Things All the Members of the USMB have in Common:

It would seem that everyone's ignored the obvious. We all have a broadband connection. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.

Not so. Until this summer I was in the poor benighted sticks where broadband was not yet available, and posted just fine for almost a year on my early 90's dialup setup. Lots of folks in the backwoods here can't get broadband.

It would seem that everyone's ignored the obvious. We all have a broadband connection. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.

Not so. Until this summer I was in the poor benighted sticks where broadband was not yet available, and posted just fine for almost a year on my early 90's dialup setup. Lots of folks in the backwoods here can't get broadband.

Yes, alright, goldcatt. There's no need to make me look like a complete idiot. OK, allow me to rephrase. Apart from a few prehistoric, nonconformist paupers, all of us have an internet connection in one form or another.

Happy now, goldcatt?

Yes, alright, goldcatt. There's no need to make me look like a complete idiot. OK, allow me to rephrase. Apart from a few prehistoric, nonconformist paupers, all of us have an internet connection in one form or another.

Happy now, goldcatt?

Happy? At this hour of the morning?

Let me finish the pot and I'll get back to you on that.

Happy now, goldcatt?

Don't bogart all the pot goldcatt.

Happy now, goldcatt?

ALL of it??!???

Forum List

Back