Zone1 This American Forum is pretty cool

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I am the only French here at the forum since 2016 and in the past i try to go to a other forum because some member that are not here anymore are at the forum so i try to register but i had to wait to be accept and they ask where i was from so i said France they did not like that i think and what is my political preference i respond very conservative so i was not accept by the administrator they most be democrat :laugh:

I am the only French here at the forum since 2016 and in the past i try to go to a other forum because some member that are not here anymore are at the forum so i try to register but i had to wait to be accept and they ask where i was from so i said France they did not like that i think and what is my political preference i respond very conservative so i was not accept by the administrator they most be democrat :laugh:
There are wonderful conservative people here!

That why i am here, i can't stand those democrat anymore :laugh:

That's Spanish not French estupido. :rolleyes: *Playfully smacks you upside the head*

Just in case anybody's wondering,.. I joke around with Mikey like this all the time,.. but he has so many screws lose that a few slaps every now and then actually does him a lot of good. XD

Just in case anybody's wondering,.. I joke around with Mikey like this all the time,.. but he has so many screws lose that a few slaps every now and then actually does him a lot of good. XD
AWWWWWWWWWWWW.................. we all know he likes it.

Forum List

Back