They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

Sorry I don't follow right wing, racist drivel.
Schmuck...I work with guys from the hood and not one of them talks like you post.]/quote]

Yea the bruthas in the Hood say, Schmuck. Smfh.
It’s like you’re going out of your way to sound gangsta.
You just sound like an idiot.

Punk you wouldn't know a gangsta if he kicked you in the ass. I keep it real, I didn't need to front and act like anything.
You keep it “real asshole”; stop embarrassing yourself.

You and your butt buddy are the 2 fools who are clowning themselves.
I suggest you look at the overwhelming number of posters here who look like Shakespeare compared to your Magilla Gorilla.

I bet you don't blab that magilla gorilla shit in the Hood, White Boy Rick.

Schmuck...I work with guys from the hood and not one of them talks like you post.]/quote]

Punk you wouldn't know a gangsta if he kicked you in the ass. I keep it real, I didn't need to front and act like anything.

I suggest you look at the overwhelming number of posters here who look like Shakespeare compared to your Magilla Gorilla.

Oh, I do.
You know the Hoodies have great respect for brutal honesty.
I actually like them because they speak their minds without polite filters.
Most of them despise handouts.

Sorry I don't follow right wing, racist drivel.

It’s like you’re going out of your way to sound gangsta.
You just sound like an idiot.

Go to the Dominican Republic

No, but the foul mouthed "I deserve this", unsportsmanlike, flag throwing dyke can go there. Nice "role model" cursing in front of kids. So of course that makes her your hero.

You don't have a problem with Trump cursing at his Klan rallies, oh that's right Trump Humpers don't care what he does but everyone else has to act in a certain manner.

Oh, I do.
You know the Hoodies have great respect for brutal honesty.
I actually like them because they speak their minds without polite filters.
Most of them despise handouts.

Notice how the one who claims he isnt racist goes into "white boy" when he's flustered?

Every time

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
I know if the WH did not ask them there and suggested congress honor them instead, the claim "treated like second class citizens" would not be far behind for only offering them a faux honor like the one they willingly chose.

No, but the foul mouthed "I deserve this", unsportsmanlike, flag throwing dyke can go there. Nice "role model" cursing in front of kids. So of course that makes her your hero.

You don't have a problem with Trump cursing at his Klan rallies, oh that's right Trump Humpers don't care what he does but everyone else has to act in a certain manner.
You have a Link to a clan rally?

He won't

He won't
He probably thinks I’m asking if he’s the Missing Link.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

conservative hypocrites and liars.

make me sick.

when clinton and obama were president LOTS of right wing athletes REFUSED TO GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOU FKN APPLAUDED THEM AND SAID "I WOULDN"T GO EITHER!"......
Name them. Almost every snub that was intended as a snub was done by anti-repub-president athletes.

Our morals leader? A fn yellow punk

The blue haired bull dike is a vile vulgar organism like most Tards....

Soccer sucks in the first place and I’m thinking her actions

have cut women’s soccer future audience in half.

She is a disgrace to all decent Americans.

This confused tard bitch thinks she should be paid the same as the

men just because...The stupid tard bitch thinks her gender should

supersede market forces just because.....

She is a Typical Tard Dumb Ass...…………..

Last edited:

Her hair is pink and your thinking is dead wrong. You should do a little research on a topic before you chime in. Look at the revenue numbers and how the women’s team is bringing in more than the men and then look at how much they get paid. Get a clue before you judge.

Was that supposed to be English?

Oh?? She is??? and what tf do think the trump AH is ??
He's the President, asshole! Or hadn't you noticed? And I can guarantee you never stopped for a moment to consider how polarizing Clinton or Obama were.
Don't worry. It will all be over in another four years.

Rapinoe is a soccer player, in the public's eye once every four years for the most part. If she wants to be an advocate for the left she should leave the national team, that represents ALL the nation, and spare the rest of us her partisan nonsense. As egomaniacal as she is I doubt she will though.
He's your president Asshole ,,not mine F him and his dumb ass supporters

If you're an American, he's your president. Doesn't matter if you scream and throw yourself on the floor, when you get back up, he's still your president.

He doesn't want them there, and they don't want to be there.

Nothing wrong with standing up for one's principles.
What are their principles? Disrespecting the country? They could be ambassadors for the sport and get new viewer to the game. I know in the 1980 winter Olympics when America beat Russia Hockey fans numbers grew.

Their principles are that they fundamentally disagree with the direction that the President is taking this country.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time.

Athletes who have snubbed the White House - pennlive.com

Her hair is pink and your thinking is dead wrong. You should do a little research on a topic before you chime in. Look at the revenue numbers and how the women’s team is bringing in more than the men and then look at how much they get paid. Get a clue before you judge.

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....
How so?

Was that supposed to be English?
No ,,,,it's puke talk ,,Figured you'd understand

Forum List

Back