This Forum is the Most Depressing on USMB. Let's Cheer It Up

I hate what gets written here for the most part. Hate it. I could go into many details but I won't here. Maybe in the thread.

So anyway, if you come to this forum but you believe in Individual over Race, give me a holler below. I do not mean that "color-blind" hooey, like race does not matter. Of course race factors into who we are. But I mean that you see people AS INDIVIDUALS first, with names, histories, and stories, rather than "races" being the primary characteristic of a person.

On the eve of the 4th of July, this strikes me as deeply American...and Christian. So let's sound off!

Anyone who does not wish to hide behind his/her race is far less likely to be a racist.

Unfortunately, the 'hypenated' American card is thrown out all to soon

Well they are all less than American

Because real Americans don't hyphenate

~S~

I hate what gets written here for the most part. Hate it. I could go into many details but I won't here. Maybe in the thread.

So anyway, if you come to this forum but you believe in Individual over Race, give me a holler below. I do not mean that "color-blind" hooey, like race does not matter. Of course race factors into who we are. But I mean that you see people AS INDIVIDUALS first, with names, histories, and stories, rather than "races" being the primary characteristic of a person.

On the eve of the 4th of July, this strikes me as deeply American...and Christian. So let's sound off!

Anyone who does not wish to hide behind his/her race is far less likely to be a racist.

Unfortunately, the 'hypenated' American card is thrown out all to soon

Well they are all less than American

Because real Americans don't hyphenate

~S~

What is a real American, exactly?

Arguably everybody's largely hyphenated in the USA.

I.E.
Those most likely to identify as "American" are the most likely to defend & embrace the anti- American Confederates.

Furthermore Anglos & Germans often calling themselves real Americans & tell everbody else to assimilate?

Yeah, well...They didn't assimilate too well either...Holding onto Anglo-Saxon values against French & Poles who made America possible.
While giving German & British enemies of the USA the thumbs up.

Last edited:
Forcing conflicting races and cultures to live together does NOT decrease "racism." It exacerbates it.

Says no one but a racist.

Nativism was fueled by mass immigration...It still is.

NO, it was fueled by weakness and fear, like you.

Completely idealistic & ignorant.
You're not going to change people....You are not going to change Human nature.

Just because we're more intelligent than you.

Absolutely we grasp the clash of cultures cause division & cause chaos, we grasp that all cultures are not equal.

I don't think types like you grasp much.

Forcing conflicting races and cultures to live together does NOT decrease "racism." It exacerbates it.

Says no one but a racist.

Nativism was fueled by mass immigration...It still is.

NO, it was fueled by weakness and fear, like you.

Completely idealistic & ignorant.
You're not going to change people....You are not going to change Human nature.

Cowards and fools have to tell themselves that everyone is a coward and a fool so they can live with themselves. They are, as always, wrong.

Then you need to leave. At this point you are nothing but an unwanted squatter.

The fact that you love America, says everything that needs to be said.....

It sure does. Now pack your trash bag and get out of my country.

The Founding Fathers setup the USA to be a White Nation, as specifically proven by the Naturalization Act of 1790.

You should really get out of this country, all you, and your Multiculturalists do is soil the Founding Fathers, and White Americans.

Absolutely not. Absolutely NOT.

I would rather have a thousand Unkatores who, as far as I've seen, actually values American IDEALS than ONE of you here. And I am a white woman.

America is a nation of ideas, not races and tribes.

First off Blacks almost never express your ideas neither do Jews, Muslims or Latinos....That is why they're so Democrat.

That doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that alot of them resent America & Whites.

Then there's still issues they cause to a higher degree.

What ideals--that you consider yourself more Polish than American?

When you leaving?

****** lover.

Thank Jesus, Heaven will be full of all kinds of people.

Not sure you want to go there in that case. Are you?

Everybody was basically very Racist untill rather recently & now people are only moderately Racist... But, far more Atheist & degenerate today.

So... I'm not sure the Heaven in the Bible is particularly full.

Just go. I'm tired of reading your garbage here. Go on.

The term "racist" gets used a lot because there are a lot of racists about.
That needs tackling before anything else.

And then there's people like you, Tommy, who misapply it at every turn--and it muddies up every joint there is. You and yours have made the term almost useless. Which is sad, because there are bonafide racists around.

For instance, some idiot around here, who is now on ignore, things I'm a "racist" for pointing out that Muslims engage in FGM. Yes indeed, while he engages in the most vicious personal, racist attacks. This is ridiculous. It is what I mean.

