Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

The McCarville Report Online: Chris Wilson Says He Witnessed Sexual Harassment In Virginia Restaurant

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson (a Republican) says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident.

"I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

How lovely. You don't FIND IT FUNNY this MAN comes forward.. YET we still HAVEN'T heard from ANY OF THE ACCUSERS?
my gawd...this is really PATHETIC

Whether or not these charges have merit or not, one thing is true:
These women all took one payday and are looking for another.

The McCarville Report Online: Chris Wilson Says He Witnessed Sexual Harassment In Virginia Restaurant

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson (a Republican) says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident.

"I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

How lovely. You don't FIND IT FUNNY this MAN comes forward.. YET we still HAVEN'T heard from ANY OF THE ACCUSERS?

The fact that Cain is running for president is why they are speaking out.

That and Cain has already been claiming the women are lying.

Chris Wilson, a former NRA staffer, told Oklahoma radio station KTOK that he witnessed Cain sexually harassing a woman at Virginia restaurant in the late 90s. Wilson said that while he could not discuss specifics of what happened, "If she talks about it, I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

Wilson confirmed the incident to Politico.

"It was very uncomfortable," he said.

A NAMED WITNESS

Named, yes but no specifics. Who's to say that what he witnessed was a sexual harassment or two consenting adults misbehaving.

Did the alleged woman complain? Obviously not.

He witnessed it, but can't talk about it.

:cuckoo:

What exactly did the women say that Cain claimed were lies?

Their exact words please and attach the links.

Wilson said for legal reasons, he can not discuss details of the incident. "But if she comes out and talks about it, like I said, it'll probably be the end of his campaign."

The consultant said Cain is digging himself a deeper hole by challenging the woman. He also believes it has put the Restaurant Association in a position where it will have to release the woman from her confidentialilty agreement. "If she talks about it, I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

Let me ammend the title of this thread appropriately...

Woman finds an opportunity to claim her 15 minutes of fame

:clap2:

Then what is this republican poltical consultant after?

The promotion of another republican candidate. Duh!

Don't you find it a little convenient that there is an anonymous tip about these two women who took a settlement. Cain gets asked about it and responds. Then a lawyer for one of these women says that Cain's response broke the confidentiality agreement and she might talk. How convennnnnnient! Cain is breaking the mold. He isn't one of the establishment guys that the party or media has predetermined the front runner. He has to be taken out. Both sides play these games. McCain may have been president instead of Bush if the story hadn't been floated that he had a black love child. Look it up.

Wilson said for legal reasons, he can not discuss details of the incident. "But if she comes out and talks about it, like I said, it'll probably be the end of his campaign."

The consultant said Cain is digging himself a deeper hole by challenging the woman. He also believes it has put the Restaurant Association in a position where it will have to release the woman from her confidentialilty agreement. "If she talks about it, I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

Yes he didn't want to commit slander.

What he thinks or believes is not relevant.

I don't judge people on hearsay. But it's painfully obvious that you do.

How DAMN CONVIENENT. I don't think I've ever seen such a thing like this folks, where the MEDIA throws a story out there with UNNAMED PEOPLE..

Why do you hate black people?.....

Really? I wonder why they didn't speak out when he ran for President in 2000 or for Congress in 2004?

Cain seems to be quite the playboy.
That's what it probably really is....he sounds like an over-aggressive flirt....something millions of us have had to deal with on a regular basis.

Not sure how vile that will be judged to be, but it does show an attitude better fitted to a teenage boy than a 50+ year old.

And that the women in question seemed to be his subordinates is disturbing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Because he didnt have a chance in hell and no one knew who he was.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

More: Heman Cain Sexual Harassment Charges: Third Former Employee Complains About GOP Candidate's Behavior

It is a joke, probably in two weeks the line of all those who claim to be victim of Cain would be longer as five miles.Some money from lefts, some bribes from RINOs etc.

BTW only a bad CEO has not any enemies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Sooooo, they are opportunistic people looking to cash in AGAIN now that he does have a chance in hell and people know who he is. How convenient. That says far more about them then it does him. Thank you.

Stephen-Colbert-Discussing-Herman-Cain-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Colbert On Cain Scandal: Those Women Are The Harassers (VIDEO) | Election 2012

Cain seems to be quite the playboy.
That's what it probably really is....he sounds like an over-aggressive flirt....something millions of us have had to deal with on a regular basis.

Not sure how vile that will be judged to be, but it does show an attitude better fitted to a teenage boy than a 50+ year old.

And that the women in question seemed to be his subordinates is disturbing.

It's a guy thing...

We think we are being charming, she thinks we are sexually harassing her. Problem is did Cain know when to take no for an answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Sooooo, they are opportunistic people looking to cash in AGAIN now that he does have a chance in hell and people know who he is. How convenient. That says far more about them then it does him. Thank you.

How do you know that is their motivation?

Maybe they are patriotic Americans who wnat the American people to know the whole truth about their choices for president

Forum List

Back