Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Because he didnt have a chance in hell and no one knew who he was.

Sooooo, they are opportunistic people looking to cash in AGAIN now that he does have a chance in hell and people know who he is. How convenient. That says far more about them then it does him. Thank you.

How do you know that is their motivation?

Maybe they are patriotic Americans who wnat the American people to know the whole truth about their choices for president

Because they chose NOW and not THEN. Were they fine with the possibility of him being president in 200 or a congressman in 2004? If he is that bad and that evil, why not speak out regardless of his chances and nip it in the bud before it got anywhere. Why didn't they speak out a few months ago instead of now? Are you really that niave or just willfully ignorant? Never mind, I've read plenty of your posts in the past.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Because he didnt have a chance in hell and no one knew who he was.

Sooooo, they are opportunistic people looking to cash in AGAIN now that he does have a chance in hell and people know who he is. How convenient. That .says far more about them then it does him. Thank you.

How do you know that is their motivation?

Maybe they are patriotic Americans who wnat the American people to know the whole truth about their choices for president

I agree with this. I also think specific details should be given before coming out with such an accusation. I also find it very hypocritical that we can have a man like Bill Clinton in office for 8 years and now sexual harassment disqualifies a person from being President. I don't understand.

How lovely. You don't FIND IT FUNNY this MAN comes forward.. YET we still HAVEN'T heard from ANY OF THE ACCUSERS?
my gawd...this is really PATHETIC

The fact that Cain is running for president is why they are speaking out.

That and Cain has already been claiming the women are lying.

What exactly did the women say that Cain claimed were lies?

Their exact words please and attach the links

Still waiting on your response.

Oh, boy. There must necessarily be some heavy evidence against the Kingfish to warrant that number.

I'm not a lawyer but I am well acquainted with the settlement game and unless there is sufficient evidence to support a substantial charge the average cut-off is $10,000 and rarely more than $50,000.

If it's true that Cain settled for $850k there is no question that the complaint against him was strong enough to (a) sink his campaign (b) result in a multi-million dollar punitive damage award (c) substantiate a serious criminal charge (d) facilitate a costly divorce action -- or all four!

it was a kinda of joke.

The amount is the amount Jones got in the clinton thing

The fact that Cain is running for president is why they are speaking out.

That and Cain has already been claiming the women are lying.

What exactly did the women say that Cain claimed were lies?

Their exact words please and attach the links

Still waiting on your response.

They have yet to clairify.

They have said through a their lawyer that Cain is misrepresenting what happened

I heard Herman Cain speak when he came to our little town before he announced he was running for President, do you think I could get Politico to pay me a bunch of money to say he said something or I saw something that made me uncomfortable?? Some people will do anything for money.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

Baseless allegations against an innocent man.

You ‘d think the democrats learned form the Anita Hill controversy that such allegations don’t work – Mr. Justice Thomas is evidence of that.

Such tactics tend to backfire.

Now the guy is being busted because someone "thought" about filing a complaint because this guy hit on her and asked her back to his place?...

Geez..

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

More: Heman Cain Sexual Harassment Charges: Third Former Employee Complains About GOP Candidate's Behavior

Didn't file charges, not named and no specifics. Yet that is Huffingglue journalism for you!

More: Heman Cain Sexual Harassment Charges: Third Former Employee Complains About GOP Candidate's Behavior

Didn't file charges, not named and no specifics. Yet that is Huffingglue journalism for you!

Duh, it's an AP story and is all over the Internet and reported on CNN.

How much would you care to bet that she is a Democrat who voted for Obama?

Forum List

Back