****** lover.

Everybody was basically very Racist untill rather recently & now people are only moderately Racist... But, far more Atheist & degenerate today.

The garbage comes from the Political Correct side.

Note no one really debates me much on these things here.

It's a hint...I'm spot on.

****** lover.

Politically correct is whether we call people African-American or Black or whether we are culturally appropriating. I don't give a fig about that stuff. YOU however are a bonafide racist. Unfortunately this little slime hole here has other racists which I'm sure you feel great about.

Do this.

Take your crappy views and give them an airing at work. Go to work and tell them all about how you're better than the black people because __________________. Go to your neighbors, do the same.

If you can't it's because your views suck. Which they do, and you know it, same as this stupid notion that you have that you're Polish.

The fact that you love America, says everything that needs to be said.....

It sure does. Now pack your trash bag and get out of my country.

The Founding Fathers setup the USA to be a White Nation, as specifically proven by the Naturalization Act of 1790.

You should really get out of this country, all you, and your Multiculturalists do is soil the Founding Fathers, and White Americans.

Absolutely not. Absolutely NOT.

I would rather have a thousand Unkatores who, as far as I've seen, actually values American IDEALS than ONE of you here. And I am a white woman.

America is a nation of ideas, not races and tribes.

First off Blacks almost never express your ideas neither do Jews, Muslims or Latinos....That is why they're so Democrat.

That doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that alot of them resent America & Whites.

Then there's still issues they cause to a higher degree.

What ideals--that you consider yourself more Polish than American?

When you leaving?

I don't actively support the decline of the USA.

In fact I wish to salvage the USA.

The USA is destined to fail as we know it however.

Because of it's multicultural & diverse background.

No.
Its a hint that most simply ignore you.

It's very, very rare that I'm ever proven wrong on this forum.

Most tend to panic & insult & then run away.

Not nany people here truly stand up me & my ideals.

You're wrong about YOUR OWN CITIZENSHIP.

Like a whiny liberal you cry about "what you identify as" rather than what you objectively ARE.

Anyone who cannot acknowledge objective fact has lost the argument from the jump.

****** lover.

Politically correct is whether we call people African-American or Black or whether we are culturally appropriating. I don't give a fig about that stuff. YOU however are a bonafide racist. Unfortunately this little slime hole here has other racists which I'm sure you feel great about.

Do this.

Take your crappy views and give them an airing at work. Go to work and tell them all about how you're better than the black people because __________________. Go to your neighbors, do the same.

If you can't it's because your views suck. Which they do, and you know it, same as this stupid notion that you have that you're Polish.

Sure, it's not such a good idea to be racist in Western Europe or America because it's filled with dopey Western Europeans.

However, my area isn't as Western European.

Italians dominate here.

Yes, I grew up seeing Blacks get beat up & even an anti- Black riot.

Yes, a lot of N words here in bars & talk against Mexicans& Jews.

Last edited:

Do this.

Sure, it's not such a good to be racist in Western Europe or America because it's filled with dopey Western Europeans.

Italians dominate here.

You think those Italians take that crap into their Catholic Church and retain their Christianity with it? Not a chance.

Again, just get outta here, you haven't got a decent argument or a leg to stand on. You can't even acknowledge what your passport would say if you had the money to GO to Poland. So really

Do this.

Sure, it's not such a good to be racist in Western Europe or America because it's filled with dopey Western Europeans.

Italians dominate here.

You think those Italians take that crap into their Catholic Church and retain their Christianity with it? Not a chance.

Again, just get outta here, you haven't got a decent argument or a leg to stand on. You can't even acknowledge what your passport would say if you had the money to GO to Poland. So really

No, you have no argument to stand on.

You have no proof that racial equality exists, nor that Balkanization division works for the long term anywhere

I welcome the racist complainer-we have the chance to talk him out of his funk.

No.
Its a hint that most simply ignore you.

It's very, very rare that I'm ever proven wrong on this forum.

Most tend to panic & insult & then run away.

Not nany people here truly stand up me & my ideals.

You're wrong about YOUR OWN CITIZENSHIP.

Like a whiny liberal you cry about "what you identify as" rather than what you objectively ARE.

Anyone who cannot acknowledge objective fact has lost the argument from the jump.

I'm not really American or Polish.
But, clearly my values & looks are much more Polish than US American.

I welcome the racist complainer-we have the chance to talk him out of his funk.

Not a chance...Because I've spent 18 years researching my opinions.

Forum List

Back