understand your own hatred and fear.

Only White male property owners could vote, or 6% of the USA in the first election.....

And slavery used to be legal, and women could not vote, etc. You are woefully ignorant about my country.

You're only making my point for me.

The Founding Fathers weren't by today's standards Liberal, Freedom supporters nor Individualists.

They were like me.... Only thing I differ from the Founders on significantly is on slavery.

I hate what gets written here for the most part. Hate it. I could go into many details but I won't here. Maybe in the thread.

So anyway, if you come to this forum but you believe in Individual over Race, give me a holler below. I do not mean that "color-blind" hooey, like race does not matter. Of course race factors into who we are. But I mean that you see people AS INDIVIDUALS first, with names, histories, and stories, rather than "races" being the primary characteristic of a person.

On the eve of the 4th of July, this strikes me as deeply American...and Christian. So let's sound off!
****** lover.

Thank Jesus, Heaven will be full of all kinds of people.

Not sure you want to go there in that case. Are you?

****** lover.

The only ****** in heaven is Morgan Freeman.

Only White male property owners could vote, or 6% of the USA in the first election.....

And slavery used to be legal, and women could not vote, etc. You are woefully ignorant about my country.

The Founding Fathers weren't by today's standards Liberal, Freedom supporters nor Individualists.

They were like me.... Only thing I differ from the Founders on significantly is on slavery.

The Founders were men as far above you as is imaginable. You do not understand them any more than you do my country. You should grow a set of balls and leave as you've been promising to do for so long.

****** lover.

Pity you'll never meet him then.

****** lover.

Is that you God?

You're a...Chinaman?!?!

OMG!

The Founders were men as far above you as is imaginable. You do not understand them any more than you do my country. You should grow a set of balls and leave as you've been promising to do for so long.

My ideals are close to that of the Founding Fathers AKA very supremacist & fairly Authoritarian,
while yours are more like Reagan a Classical Liberal.

****** lover.

Is that you God?

You're a...Chinaman?!?!

OMG!

No on both counts.

****** lover.

Is that you God?

You're a...Chinaman?!?!

OMG!

No on both counts.
Phew...you scared me there.

****** lover.

Everybody was basically very Racist untill rather recently & now people are only moderately Racist... But, far more Atheist & degenerate today.

So... I'm not sure the Heaven in the Bible is particularly full.

Forcing conflicting races and cultures to live together does NOT decrease "racism." It exacerbates it.

Multiculturalism is the path to destruction. Our strength is in our UNITY, not our "diversity."

Forum List

Back