Things are looking up for Iran

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Iran
For the greater good, Tehran must be allowed to keep some of its nuclear capability, says former foreign secretary Jack Straw

David Cameron’s meeting today with the Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani – the first such since the 1979 Iranian Revolution – is very welcome ( wow) If it presages a recognition that common interests between the UK and Iran on regional security, bilateral relations and the nuclear issue should override historic difficulties, its consequences will be very significant indeed.
The stakes are high. A failure to agree a deal with Iran in the long-running nuclear negotiations, due to conclude in eight weeks’ time, risks being one of the foreign policy blunders of the decade
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, faced with the common threat from Isil, the dynamics of the Middle East are changing. Old enmities are being put aside; new, if informal, alliances forming. This week, alongside Mr Cameron’s bilateral meeting, Iran and Kuwait have opened political discussions – and a key meeting of Saudi and Iranian foreign ministers was held yesterday.

Read on:The West should risk doing a deal with Iran - Telegraph
Sept 24,2014

IAEA Director General Comments on Visit to Iran
17 August 2014
| Tehran -- IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano visited the Islamic Republic of Iran on 17 August 2014, and held meetings with the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Dr. Hassan Rouhani; Vice-President and Chairman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Dr. Ali Akbar Salehi; and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Mohammad Javad Zarif.
IAEA Director General Comments on Visit to Iran

But you're not a Muzzie Beast...

Fucking liars for Allah... Figures that you're Iranian.

I'm not Iranian. I'm not even a Muslim or an Arab. :D

Penelope is a run'o'damill gutter Nazi -----the USA is full of such people -----long ago I had the unsavory task of monitoring drug and alcohol rehab programs-----thankfully ---only for six weeks. Anyone interested in 'Nazi-today'----just get near a methadone clinic. It is ttue that muslims learn the stuff that she spits----but it is originally simply Nazi crap

The Iranians could cooperate and keep much of their nuclear industry, but they are unwilling to work with the World..

Nuke power is cheapest of all power production...

But you're not a Muzzie Beast...

Fucking liars for Allah... Figures that you're Iranian.

I'm not Iranian. I'm not even a Muslim or an Arab. :D

Penelope is a run'o'damill gutter Nazi -----the USA is full of such people -----long ago I had the unsavory task of monitoring drug and alcohol rehab programs-----thankfully ---only for six weeks. Anyone interested in 'Nazi-today'----just get near a methadone clinic. It is ttue that muslims learn the stuff that she spits----but it is originally simply Nazi crap

:offtopic:

:thewave:

The Iranians could cooperate and keep much of their nuclear industry, but they are unwilling to work with the World..

Nuke power is cheapest of all power production...

Moonie----you read what Cameron said-----Iran needs nuclear power for "regional security" Cameron is hoping that the Iranian Shiites will blow the heads off the ISIS pigs and maybe even invade Saudi arabia

Nazi's don't pimp for Iran. That she praising a nuclear Iran is solid proof she is an Iranian. It fits, across the board.

Liars for Allah constantly pretend to be other than the terrorist sacks of shit they actually are.

Nazi's don't pimp for Iran. That she praising a nuclear Iran is solid proof she is an Iranian. It fits, across the board.

Liars for Allah constantly pretend to be other than the terrorist sacks of shit they actually are.

wrong-----Nazis pimp for every islamicist cause.
I was very young---(like ten years old) when I read hardcore Nazi literature-----pamphlets and l
little magazine type things---WAY BACK ----circa----1960 (actually before) Nazis were
pimping for anything "arab" or muslim even back
then -----BUT NOT IRAN---because Iran had close ties with Israel WAY BACK THEN. Iran has risen in the Nazi opinion in the past few
decades

I was very young---(like ten years old) when I read hardcore Nazi literature-----pamphlets and l
little magazine type things---WAY BACK ----circa----1960 (actually before) Nazis were
then -----BUT NOT IRAN---because Iran had close ties with Israel WAY BACK THEN. Iran has risen in the Nazi opinion in the past few
decades

So says Israel. Also only after 1979 and then at the end of the cold war, lets not forget about Iran Contra Affair. Then it went sour, no more oil from Iran. I believe the IAEA, and not Israel, but I am waiting for a move on Israel's part to make sure they don't pass, like a false flag they are well known for.

decades

So says Israel. Also only after 1979 and then at the end of the cold war, lets not forget about Iran Contra Affair. Then it went sour, no more oil from Iran. I believe the IAEA, and not Israel, but I am waiting for a move on Israel's part to make sure they don't pass, like a false flag they are well known for.

what does Israel say? There is nothing in the
posts to which you refer that refer to anything
ISRAEL ever "said". Your final sentence makes no sense at all------what are you trying to say? "....I am waiting for a move on Israel's part to make sure they don't pass, like a false flag....."
is NOT ENGLISH

I could care less what you believe.

We couldn't care less what you post, $2 whore. Go apologize for the iranian filthy vermin of humanity on storefront with the rest of the dogshit of society.

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that???
I want to know, just curious/

We couldn't care less what you post, $2 whore. Go apologize for the iranian filthy vermin of humanity on storefront with the rest of the dogshit of society.

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that???

Your comment, Penelope----makes no sense----typical of the disgusting meccaist filth that you are-----you have a filthy mouth and a filthy mind and-----a legacy of blood on the hands of all those of your disgusting ilk

Man many of you Zionist have filthy mouths, and so full of hatred , where do you learn to talk and think like that??? I want to know, just curious/

Scum like you calls for the mass deaths of jews, and you have the lunatic attitude to question my describing you as exactly what you are? GFY. Die.

Apparently you believe the Zionist propaganda. I feel sorry for you, I see you as a victim.

Your comment, Penelope----makes no sense----typical of the disgusting meccaist filth that you are-----you have a filthy mouth and a filthy mind and-----a legacy of blood on the hands of all those of your disgusting ilk

Another Zionist filth mouth, all yous can do is call names , and utter filthy remarks.
another victim of the Zionist propaganda you are. I have never seen such horrible language as I see here or hatred, not from everyone , just some of you Zionist.

So do you Zionist know who ISIS is ?

Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) run by Zionist David Albright.

Isn't that a hoot.

Forum List

Back