Things are looking up for Iran

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that??? I want to know, just curious/

Scum like you calls for the mass deaths of jews, and you have the lunatic attitude to question my describing you as exactly what you are? GFY. Die.

scholar----you do not understand the "beauty of islam" ---in Islamic law-----it is considered holy to teach children YITBACH AL YAHUD----as a kind of nursery rhyme---and then to encourage them to murder, rape and pillage----but
a YITBACK ACHMED is a capital crime-------in order to
please allah

I could care less what you believe.

We couldn't care less what you post, $2 whore. Go apologize for the iranian filthy vermin of humanity on storefront with the rest of the dogshit of society.

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that???
I want to know, just curious/

Your comment, Penelope----makes no sense----typical of the disgusting meccaist filth that you are-----you have a filthy mouth and a filthy mind and-----a legacy of blood on the hands of all those of your disgusting ilk

Another Zionist filth mouth, all yous can do is call names , and utter filthy remarks.
another victim of the Zionist propaganda you are. I have never seen such horrible language as I see here or hatred, not from everyone , just some of you Zionist.

Oh gee-----where do you live , Penelope?----for real FILTH----go amongst those who have black rags on their faces----

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that??? I want to know, just curious/

Scum like you calls for the mass deaths of jews, and you have the lunatic attitude to question my describing you as exactly what you are? GFY. Die.

scholar----you do not understand the "beauty of islam" ---in Islamic law-----it is considered holy to teach children YITBACH AL YAHUD----as a kind of nursery rhyme---and then to encourage them to murder, rape and pillage----but
please allah

and what are the little Zionist taught in school?

please allah

You don't know? com'on now------your literature is full of
that which ZIONISTS are "taught"-----in the depraved minds of your fellow islamo Nazi scum. Just parrot the crap in which you have been drilled since infancy...... MECCAIST!!!!!!!

please allah

that which ZIONISTS are "taught"-----in the depraved minds of your fellow islamo Nazi scum. Just parrot the crap in which you have been drilled since infancy...... MECCAIST!!!!!!!
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

please allah

ROFLMAO-----poor Penelope is so easily STUMPED

please allah

I think you are, is there is nothing for you to add concerning Iran, then there is no sense in posting anything.

please allah

I think you are, is there is nothing for you to add concerning Iran, then there is no sense in posting anything.

nothing to "add" regarding Iran? Your statement makes no sense. Iran is a criminal state at this time and has been since the 1970s. It has cast a HUGE CRIINAL network upon the world in the form of HEZBOLLAH-----terrorist pigs who have murdered and contintue to murder in the name of the filth you support. Right now Hezbollah murders MOSTLY other muslims----
It is active RIGHT NOW ---in Sanaa Yemen-----blood in the streets ------the good news is that there are no jews left
in that shariah shit hole. Poor Hezbollah---no Christians either-----so they MUST MURDER sunnis

Another Zionist filth mouth, all yous can do is call names , and utter filthy remarks.
another victim of the Zionist propaganda you are. I have never seen such horrible language as I see here or hatred, not from everyone , just some of you Zionist.

Idiot, I am from Turkey, and have lived in the mideast longer than you are alive, and know more about it than you ever will. You are a piece of trash anti-jewish turd who when countered with the truth, starts in with the "you are a zionist!" and "all you know is propaganda!" garbage.

As I've said before, there are many knowledgeable and intelligent people that are protective of the arab muslims, but without undermining the sovereign rights of the jews - but these people do not exist on this forum. The only posters I see here are jew-hating dogshit masquerading as "human rights" supporters arguing on behalf of the arabs - who make zero effort to address the horrendous behavior of the arabs. in reality, they could not give a fuck about the arabs, they just use them as a fig leaf from which to attack jews - and you are as dreadful an example of such human filth as exists.

Idiot, I am from Turkey, and have lived in the mideast longer than you are alive, and know more about it than you ever will. You are a piece of trash anti-jewish turd who when countered with the truth, starts in with the "you are a zionist!" and "all you know is propaganda!" garbage.

As I've said before, there are many knowledgeable and intelligent people that are protective of the arab muslims, but without undermining the sovereign rights of the jews - but these people do not exist on this forum. The only posters I see here are jew-hating dogshit masquerading as "human rights" supporters arguing on behalf of the arabs - who make zero effort to address the horrendous behavior of the arabs. in reality, they could not give a fuck about the arabs, they just use them as a fig leaf from which to attack jews - and you are as dreadful an example of such human filth as exists.

