They will not denounce the violence

They mumble a few words and then turn arround and campaign in a way that encourages it.

That is not DENOUNCING it it is pandering to the cameras.

It doesn't take nerve to criticize you or TM, it doesn't even take a lot of intellect. The average 4 year old has more political understanding than either you or TM.

Whiner.

What's wrong?? You and the bitch didn't like that, did you?? The truth hurts. :) She's useless and so are you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you across your fat ass. Just sayin'.

Proove what you claim by retrieving one lie of my caligirl.

No worries , I relish the infantile taunts of the people who are mired in a devotion to completely failed ideas.

They are the sounding board to prove just how bankrupt their machinations are.

Their arguments fail and are indefensable with fact and they express this failure with frustration by lashing out at those who would crumble the cardboard walls that they THINK protect them.

They are like a beloved dog waking from being hit by a car and tries to bite you even though you just saved their life.
Exactly who is 'lashing out'? To do so on those who are clearly inferior would be bullying.

Amusement is another story, though.

I am talking about the people who react with anger and insult to the telling of the truth.

Are you one?
Although I AM fascinating, this is your thread, your topic, dear.

They mumble a few words and then turn arround and campaign in a way that encourages it.

So when they publicly and explicitly denounce violence they aren't denouncing violence.

:cuckoo:

I have not seen them do it without caging it in blame for the left.

That is not denouncing it.

So when they publicly and explicitly denounce violence they aren't denouncing violence.

Your ignorance of facts does not mean they are not facts. Do voices tell you otherwise? Does 'explicitly' have too many syllables for you?

2irpzr6.gif

Wow. I never learned how to properly denunciate in school. I guess they don't teach that in state colleges. Should I sue?

How's this truth?

To Whom It May (or may not) Concern; We the people (or non people) hereby officially denunciate any and all acts of violence (or non violence) that may (or may not)have occurred now and forever (or even in the past 100000 years)

Please be advised that such denunciation is not an admission of wrongdoing (or even knowing what the hell you are talking about.)

Sincerely,

Chanel, Person

Your ignorance of facts does not mean they are not facts. Do voices tell you otherwise? Does 'explicitly' have too many syllables for you?

I guess Media Matters hasn't covered it, so it's not true. :lol:

Show me an example where you think a republican has denounced the violence with out caging it in Dem blame?

"There hasn't been any hard evidence that the reported harassment is linked to the tea party movement, but Democrats have tried to draw the link between the harassment and the sometimes-inflammatory rhetoric that tea partiers and Republicans deployed in opposing the health care overhaul.

The organizers of some major Florida tea party groups, for instance, on Thursday morning released an open letter to Congress and President Barack Obama declaring they “stand in stark opposition to any person using derogatory characterizations, threats of violence, or disparaging terms toward members of Congress or the President.”

The letter calls the tea parties “a peaceful movement” and says its leaders denounce “all forms of violence” and “support all efforts to bring [any perpetrators] to justice and have encouraged full cooperation within our movement and have asked for the same from the members of Congress who have laid such claims.”

The letter is signed by leaders of two statewide tea party coalitions, the state chapter of the Washington-based FreedomWorks and local and regional tea party groups in Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Deerfield Beach and Viera, among others.

Brendan Steinhauser, who helps organize local tea parties around the country for FreedomWorks, issued a statement Thursday declaring “Political violence is both immoral and ineffective, and will only set the movement back.” He said he is "reminding all grassroots leaders that it's important to focus our efforts on peaceful, political efforts like protests, office visits, letters, petitions and of course, voting.”

However, he also urged caution in attributing violence or threats of violence to tea party activists.

“We must remember that the folks committing these acts are small in number, extreme in their methods and not yet proven to be members of our movement,” he said. “But we must be diligent in denouncing all acts of political violence and racism, when they occur.”

A coalition of Colorado tea party groups expressed similar sentiments in a Thursday morning press release.

The release said “Tea party and similar groups across Colorado are saddened tonight to hear of threats made upon Democratic lawmakers in response to the passing their recent health insurance reform legislation, specifically … Rep. Betsy Markey,” a Colorado Democrat."

Mobile.POLITICO.com: Tea partiers condemn harassment

It's hysterical that the people trying to gag on Obama's mentor William Ayers are trying to tell me to "renounce violence"?

LOL

And, no, go fuck yourself.

LOL

I guess Media Matters hasn't covered it, so it's not true. :lol:

Show me an example where you think a republican has denounced the violence with out caging it in Dem blame?

”I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough” Obama's friend, mentor and babysitter Bill Ayers

Go get ONE lie of mine anywhere.

This entire thread youve been claiming that the right will not denounce violent despite having seen multiple examples of the right denouncing violence. Any time you see them to pretend as though their call for non-violence is somehow a fraud and they are really violent.

It's a lie. You know it.

No worries , I relish the infantile taunts of the people who are mired in a devotion to completely failed ideas.

They are the sounding board to prove just how bankrupt their machinations are.

Their arguments fail and are indefensable with fact and they express this failure with frustration by lashing out at those who would crumble the cardboard walls that they THINK protect them.

They are like a beloved dog waking from being hit by a car and tries to bite you even though you just saved their life.

You taunt yourself? That's probably not healthy.

It's hysterical that the people trying to gag on Obama's mentor William Ayers are trying to tell me to "renounce violence"?

LOL

And, no, go fuck yourself.

LOL

Not only that, these fucktards are the same ones who want to silence all criticism of their messiah and who are continually posting violent "I wish" posts on here and in PMs.

They're foul vermin. They're not even very smart. I don't think splatter has figured out yet what I was doing with my threads over the last 24 hours, and it took all of 5 minutes to trick Gaybiker into posting his filth on my profile so everyone could read his hate speech.

Completely irrelevant. Your claim is it hasnt been denounced. You admit it has. Hence, you admit you have been lying through your teeth.

Forum List

Back