They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

That Rapinoe guy is annoying

She is a champion though.
The favorite of a two team competition. For her whole career. You guys hate children and our resources go into people like her. You run agendas saying children are starving even though we have spent trillions of dollars on poverty and you crap on the kids. You even blame the deplorbles for it. Watching the African American politicians grovel over this racist and bigoted white klannish lesbian dominated team while their own suffer was well, deplorable! Deplorable I say! They even sent some children over for a licking.

What in 7 hells are you babbling about.
The fact that you truly don’t know reveals what a welfare whore you are.

Sorry I don't follow right wing, racist drivel.

That Rapinoe guy is annoying

The favorite of a two team competition. For her whole career. You guys hate children and our resources go into people like her. You run agendas saying children are starving even though we have spent trillions of dollars on poverty and you crap on the kids. You even blame the deplorbles for it. Watching the African American politicians grovel over this racist and bigoted white klannish lesbian dominated team while their own suffer was well, deplorable! Deplorable I say! They even sent some children over for a licking.

Schmuck...I work with guys from the hood and not one of them talks like you post.
It’s like you’re going out of your way to sound gangsta.
You just sound like an idiot.

Schmuck...I work with guys from the hood and not one of them talks like you post.]/quote]

Yea the bruthas in the Hood say, Schmuck. Smfh.

Punk you wouldn't know a gangsta if he kicked you in the ass. I keep it real, I didn't need to front and act like anything.

Schmuck...I work with guys from the hood and not one of them talks like you post.]/quote]

Punk you wouldn't know a gangsta if he kicked you in the ass. I keep it real, I didn't need to front and act like anything.
You keep it “real asshole”; stop embarrassing yourself.

He's like Asslips and IM2...smack talker

Go to the Dominican Republic

They make Sista look sofistikated.

No, but the foul mouthed "I deserve this", unsportsmanlike, flag throwing dyke can go there. Nice "role model" cursing in front of kids. So of course that makes her your hero.

Yes, it covers atheletes and President over the past few decades, which is my point. There have always been athletes boycotting the White House for political disagreements
I see all professional athletes except for Rapinoe. She supposedly represents the whole nation...not just the crazier half of it.

You and your butt buddy are the 2 fools who are clowning themselves.

Eric ,politics aside ,,if you can't see trump is a blabbering ass you're not looking closely enough
I care only about his policies. Better a Trump who does the right thing but blurts out trash at times than some buttoned up Romney clone who never speaks ill of anyone but whose policies push us further down the road to hell.

They make Sista look sofistikated.

Whatever you say White Boy Rick.

You and your butt buddy are the 2 fools who are clowning themselves.
I suggest you look at the overwhelming number of posters here who look like Shakespeare compared to your Magilla Gorilla.

Forum List

Back