Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

Doesn't this indicate the candidate's character? Allegations mount up and the next thing you know, Kenneth Starr will come out of retirement!

Oh. It's Herman Cain. So, these allegations cannot be true and this sort of story is just a smear campaign. Too bad this sexual harassment coin only has one side.

No, all it really indicates is the character of sleazy Democrats who will not refrain from any tactic, no matter how sleazy, to get conservatives who threaten them.

Didn't file charges, not named and no specifics. Yet that is Huffingglue journalism for you!

Duh, it's an AP story and is all over the Internet and reported on CNN.

It is sicking to see the republicans thinking that theres nothing to this. Seriously, 3 fucking woman and you're still going to kiss Cains ass. WTF. I understand wanting to wait for confirmation, but this man is your front runner and this is going to hurt you very bad in the general if confirmed. Think for a second.

Instead of rehashing the same old stuff, let's talk about my anonymous source who tells me Lakhota likes to eat cat turds out of the litter box...

O-M-G.......you too?!?! I thought I was the only person who had heard that! Let's see if we can find a third person who heard Lactose eats cat turds. Anyone? This will once and for all cement his character.

I lived in back of her once and I saw her eating turds out of the cat litter box.

Wilson said for legal reasons, he can not discuss details of the incident. "But if she comes out and talks about it, like I said, it'll probably be the end of his campaign."

The consultant said Cain is digging himself a deeper hole by challenging the woman. He also believes it has put the Restaurant Association in a position where it will have to release the woman from her confidentialilty agreement. "If she talks about it, I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

ROFL! The fantasies of liberals are fascinating, but in a sick perverted way.

Oh, boy. There must necessarily be some heavy evidence against the Kingfish to warrant that number.

I'm not a lawyer but I am well acquainted with the settlement game and unless there is sufficient evidence to support a substantial charge the average cut-off is $10,000 and rarely more than $50,000.

If it's true that Cain settled for $850k there is no question that the complaint against him was strong enough to (a) sink his campaign (b) result in a multi-million dollar punitive damage award (c) substantiate a serious criminal charge (d) facilitate a costly divorce action -- or all four!

Paula Jones settled for $850,000, dipstick.

Didn't you notice the link to the story?

A third former employee considered filing a workplace complaint against Herman Cain over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior when she and Cain, now a Republican presidential candidate, worked together during the late 1990s, the woman told The Associated Press on Wednesday. She said the behavior including a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
The woman said he made sexually suggestive remarks or gestures about the same time that two co-workers had settled separate harassment complaints against Cain, who was then the head of the National Restaurant Association.

Read more: Third Worker Accuses Cain of Harassment - TIME
merged- del

A third former employee considered filing a workplace complaint against Herman Cain over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior when she and Cain, now a Republican presidential candidate, worked together during the late 1990s, the woman told The Associated Press on Wednesday. She said the behavior including a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
The woman said he made sexually suggestive remarks or gestures about the same time that two co-workers had settled separate harassment complaints against Cain, who was then the head of the National Restaurant Association.

You seem good at this....I lost count: how many accused Bill Clinton?

And, could you break it down into categories...you know, sexual harassment, suggestive remarks, groping, and don't leave out rape.

This may be time consuming....thanks.

Last edited:

You seem good at this....I lost count: how many accused Bill Clinton?

And, could you break it down into categories...you know, sexual harassment, suggestive remarks, groping, and don't leave out rape.

This may be time consuming....thanks.

How many on the Right insisted that Clinton was innocent until proven guilty?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really kwc?

Because he didnt have a chance in hell and no one knew who he was.

Sooooo, they are opportunistic people looking to cash in AGAIN now that he does have a chance in hell and people know who he is. How convenient. That says far more about them then it does him. Thank you.

How do you know that is their motivation?

Maybe they are patriotic Americans who wnat the American people to know the whole truth about their choices for president

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak - Forbes

Forum List

Back