They’re Cheating: Democrats Are Calling on Blacks in MISSISSIPPI to Vote in ALABAMA Senate Race

This is appalling. This is what Democrats did in 1991 when they thought David Duke would defeat Edwin Edwards for Governor. They got negroes from Mississippi (even bussed them in) to vote for Edwards. This is right out of that playbook. Roy Moore has them in a sheer panic.

Could They Be This Bold? Democrats Are Reportedly Calling on Blacks in MISSISSIPPI to Vote in ALABAMA Senate Race

I suppose that's the nice thing about developing a base of pet humans / welfare babies. Give them an EBT card and a cell phone and you own them...just like the old days....PERIOD.
You say jump, they ask how high....Simple shit.

Gateway Pundit

iu
Yes, a prestigious member of the White House Press Pool.

You mean the twink who was recently arrested for assaulting a woman?
She stole his speech notes and was caught on camera doing it. His charges will be dropped.

I don't care if she stole his lunch money, you don't assault women if you have confidence in your own masculinity.
Women nerd to be smacked around every now and then in order to put them in their place, especially when they engage in criminal acts such as stealing another man's property. The man must always be at the top of the hierarchy.
tenor.gif

You mean like registering to vote in more than one state?
It's not illegal to be registered in more than one state it's illegal to vote in more than one state. If I'm registered in Nevada and move to California and register I'm not breaking a law unless I return to Nevada and vote there too.

Women nerd to be smacked around every now and then in order to put them in their place, especially when they engage in criminal acts such as stealing another man's property. The man must always be at the top of the hierarchy.

I just read THIS? ^ ^ ^ :disbelief:

Should I laugh, cry or snicker uncontrollably?

tumblr_m7yaqmmNUE1rw2c6fo1_500_large.gif

Perhaps pity the guy who thinks "women need to be smacked around" because he doesn't have enough confidence in his own ability.

You mean like registering to vote in more than one state?
It's not illegal to be registered in more than one state it's illegal to vote in more than one state. If I'm registered in Nevada and move to California and register I'm not breaking a law unless I return to Nevada and vote there too.
You can legaly vote on local issues in two states if you own property in the district, you can only vote on a federal level once.

Remember fraudsters...Trump has been placing conservative judges in all over the nation in every district where a judge retires he slips in his choice and they are getting confirmed. You snowflakes don't know that because the fake news channels don't cover any wins for Trump.
If you are caught committing voter fraud you may be in front of a Federal judge appointed by Trump.

Remember fraudsters...Trump has been placing conservative judges in all over the nation in every district where a judge retires he slips in his choice and they are getting confirmed. You snowflakes don't know that because the fake news channels don't cover any wins for Trump.
If you are caught committing voter fraud you may be in front of a Federal judge appointed by Trump.
Ther is high chance you will be in front of a judge and he is going to shove a broom stick up your ass and break it if he catches you. Only the severely stupid would thin k of commiting voter fraud.

Why shouldn't people defy the law to do what they think is right?

That's been Moore's modus operandi for decades. I don't hear his supporters objecting to that.

Defy laws, as in sanctuary cities allowing criminal illegals to overrun their neighborhoods or ignoring the fact that pot is still federally illegal?

Gee. You guys sure seemed to have a problem when 11 states seceded from the Union, didn't you? How about Cliven Bundy? He was defying laws that he thought were wrong - Shouldn't he be one of your heroes?

Oh, I get it: It's ok for you but not for us, right? BTW: When was the last time you saw an unruly mob of conservatives wearing black masks, breaking windows at a university, damaging property, assaulting people with sticks and bike locks, and preventing someone to speak on campus?

Moore lost 2 judicial positions for not following the law. Is that appalling, to use the OP's words?

That's been Moore's modus operandi for decades. I don't hear his supporters objecting to that.

Defy laws, as in sanctuary cities allowing criminal illegals to overrun their neighborhoods or ignoring the fact that pot is still federally illegal?

Gee. You guys sure seemed to have a problem when 11 states seceded from the Union, didn't you? How about Cliven Bundy? He was defying laws that he thought were wrong - Shouldn't he be one of your heroes?

