They’re Cheating: Democrats Are Calling on Blacks in MISSISSIPPI to Vote in ALABAMA Senate Race

This is appalling. This is what Democrats did in 1991 when they thought David Duke would defeat Edwin Edwards for Governor. They got negroes from Mississippi (even bussed them in) to vote for Edwards. This is right out of that playbook. Roy Moore has them in a sheer panic.

Could They Be This Bold? Democrats Are Reportedly Calling on Blacks in MISSISSIPPI to Vote in ALABAMA Senate Race

Steve, get a real news site... That shit is rotting your brain...

Steve and a few others are trying to turn THIS site into that site.

Gateway Pundit

iu

• Banned
This is appalling. This is what Democrats did in 1991 when they thought David Duke would defeat Edwin Edwards for Governor. They got negroes from Mississippi (even bussed them in) to vote for Edwards. This is right out of that playbook. Roy Moore has them in a sheer panic.

Could They Be This Bold? Democrats Are Reportedly Calling on Blacks in MISSISSIPPI to Vote in ALABAMA Senate Race

Steve, get a real news site... That shit is rotting your brain...

Steve and a few others are trying to turn THIS site into that site.
I already have. Before too long, this will be called The U.S. Gateway Message Board.

....and once again, Democrats refuse to believe there's such a thing as "voter fraud", even when they're the biggest recipient of it.

Does anyone thing the liberal-biased media would even give something like this consideration? Of course not: They're too busy making up fake news and covering for the left. They won't touch a story until after it filters up through the maverick news sources like the Pundit, Breitbart, Townhall, Free Republic, and the Drudge Report, and finally reaches the FOX Network.

....and once again, Democrats refuse to believe there's such a thing as "voter fraud", even when they're the biggest recipient of it.

Does anyone thing the liberal-biased media would even give something like this consideration? Of course not: They're too busy making up fake news and covering for the left. They won't touch a story until after it filters up through the maverick news sources like the Pundit, Breitbart, Townhall, Free Republic, and the Drudge Report, and finally reaches the FOX Network.
When Dems cheat it's never a voter fraud! When their fraud doesn't work, it's "Russians stole the elections!"

"They’re Cheating"

1. DUH! We knew this BEFORE the DNC e-mails were leaked, revealing Hillary's bought and paid for DNC was rigging primaries, engaging in election fraud, cheating in debates, using donation money intended to be used for other candidates on Hillary's campaign, and before it was reported Hillary-Supporting Va Gov Terry McAuliffe was granting felons the right to vote (as long as they voted for Hillary)

2. Awwwww, HELL, Steve, you have NO idea what you have just done! Now if Moore wins all we are going to hear the next year is how the RUSSIANS hacked the DNC's computers, released e-mails, and exposed Democrats for cheating in the Alabama election.

upload_2017-11-30_10-44-6.jpeg

Why shouldn't people defy the law to do what they think is right?

That's been Moore's modus operandi for decades. I don't hear his supporters objecting to that.

Gateway Pundit

iu
Yes, a prestigious member of the White House Press Pool.

You mean the twink who was recently arrested for assaulting a woman?
She stole his speech notes and was caught on camera doing it. His charges will be dropped.

I don't care if she stole his lunch money, you don't assault women if you have confidence in your own masculinity.

Seriously, the guy is an embarrassment to journalism.
article-wintrich-1-1128.jpg

Gateway Pundit

iu

She stole his speech notes and was caught on camera doing it. His charges will be dropped.

I don't care if she stole his lunch money, you don't assault women if you have confidence in your own masculinity.
Women nerd to be smacked around every now and then in order to put them in their place, especially when they engage in criminal acts such as stealing another man's property. The man must always be at the top of the hierarchy.

When Dems cheat it's never a voter fraud! When their fraud doesn't work, it's "Russians stole the elections!"
Pretty simple we have laws against voter fraud and a system put into place to prevent it. While this nation is not what it used to be, we are not stupid. If you try to commit voter fraud there is a very good chance you wil be cought and only the very, very stupiud would be willing to commit a felonie over something like a vote. Your vote very wel might not make a difference. If you belive this kind of shit you are a very special stupid and I have some land for salew in Florida I would love to tell you about. The person who started this threadis a fucking troll and I can not belive they do not know they are spreading a falsehood. Ver yfew are realy that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gateway Pundit

iu

Women nerd to be smacked around every now and then in order to put them in their place, especially when they engage in criminal acts such as stealing another man's property. The man must always be at the top of the hierarchy.

Funny, she wasn't arrested. Anyway, I hope your zeta male W.H. correspondent had a thrilling night in jail.

Well Steve_McGarrett regardless what is going on and what is the impact,
This is why we need to add a system of Proportional Representation by Party
instead of "winner take all" - so people go through their party reps and don't have to resort to any such tactics or threats thereof.

What I just proposed to a core of Green party members
is expanding the Elector College system by district to
accommodate a mixed panel of party members. So each party
does have reps to redress grievances and ethics violations AT ALL TIMES.
This should be a constant service and public access, NOT depend on getting certain parties elected before having equal representation on govt issues.

Pretty simple we have laws against voter fraud and a system put into place to prevent it. While this nation is not what it used to be, we are not stupid. If you try to commit voter fraud there is a very good chance you wil be cought and only the very, very stupiud would be willing to commit a felonie over something like a vote. Your vote very wel might not make a difference. If you belive this kind of shit you are a very special stupid and I have some land for salew in Florida I would love to tell you about. The person who started this threadis a fucking troll and I can not belive they do not know they are spreading a falsehood. Ver yfew are realy that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If what you're saying is correct, why are Democrats so adamantly opposed to a national voter ID law?

Funny, she wasn't arrested. Anyway, I hope your zeta male W.H. correspondent had a thrilling night in jail.
He was released after about a few hours in the holding cell once the paperwork was done. Also, the thief was an employee of the college.

Forum List

Back