They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

if they don't want to go, then they don't have to go. they don't have to grandstand their personal views all over the media either.

He doesn't want them there, and they don't want to be there.

Nothing wrong with standing up for one's principles.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

AIR.TV
Get over yourself, even that fat white fuck Trump hates the fuckin white house, else he'd stay there long enough to do his gotdamned job.

AIR.TV

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.

AIR.TV

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.

Hater ^^^

AIR.TV

They're media-fed liberal idiots like you.

They want to be invited to the white house so they could refuse to go.

And when they come out in advance saying they will not go to the White House if invited, they should not expect an invitation.

I'm sure they will remain happy with their win. They are amazing athletes and will enjoy going to the H. or Rep. to be recognized for their accomplishments.

That Rapinoe guy is annoying
Homophobic much?
She's a woman and she's a HEROINE.
She's now extremely famous. Dissing the disgusting con man sexual predator president has helped her in that and good on her for doing the right thing.
The premise of the OP is wrong.
Associating with that orange garbage heap just dirties everyone that goes there.

That Rapinoe guy is annoying
Homophobic much?
She's a woman and she's a HEROINE.
She's now extremely famous. Dissing the disgusting con man sexual predator president has helped her in that and good on her for doing the right thing.
The premise of the OP is wrong.
Associating with that orange garbage heap just dirties everyone that goes there.

Get lost, noob. I fear no queer and that's what homophobic means

Forum List

Back