They will not denounce the violence

You still think its funny Bush had a shoe thrown at him, right?

It was funny only for 2 reasons. He was not hurt and he was really good at getting out of the way. Late night comics had a ball. Yes, it was pretty funny.

When Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford were shot, it was very upsetting. The entire country was glad they were okay. I want presidents that I don't like to be voted out of office. Not killed. And I would say that the majority of the country feels that way.

Well, according to your standard, since no one has been hurt any violence perpetrated against Democrats is funny.

Oh, geez. You people are so damn irritating. They were SHOES!!!! You thought that was violence?? You mean we could be hit with shoes falling from an airplane by our enemies??? Oh, dear!!!

Bookmark this one or something, Frank, and let's see if it is still funny when something gets thrown at somebody on the Left. That doesn't seem to happen as much as it happens to those on the Right, I guess that's because the Left is so consistently non violent in speech and deed and all, but sooner or later somebody will chunk something at somebody on the Left.

And of course all our Leftist brethren will chuckle and post that as something hilarious.

You two just don't get it. The incident was funny because of Bush and his response and the way he was able to duck and the fact that they were just SHOES. If it had happened to his Dad, Clinton, or Obama it would not have been very funny. The adultery jokes are funny when they are about Clinton and not the others. Now do you get it??? Laughter is good for you.

and a lobotomy would be good for you.

Why is it you always pop up when your pals are being obnoxious?? And your comment, as usual, wasn't worth the effort. Is it because I'm getting the best of them and you have to run to their defense?? Or is it that you just like being a jerk??

You two just don't get it. The incident was funny because of Bush and his response and the way he was able to duck and the fact that they were just SHOES. If it had happened to his Dad, Clinton, or Obama it would not have been very funny. The adultery jokes are funny when they are about Clinton and not the others. Now do you get it??? Laughter is good for you.

Why is it you always pop up when your pals are being obnoxious?? And your comment, as usual, wasn't worth the effort. Is it because I'm getting the best of them and you have to run to their defense?? Or is it that you just like being a jerk??

not defending anyone. just saying a lobotomy would be good for you.

This thread is simply amazing.

I had no idea the profundity of stupidity that exists among some Americans. Are TM and rinata posting from an IP in an institution of some sort? To think the brainless walk among us....

*shudder*

Last edited:
OK, so throwing shoes at politicians is ok as long as it's funny. Gotcha

Bookmark this one or something, Frank, and let's see if it is still funny when something gets thrown at somebody on the Left. That doesn't seem to happen as much as it happens to those on the Right, I guess that's because the Left is so consistently non violent in speech and deed and all, but sooner or later somebody will chunk something at somebody on the Left.

And of course all our Leftist brethren will chuckle and post that as something hilarious.

I imagine the incident was funny to you because you despise George W. Bush. It would not be funny happening to somebody you don't despise whether or not they were able to duck the thrown shoes.

It wasn't funny to me because I don't despise George W. Bush despite the fact that I despised MANY of his policies and actions and non actions when he was president and feel that he betrayed his conservative roots. But I saw those shoes hurled at the President of the United States and our troops and all the good people who have invested or risked their blood and treasure to give that ungrateful Iraqi scum a safe, free, and prosperous country. Bush deserves much criticism for many things, but he did not deserve that from the Iraqi people.

It wouldn't be funny to me if it was any other American standing there either.

Not possible. Once the seal on that vacuum is breached it would be too dangerous for the lobotomist.

What makes this thread particularly amazing is that the OP is blatantly lying, yet again.

Tea Party organizers have broadcast their disapproval of any violent activity or rhetoric.

The left, however, refuses to condemn violence and continues to threaten and intimidate.

What makes this thread particularly amazing is that the OP is blatantly lying, yet again.

Tea Party organizers have broadcast their disapproval of any violent activity or rhetoric.

The left, however, refuses to condemn violence and continues to threaten and intimidate.

Well yeah. They can't get the Tea Partiers on the merits of their 'platform' such as it is without revealing themselves as the Marxists radicals that they are.

So they have to find some way to demonize and marginalize the Tea Partiers instead and that means characterize them as religious nuts, ignorant rednecks, wingnuts, and, absolutely as advocates of racism, bigotry, and violence.

And do I believe the Left is capable of infiltrating the Tea Parties for the specific purpose of making them look bad? I am becoming more and more suspicious that is the case.

Oh, geez. You people are so damn irritating. They were SHOES!!!! You thought that was violence?? You mean we could be hit with shoes falling from an airplane by our enemies??? Oh, dear!!!

Violence is violence.

Last edited:

Violence is violence.

It was a blatant display of disrespect shown to the President of the United States and, by association, the American people despite our massive investment of blood and treasure to leave the Iraqi people with a safe, free, and prosperous country.

There is nothing funny about that.

