They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

conservative hypocrites and liars.

make me sick.

when clinton and obama were president LOTS of right wing athletes REFUSED TO GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOU FKN APPLAUDED THEM AND SAID "I WOULDN"T GO EITHER!"......

Oh?? She is??? and what tf do think the trump AH is ??
He's the President, asshole! Or hadn't you noticed? And I can guarantee you never stopped for a moment to consider how polarizing Clinton or Obama were.
Don't worry. It will all be over in another four years.

Rapinoe is a soccer player, in the public's eye once every four years for the most part. If she wants to be an advocate for the left she should leave the national team, that represents ALL the nation, and spare the rest of us her partisan nonsense. As egomaniacal as she is I doubt she will though.

They stand for a different America than Trump promotes. Their movement has been more than a soccer team for a while now and they are inspiring millions to do more, be better and to treat all people, especially women, with equal rights and opportunity. They are waiving flags and chanting USA and defining their version of the Stars and Stripes as something different than our current president is doing. More power to them, they are amazing people and accomplished an amazing thing. They are using their popularity to do what they think is right to make their country a better place.

The flip side is they pissed off millions showing their ass
How did they piss off millions?

There are many examples... do a google search.

18 athletes who refused to visit the White House
Did you check your own citation? At least half these people were boycotting republican presidents.
Not exactly what the poster you are supporting by your post said. Wake up.
Yes, it covers atheletes and President over the past few decades, which is my point. There have always been athletes boycotting the White House for political disagreements

Oh?? She is??? and what tf do think the trump AH is ??
He's the President, asshole! Or hadn't you noticed? And I can guarantee you never stopped for a moment to consider how polarizing Clinton or Obama were.
Don't worry. It will all be over in another four years.

Rapinoe is a soccer player, in the public's eye once every four years for the most part. If she wants to be an advocate for the left she should leave the national team, that represents ALL the nation, and spare the rest of us her partisan nonsense. As egomaniacal as she is I doubt she will though.
He's your president Asshole ,,not mine F him and his dumb ass supporters

That Rapinoe guy is annoying

She is a champion though.

She should try out for the men's team
She wants to be man
She thinks that she is a man.
Hell she's closer to being a man than most Progressive men -

I saw she said "I derseve this"...nice teamwork ya narcissist bint.
She also deserves a kick in the ass.
she has earned the right to tell haters like you, to kiss her ass.

She should try out for the men's team
She wants to be man
She thinks that she is a man.
Hell she's closer to being a man than most Progressive men -

I saw she said "I derseve this"...nice teamwork ya narcissist bint.
She also deserves a kick in the ass.

She's an ugly individual...inside and out.

Why, because she is not an ass kissing Trump Humper.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.
Principled in hating Western Civilization.

The favorite of a two team competition. For her whole career. You guys hate children and our resources go into people like her. You run agendas saying children are starving even though we have spent trillions of dollars on poverty and you crap on the kids. You even blame the deplorbles for it. Watching the African American politicians grovel over this racist and bigoted white klannish lesbian dominated team while their own suffer was well, deplorable! Deplorable I say! They even sent some children over for a licking.

What in 7 hells are you babbling about.

The favorite of a two team competition. For her whole career. You guys hate children and our resources go into people like her. You run agendas saying children are starving even though we have spent trillions of dollars on poverty and you crap on the kids. You even blame the deplorbles for it. Watching the African American politicians grovel over this racist and bigoted white klannish lesbian dominated team while their own suffer was well, deplorable! Deplorable I say! They even sent some children over for a licking.

What in 7 hells are you babbling about.
The fact that you truly don’t know reveals what a welfare whore you are.

Forum List

Back