Things All the Members of the USMB have in Common:

Why did your party do NOTHING to avert this mess when so many saw it coming?

Yes, alright, goldcatt. There's no need to make me look like a complete idiot. OK, allow me to rephrase. Apart from a few prehistoric, nonconformist paupers, all of us have an internet connection in one form or another.

Happy now, goldcatt?

Happy? At this hour of the morning?

Let me finish the pot and I'll get back to you on that.

ALL of it??!???

And then some. :coffee:

But I'm 2/3 of the way through my wrapping and almost 1/2 way through all that %##%&*% baking. Does anybody know if it's acceptable to put kids' toys in gift bags and call it a day? :eusa_pray:

We are all Carbon Based Life Forms on the third planet in the Sol system, currently traveling through the Local Interstellar Cloud in the Local Bubble zone, within the inner rim of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy.

ALL of it??!???

But I'm 2/3 of the way through my wrapping and almost 1/2 way through all that %##%&*% baking. Does anybody know if it's acceptable to put kids' toys in gift bags and call it a day? :eusa_pray:

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable - although they will be highly tempted to peak inside.

We are all Carbon Based Life Forms on the third planet in the Sol system, currently traveling through the Local Interstellar Cloud in the Local Bubble zone, within the inner rim of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy.

And here was me thinking we were mammals living on planet Earth.

I am a zirconium based life form just visiting your planet.
Damn travel agency is going to hear from me when I get back home.
they told me there was intelligent life on this planet.

Last edited:
Why did your party do NOTHING to avert this mess when so many saw it coming?

And once again, here is the Demented Dolt of Doom spreading Uncheer in every thread she pollutes with her sour spew of sordidness.

Begone, TM.

Your cauldron probably requires a few more toes of frog right about now.

(And I note that TM is the exception. She is clearly an Arsenic eating alien life form.)

The republican party had all leveors of power in their control while this mess developed.

They did nothing to avert it.

Many warned of the oncoming mess and were demeaned by the republican party for it.

It's pretty clear that one thing virtually all USMB members, including TM itself, have in common is a complete and utter lack of respect for anything TM posts.

Wow! I thought I was the only one visting Orion. Why haven't I seen you there?

I'm incognito.

The Orions have no respect for personal privacy. They actually invented Facebook.

I'm incognito.

The Orions have no respect for personal privacy. They actually invented Facebook.

Yeah they are in trouble for that one. The galactic confederation does not take violating the IHA (Intergalactic Humanitarian Accord) lightly.

ALL of it??!???

Don't bother wrapping my new truck. Just put a big bow on top and we'll call it good. :up:

Forum List

Back