Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

Instead of rehashing the same old stuff, let's talk about my anonymous source who tells me Lakhota likes to eat cat turds out of the litter box...

cat turds can not dissent to being eaten.

now there is a sentence i never thought i would write.

the grammar looks oaf.

Very true.

During my under grad, one of my Accounting profs was also a crazy cat lady in her spare time. She once told our class that the best way to get a constipated kitten to poop was to get your finger wet and rub their butthole. Maybe that would have been a better analogy.

There you go Lakhota, my accounting prof told me you like to moisten kittens' buttholes with your finger.

Instead of rehashing the same old stuff, let's talk about my anonymous source who tells me Lakhota likes to eat cat turds out of the litter box...

the grammar looks oaf.

Very true.

During my under grad, one of my Accounting profs was also a crazy cat lady in her spare time. She once told our class that the best way to get a constipated kitten to poop was to get your finger wet and rub their butthole. Maybe that would have been a better analogy.

There you go Lakhota, my accounting prof told me you like to moisten kittens' buttholes with your finger.

well who doesn't?

be honest.

slide_2.img.1320260584011.jpg

I don't believe she comes up to his "chin"...

Gloria Cain Stands By Her Man

By Patricia Murphy

Herman Cain’s wife has stayed in the background as he pursues the White House, but with her husband fighting harassment allegations, she is stepping into the spotlight Friday to defend him in a Fox News interview.

More: Gloria Cain Stands By Her Man

the grammar looks oaf.

Very true.

well who doesn't?

be honest.

Based on the awkward silence in the class...everyone likes to. They just don't want to talk about it. :eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Very true.

well who doesn't?

be honest.

Based on the awkward silence in the class...everyone likes to. They just don't want to talk about it. :eusa_shhh:

Aw, McDowell's on a "personal" vendetta. How nice...

By Patricia Murphy

Herman Cain’s wife has stayed in the background as he pursues the White House, but with her husband fighting harassment allegations, she is stepping into the spotlight Friday to defend him in a Fox News interview.

Ah yes the devoted wife gambit. A classic manuever. lol, worked for Clinton!

By Patricia Murphy

Ah yes the devoted wife gambit. A classic manuever. lol, worked for Clinton!

worked for larry craig, too.

By Patricia Murphy

Wow, are you sure that's not his sister or something? They look like siblings.

Cain gets to lose and then have a lucrative career in the rightwing media parlaying his racial victimization.

poor guy was lynched, lynched a tell ya. by the drive by librul media!

As long as their are political msg boards, you'll never hear the end of this one. Add it to the list of rightwing whine and moans that never die.

yeah, it is lore.

nothing to be done about that but mocking it mercilessly.

well who doesn't?

be honest.

Aw, McDowell's on a "personal" vendetta. How nice...

In light of the ludicrous vitriol you poor out on this message board every single day, I didn't realize you were so sensitive as to consider three comments a vendetta. I apologize.

Forum List

Back