Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Doesn't this indicate the candidate's character? Allegations mount up and the next thing you know, Kenneth Starr will come out of retirement!

Oh. It's Herman Cain. So, these allegations cannot be true and this sort of story is just a smear campaign. Too bad this sexual harassment coin only has one side.

Doesn't this indicate the candidate's character? Allegations mount up and the next thing you know, Kenneth Starr will come out of retirement!

Oh. It's Herman Cain. So, these allegations cannot be true and this sort of story is just a smear campaign. Too bad this sexual harassment coin only has one side.

Funny innit? It happens to every uppity Black Republican who tries to make it in the political world.. How damn convenient is that?

Clinton's case wasn't by some UNNAMED employee. He just screwed around with a INTERN the same age as his daughter, AND THEN HE LIED ABOUT IT.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

More: Heman Cain Sexual Harassment Charges: Third Former Employee Complains About GOP Candidate's Behavior

I am sure many more will be paid to circumvent Cain's success. When my employer stood behind my office chair and pressed himself against me...I quit my job! I found a better one, so it all worked out for the best.

Libertarians and conservatives are very divided on this issue Cain faces. I'm with the libertarians. The Right needs to get a grip.

"Lighten up fellow Rightists. You don't need to worship at the alter of political correctness. And a warning: If you want us libertarians to be part of your coalition, than stop being so goddamned prudish."

Where we libertarians part company with our conservative friends:

Libertarian Republican: Conservative PC? Concerned Women for America express concerns over Cain's alleged sexual remarks

Clinton's case wasn't by some UNNAMED employee. He just screwed around with a INTERN the same age as his daughter, AND THEN HE LIED ABOUT IT.
1992 campaign, zippy. Can't you remember that?

Let me ammend the title of this thread appropriately...

Woman finds an opportunity to claim her 15 minutes of fame

Wow.
Sexual Harassment and Obstruction of Justice/Perjury two entirely different subjects.

But Bravo :clap2:

How heavily do you rely on un-named sources?

lewinski is 7 years older than chelsea....... not quite the same age......

and the case wasnt about lewinski, it was about paula jones....

and there was never any harrassment charges made by lewinski.......

and sorry.. to come forward 20 years later syaing you were "going to" file charges just makes you look like someone looking for a piece of the pie.......

you either should have filed back then or shut the fuck up now.........

Instead of rehashing the same old stuff, let's talk about my anonymous source who tells me Lakhota likes to eat cat turds out of the litter box...

O-M-G.......you too?!?! I thought I was the only person who had heard that! Let's see if we can find a third person who heard Lactose eats cat turds. Anyone? This will once and for all cement his character.

Yeah... i think it's okay to smear a man's name without providing evidence or names or details of what happen. How's bout you guys?

Forum List

Back