OK , its clear they are not going to denounce the violence.

They will say its our fault for .....well......electing the people they dont like.

Now its up to the sane people in this country to deside HOW we will deal in a country with their escalating violence and hate.

I suggest we stand tall and never allow ourselves to fear them.

Frum said the other day "we thougth Fox worked for us but it seems we work for Fox".

Even this con has learned the truth about where this violence is being fanned from.

What is it Fox is trying to accomplish and why?

Same lie, different thread
Tea partiers condemn harassment - Kenneth P. Vogel and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Republicans Denounce Violence, Charge Democrats as 'Reckless' - Republicans News

Again, at least be honest in the debate.

I ain't denouncing shit just because you unhinged insane lefties DEMAND IT.

:lol:

Let me ask you a question that may make it clearer to you.

If you went to a local Fudruckers and some fellow customer called your 11 year old Daughter a whore and the manager strolled slowly up to your table and said "Hes just one guy and doesnt represent ALL our customers" would you find that to be a reasonable response?

So you would blame the entire restaurant (conservative movement).

Violence is violence.

It was a blatant display of disrespect shown to the President of the United States and, by association, the American people despite our massive investment of blood and treasure to leave the Iraqi people with a safe, free, and prosperous country.

There is nothing funny about that.

Unless of course you are TM and Rinata and the violence is against Republicans. Then it's funny.

I ain't denouncing shit just because you unhinged insane lefties DEMAND IT.

:lol:

Let me ask you a question that may make it clearer to you.

If you went to a local Fudruckers and some fellow customer called your 11 year old Daughter a whore and the manager strolled slowly up to your table and said "Hes just one guy and doesnt represent ALL our customers" would you find that to be a reasonable response?

So you would blame the entire restaurant (conservative movement).

The implication seems to be that all the customers should be thrown out and the place locked down never to re-open again.

But I think what TM is shooting for is that the manager and staff should jump on the one obnoxious person immediately, beat him up or throw him out, and prostrate themselves before the offended customer and admit terrorist sympathies for allowing the jerk in the place in the first place, and beg forgiveness.

Reasonable people would deal with the situation as quietly as possible, issue an apology to the offended party, and, if appropriate, ask the offender to leave--which DOES happen at the Tea Parties when somebody gets out of line--and try not to ruin everybody else's day in the process.

I had no idea the profundity of stupidity that exists among some Americans. Are TM and rinata posting from an IP in an institution of some sort? To think the brainless walk among us....

*shudder*

Why is this thread amazing?? Educate us with your superior knowledge. You can pick out any post and it has probably got more substance than anything you had to say. Any idiot can post the crap that you do, Miss Purdue. Yet you have the nerve to criticize TM and me?? :lol: You ain't no big thing even though you think you are.

Have you ever posted anything of interest or relevance??? Or is your whole world just insulting people and being a pain in the ass?? Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think that you never even finished high school. Shudder, indeed. Stupid, useless bitch.

Please, spare me. It's a pattern. You're so lame.

*shudder*

Why is this thread amazing?? Educate us with your superior knowledge. You can pick out any post and it has probably got more substance than anything you had to say. Any idiot can post the crap that you do, Miss Purdue. Yet you have the nerve to criticize TM and me?? :lol: You ain't no big thing even though you think you are.

Have you ever posted anything of interest or relevance??? Or is your whole world just insulting people and being a pain in the ass?? Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think that you never even finished high school. Shudder, indeed. Stupid, useless bitch.

It doesn't take nerve to criticize you or TM, it doesn't even take a lot of intellect. The average 4 year old has more political understanding than either you or TM.

Whiner.

The "violence" has been denounced. Over and over and over again. I am careful not to accuse posters of being LIARS on this board because people make mistakes. But its getting difficult to give truthmattersnotatall any benefit of the doubt. Her commie pinko agenda requires piles of horse shit to ferment.

*shudder*

Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think you were a 12 year old boy...but from what I hear you're supposed to be a woman.

I don't see it.:cool:

Oh...and after reading some of the shit you post here I wouldn't be lecturing anyone about them being insulting or even claiming they never finished high school.

OK , its clear they are not going to denounce the violence.

They will say its our fault for .....well......electing the people they dont like.

Now its up to the sane people in this country to deside HOW we will deal in a country with their escalating violence and hate.

I suggest we stand tall and never allow ourselves to fear them.

Frum said the other day "we thougth Fox worked for us but it seems we work for Fox".

Even this con has learned the truth about where this violence is being fanned from.

What is it Fox is trying to accomplish and why?

Same lie, different thread
Tea partiers condemn harassment - Kenneth P. Vogel and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Republicans Denounce Violence, Charge Democrats as 'Reckless' - Republicans News

Again, at least be honest in the debate.

With some folks honesty is not an option.

Forum List

Back