Penelope does not reveal much about herself------which is---of course----her right. My IMPRESSION is that she is a "run'o'da-mill" hick American Nazi. I grew up in the USA in a small----semi rural town full of such people-----idiots from hickville------that same town advanced to normal over the decades-------but when my family moved it it was still Nazi. ----a kind of haven for alcohol soaked
nazis

Penelope does not reveal much about herself------which is---of course----her right. My IMPRESSION is that she is a "run'o'da-mill" hick American Nazi. I grew up in the USA in a small----semi rural town full of such people-----idiots from hickville------that same town advanced to normal over the decades-------but when my family moved it it was still Nazi. ----a kind of haven for alcohol soaked
nazis

For one you don't know how long I've been alive, and so you learned that trash talk in Turkey?

nothing to "add" regarding Iran? Your statement makes no sense. Iran is a criminal state at this time and has been since the 1970s. It has cast a HUGE CRIINAL network upon the world in the form of HEZBOLLAH-----terrorist pigs who have murdered and contintue to murder in the name of the filth you support. Right now Hezbollah murders MOSTLY other muslims----
It is active RIGHT NOW ---in Sanaa Yemen-----blood in the streets ------the good news is that there are no jews left
in that shariah shit hole. Poor Hezbollah---no Christians either-----so they MUST MURDER sunnis
:link: that Hezbollah is in Yemen. and do not let it be an Israel one.

nazis

For one you don't know how long I've been alive, and so you learned that trash talk in Turkey?

how long you have been alive, Penelope----is a very trivial point-------you write like a somewhat retarded child---or it could be that English is not your mother tongue----or you are just plain stupid. To what "trash talk" do you allude-------feces mouth????

:link: that Hezbollah is in Yemen. and do not let it be an Israel one.

The Hezbollah in Yemen is funded----to some extent---by
Iran . Right now the streets of Sanaa are awash in blood-----what does "do not let it be an Israel one" mean?

Republicans always worried about the wrong people. While they were freaking out about Iran and invading Iraq they let the crazy insane in North Korea develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles.

Iran has never even been close to nuclear weapons. Why? Two reasons.

The Religious don't do well with science. We know that from Republicans.

Obama set our programmers to mess with them. Viruses caused their centrifuges to implode, and get this, play ACDC after they were ruined. I think they should have picked Marvin Gaye's "What's going on", but that's my opinion.

Republicans would have sent bombers and bombs to create more fear, turn the world against us and create even more generations of Jihadists. Stupid people have stupid policies.

Republicans always worried about the wrong people. While they were freaking out about Iran and invading Iraq they let the crazy insane in North Korea develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles.

Obama set our programmers to mess with them. Viruses caused their centrifuges to implode, and get this, play ACDC after they were ruined. I think they should have picked Marvin Gaye's "What's going on", but that's my opinion.

Republicans would have sent bombers and bombs to create more fear, turn the world against us and create even more generations of Jihadists. Stupid people have stupid policies.

Rdean----I have known LOTS of muslims---from "overseas" -------educated people You are right that islam stifles science----but them thar Iranians are a bit of an exception. They excel in the sciences I do not think that IRAN can be kept away from Nuclear power. I do not think that your answer---answers the problem or explains anything

Rdean----I have known LOTS of muslims---from "overseas" -------educated people You are right that islam stifles science----but them thar Iranians are a bit of an exception. They excel in the sciences I do not think that IRAN can be kept away from Nuclear power. I do not think that your answer---answers the problem or explains anything

And how long have they been developing nuclear weapons? They have managed to enrich their nuclear material to about hospital grade X-rays.

Iran zooms into space with 50-year-old technology - Washington Times

Electronic Weapons Old Like New In Iran

Ex-IAEA official Iran using old nuke technology
"It appears [Iran is] still struggling with the advanced centrifuges," former UN nuclear watchdog official says.

Iran and Israel Comparing military machines - Features - Al Jazeera English

I wish these people on the USMB would quit trying to justify their fear and terror. Can't they understand others aren't so easily terrified and terrorized?

And how long have they been developing nuclear weapons? They have managed to enrich their nuclear material to about hospital grade X-rays.

"It appears [Iran is] still struggling with the advanced centrifuges," former UN nuclear watchdog official says.

I wish these people on the USMB would quit trying to justify their fear and terror. Can't they understand others aren't so easily terrified and terrorized?

come now----making a nuclear bomb simply requires a few physicists and some radioactive stuff-------the "SECRETS" have been out for decades. The phenomenon with irritates me are those who imagine
that making a bomb is some kind of MAGICAL TRICK---and only some few persons are able to figure it out.

the 'THEY MIGHT FIND THE KEY" concept is silly----

come now----making a nuclear bomb simply requires a few physicists and some radioactive stuff-------the "SECRETS" have been out for decades. The phenomenon with irritates me are those who imagine
that making a bomb is some kind of MAGICAL TRICK---and only some few persons are able to figure it out.

the 'THEY MIGHT FIND THE KEY" concept is silly----

Took more than a few to figure it out. The problem wasn't getting it to explode. The problem was to get "chain-reaction".

Nuclear Chain Reaction Bomb Grade Uranium Natural Uranium

Forum List

Back