"They're all afraid!" Tucker Carlson illustrates what media can be with courage.

Lol War Crimes??? Oust a Legal Regime. We were there to stop the stargation of a Nation. UN aid workers were being threatened and people starving lining up for Food were being Slaughtered by this Legal Regime.

We ended that shit. Fed people only to tuck tail and Run under that POS Clinton. A CNC who refused to support our military in the field.

His Legacy. Is dead Americans and a Movie Called Black Hawk Down.
I probably did get some of that wrong working from memory 31 years later. But as I recall two guys--warlords?--threw out or killed the existing dictator and then started fighting among themselves and in the process were destroying the country?

Where I probably was wrong, since you mentioned it, was that our intention wasn't to overthrow those two guys but was rather to get food, etc. to those they were starving. The UN relief effort however came under strong opposition from various Somali factions so that Bush 41 sent those Marines to protect them and then we were in a shooting war with the Somali factions.

I concede the error. :)

Last edited:
Off topic:
Sometime back I pledged to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility. If I didn't respond to your intelligent and thoughtful post, I probably overlooked it and apologize and you shouldn't think you were a subject of my pledge. But there are indeed some subjects of my pledge here. :)

On topic:
I wonder if any of the anti-Tucker or pro Tucker or neutral people have identified anything he said in that interview in the OP that was an error? Mistake? Lie? I haven't found anything.

Last edited:
Do you ask the same questions of Biden? How do you now he isn't being paid for what he says? How do I know you aren't being paid to trash Tucker here? See how silly such a question actually is?

I say a lot of things in private that I would not say in public because it would not be appropriate or helpful. So do you. So does everybody. To criticize somebody privately and then state what a person has accomplished or got right in public is NOT a lie nor does it compromise a person's integrity. To change one's opinion about something over months or years is NOT a lie nor does it compromise a person's integrity. It is a pretty dull or fanatical person whose perception never changes when one matures or is better educated or has better information.

It is only what a person states as a certainty, a verifiable FACT when the person knows it is false as opposed to an opinion, that is a lie. A person who mistakes something as fact is not lying, but is just wrong. And those who are intellectually honest are able to distinguish between a personal opinion, a mistake, and something stated as verifiable fact.

Based on my opinion about that, Tucker lied about nothing in that interview.
Do you retards even read what you write? That line is exactly the reason why Carlson is not the paragon of virtue that you think he is.

In private emails, he made statements about how Trump lost, Sydeney Powell was lying and yet on-air, said exactly the opposite. That is why I call him a liar. Get it now?

Next time, a little less knee-jerk support and more reflection will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.

I probably did get some of that wrong working from memory 31 years later. But as I recall two guys--warlords?--threw out or killed the existing dictator and then started fighting among themselves and in the process were destroying the country?

Where I probably was wrong, since you mentioned it, was that our intention wasn't to overthrow those two guys but was rather to get food, etc. to those they were starving. The UN relief effort however came under strong opposition from various Somali factions so that Bush 41 sent those Marines to protect them and then we were in a shooting war with the Somali factions.

I concede the error. :)
Everything he ever said, is a lie. An $800mm lie.

Do you retards even read what you write? That line is exactly the reason why Carlson is not the paragon of virtue that you think he is.

In private emails, he made statements about how Trump lost, Sydeney Powell was lying and yet on-air, said exactly the opposite. That is why I call him a liar. Get it now?

Next time, a little less knee-jerk support and more reflection will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.
I don't think Tucker has said Trump won. Ever. All he has done is affirm that Trump had a reasonable reason to request recounts and investigations into fraud. Which he did. I criticize Trump all the time in private and also here at USMB and on social media. But that criticism does not in any way diminish my admiration for what the man accomplished as President which earned him my vote in 2020 and why I will vote for him again if he is the nominee in 2024.

I believe people can be wrong about some things which does not make them wrong about everything. To say without equivocation that there is strong evidence of irregularities and probable fraud in the 2020 election is not the same thing as saying Trump won. That Trump and millions of others believe he won is not an unreasonable belief whether or not it is true. Because most of the evidence is now destroyed or impossible to check out, I can say unequivocally that there were many irregularities and probably fraud in the 2020 election but I cannot say that I know for certain that Trump won. I don't know that he didn't either. And I don't see those who think he did as being unreasonable.

I do see those who consider opinions to be intentional lies as mean spirited, narrow minded, irrationally partisan and dishonest. So there's that.

I don't think Tucker has said Trump won. Ever. All he has done is affirm that Trump had a reasonable reason to request recounts and investigations into fraud. Which he did. I criticize Trump all the time in private and also here at USMB and on social media. But that criticism does not in any way diminish my admiration for what the man accomplished as President which earned him my vote in 2020 and why I will vote for him again if he is the nominee in 2024.

I believe people can be wrong about some things which does not make them wrong about everything. To say without equivocation that there is strong evidence of irregularities and probable fraud in the 2020 election is not the same thing as saying Trump won. That Trump and millions of others believe he won is not an unreasonable belief whether or not it is true. Because most of the evidence is now destroyed or impossible to check out, I can say unequivocally that there were many irregularities and probably fraud in the 2020 election but I cannot say that I know for certain that Trump won. I don't know that he didn't either. And I don't see those who think he did as being unreasonable.

I do see those who consider opinions to be intentional lies as mean spirited, narrow minded, irrationally partisan and dishonest. So there's that.
What the fuck? Have you been hiding under a rock? What the hell do you think the Dominion lawsuit was about? Or, why Fox decided to ante up and pay instead of contesting?

It was because of the personal emails from Tucker and the other hosts who said one thing privately and another in public to gullible retards like you.