Oh, I get it: It's ok for you but not for us, right? BTW: When was the last time you saw an unruly mob of conservatives wearing black masks, breaking windows at a university, damaging property, assaulting people with sticks and bike locks, and preventing someone to speak on campus?

Moore lost 2 judicial positions for not following the law. Is that appalling, to use the OP's words?

Are you referring to the suspension he received for not going against his religious beliefs, concerning the gay marriage thing? There's man's law and then there's God's law. He did the right thing.

Perhaps pity the guy who thinks "women need to be smacked around" because he doesn't have enough confidence in his own ability.
He's got to have the most awesome people skills.....:lol:

Are you referring to the suspension he received for not going against his religious beliefs, concerning the gay marriage thing? There's man's law and then there's God's law. He did the right thing.
He was a member of government...if he cannot do his job in government....he should quit and become a minister. (perfect position for preying on little girls too...a win/win for him)

He was a member of government...if he cannot do his job in government....he should quit and become a minister. (perfect position for preying on little girls too...a win/win for him)

Government is a gift from God. All of mankind's highest aspirations, liberties, and rights weren't merely thought up by those who didn't have a belief in a supreme creator. Even the Magna Carta existed only because of Christian influence.

....and once again, Democrats refuse to believe there's such a thing as "voter fraud", even when they're the biggest recipient of it.

Does anyone thing the liberal-biased media would even give something like this consideration? Of course not: They're too busy making up fake news and covering for the left. They won't touch a story until after it filters up through the maverick news sources like the Pundit, Breitbart, Townhall, Free Republic, and the Drudge Report, and finally reaches the FOX Network.
When Dems cheat it's never a voter fraud! When their fraud doesn't work, it's "Russians stole the elections!"
Pretty simple we have laws against voter fraud and a system put into place to prevent it. While this nation is not what it used to be, we are not stupid. If you try to commit voter fraud there is a very good chance you wil be cought and only the very, very stupiud would be willing to commit a felonie over something like a vote. Your vote very wel might not make a difference. If you belive this kind of shit you are a very special stupid and I have some land for salew in Florida I would love to tell you about. The person who started this threadis a fucking troll and I can not belive they do not know they are spreading a falsehood. Ver yfew are realy that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you proofread your posts, or are you functionally illiterate?

That is one of the worst posts I have ever seen! You should be ashamed.

Government is a gift from God. All of mankind's highest aspirations, liberties, and rights weren't merely thought up by those who didn't have a belief in a supreme creator. Even the Magna Carta existed only because of Christian influence.

Magna Carta - Wikipedia

Errr..not to burst your bubble..but the Magna Carta had a whole lot more to do with taxes and limiting the power of the King--defining the relationship between Barons and Royals--the popular myth that the Magna Carta established Civil Liberty for the common man..is just that..a myth:

"At the end of the 16th century there was an upsurge in interest in Magna Carta. Lawyers and historians at the time believed that there was an ancient English constitution, going back to the days of the Anglo-Saxons, that protected individual English freedoms. They argued that the Norman invasion of 1066 had overthrown these rights, and that Magna Carta had been a popular attempt to restore them, making the charter an essential foundation for the contemporary powers of Parliament and legal principles such as habeas corpus. Although this historical account was badly flawed, jurists such as Sir Edward Coke used Magna Carta extensively in the early 17th century, arguing against the divine right of kings propounded by the Stuart monarchs. Both James I and his son Charles I attempted to suppress the discussion of Magna Carta, until the issue was curtailed by the English Civil War of the 1640s and the execution of Charles. The political myth of Magna Carta and its protection of ancient personal liberties persisted after the Glorious Revolution of 1688 until well into the 19th century. It influenced the early American colonists in the Thirteen Colonies and the formation of the American Constitution in 1787, which became the supreme law of the land in the new republic of the United States.[c] Research by Victorian historians showed that the original 1215 charter had concerned the medieval relationship between the monarch and the barons, rather than the rights of ordinary people, but the charter remained a powerful, iconic document, even after almost all of its content was repealed from the statute books in the 19th and 20th centuries. Magna Carta still forms an important symbol of liberty today, often cited by politicians and campaigners, and is held in great respect by the British and American legal communities..."

Forum List

Back