Proof? Here ya go...
Carlson introduced the January 6 footage Monday, which House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) gave him exclusively, by saying the rioters were “right” to believe “that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted.”

He continued, saying “it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” adding, “No honest person can deny it.”

While Carlson has cast doubt on the 2020 election in the past, his new comments come as Fox News prepares to defend itself in a defamation case brought by voting machine company Dominion Voting Systems, which alleges Fox anchors including Carlson repeatedly pushed election fraud claims despite knowing they were false.

Your turn. Prove that Tucker actually believed that the election was stolen or that he did not promote that lie. Prove it using legit sources. Go.

I'll bet you won't because lying retards like you can never back up your statements. But, hey, prove me wrong. Go.

In a recent interview with "Die Weltwoche" (a popular Swiss news magazine), Tucker Carlson expresses his new freedom to interview interesting people all over the world from Mohamed bin Zayed, President of the United Arab Emirates to Larry Sinclair. It is a readable and fascinating interview.

It illustrates what media should look like when it actually reports all news and does so providing all points of view instead of being a fearful propaganda machine.

He touches on a wide variety of topics but all related to getting information out in a way that the public is actually informed of all sides of a story instead of the one the media wants the people to see.

There’s almost no “news” in that article. It’s mostly Carlson giving his opinion on various matters…and while that might be considered newsworthy, it’s not really informing the reader of anything other than his opinion.

I don’t see Carlson as some purveyor of truth that other media talking heads are not. There are seemingly endless pundits spouting their opinions in the ‘news’ media; Carlson is just one more. 🤷

What the fuck? Have you been hiding under a rock? What the hell do you think the Dominion lawsuit was about? Or, why Fox decided to ante up and pay instead of contesting?

It was because of the personal emails from Tucker and the other hosts who said one thing privately and another in public to gullible retards like you.

Proof? Here ya go...
Carlson introduced the January 6 footage Monday, which House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) gave him exclusively, by saying the rioters were “right” to believe “that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted.”

He continued, saying “it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” adding, “No honest person can deny it.”

While Carlson has cast doubt on the 2020 election in the past, his new comments come as Fox News prepares to defend itself in a defamation case brought by voting machine company Dominion Voting Systems, which alleges Fox anchors including Carlson repeatedly pushed election fraud claims despite knowing they were false.

Your turn. Prove that Tucker actually believed that the election was stolen or that he did not promote that lie. Prove it using legit sources. Go.

I'll bet you won't because lying retards like you can never back up your statements. But, hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Until you can honestly argue what Tucker has argued or what I have argued I will just you a pleasant afternoon as so far you have done neither.

There’s almost no “news” in that article. It’s mostly Carlson giving his opinion on various matters…and while that might be considered newsworthy, it’s not really informing the reader of anything other than his opinion.

I don’t see Carlson as some purveyor of truth that other media talking heads are not. There are seemingly endless pundits spouting their opinions in the ‘news’ media; Carlson is just one more. 🤷
Yes. An interview is usually a partial summary of a person's opinions about this or that. But opinions of some persons are more credible and trustworthy than others.

Your opinion for instance, even though we don't always agree on various issues, I pay attention to because it will be a reasoned opinion.

Those who are just spewing bile, insults, partisan bilge, ad hominem and talking points etc., which is also their opinion, I give no credibility whatsoever to if I even bother reading what they post. The chances that they have nothing to back up their opinion is close to 100%.

I have been fact checking Tucker for some time now and yes, I have caught him in some errors and I don't always agree with his conclusions. But his journalism and scholarship is for the most part pretty solid. And his opinions are not based on thin air.

Off topic:
Sometime back I pledged to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility. If I didn't respond to your intelligent and thoughtful post, I probably overlooked it and apologize and you shouldn't think you were a subject of my pledge. But there are indeed some subjects of my pledge here. :)
Unavoidable on this thing FF
n topic:
I wonder if any of the anti-Tucker or pro Tucker or neutral people have identified anything he said in that interview in the OP that was an error? Mistake? Lie? I haven't found anything.
Truth is treason n an empire of lies' FF
~S~

Anyone in the MSM with courage will be relegated to pod casts if they are lucky. The traditional, main stream, legacy media is officially corrupt and will put anyone down who disagrees with their parroted DNC talking point stories.

Until you can honestly argue what Tucker has argued or what I have argued I will just you a pleasant afternoon as so far you have done neither.
Retard. I first explained why your sex object Tucker is not trustworthy. I then provided you a link to further back up my statements.

But just like I predicted, you returned with nothing.

Now, when I press you to back up your statements, you want to run away? Of course, you are. Retards like you can never back up their statements.

Thanks for proving my point. Hasta la vista, Retard! :bye1:

In a recent interview with "Die Weltwoche" (a popular Swiss news magazine), Tucker Carlson expresses his new freedom to interview interesting people all over the world from Mohamed bin Zayed, President of the United Arab Emirates to Larry Sinclair. It is a readable and fascinating interview.

It illustrates what media should look like when it actually reports all news and does so providing all points of view instead of being a fearful propaganda machine.

He touches on a wide variety of topics but all related to getting information out in a way that the public is actually informed of all sides of a story instead of the one the media wants the people to see.

He knows way more than he's saying or they'd have Assanged him by now.

Anyone in the MSM with courage will be relegated to pod casts if they are lucky. The traditional, main stream, legacy media is officially corrupt and will put anyone down who disagrees with their parroted DNC talking point stories.
Well if they spew nonstop libel and cost their employer nearly a billion dollars, then yes.

Forum List

Back