They will not denounce the violence

It follows that somebody who posts lie after lie as thread titles would also have a name that is the polar opposite of actuality.

It follows that somebody who posts lie after lie as thread titles would also have a name that is the polar opposite of actuality.

If she was half way to intelligent, I'd think it was a deliberately ironic name. Alas, I suspect it was nothing more than dumb luck.

Not sure if anyone posted this already....Just came across this article:

Palin denounces violence, but gun imagery will stay

Until Friday, when she brought it up while campaigning for McCain's re-election, Palin had no comment on her political action committee's choice of imagery. But while stumping for McCain in his GOP primary in Arizona, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential nominee called it a "ginned-up controversy."

"We know violence isn't the answer," Palin said Friday. "When we take up our arms, we're talking about our vote. This B.S. coming from the lamestream media lately about us inciting violence, don't let the conversation be subverted, don't let a conversation like that get you off track."

Yet with her following among the Tea Party movement and other groups on the right — some of whose ideology is reminiscent of the militias of the mid-1990s — does Palin have more of a responsibility and an obligation to condemn the rhetoric and violence?
Palin denounces violence, but gun imagery will stay - Politics AP - MiamiHerald.com

This thread is simply amazing.

I had no idea the profundity of stupidity that exists among some Americans. Are TM and rinata posting from an IP in an institution of some sort? To think the brainless walk among us....

*shudder*

Why is this thread amazing?? Educate us with your superior knowledge. You can pick out any post and it has probably got more substance than anything you had to say. Any idiot can post the crap that you do, Miss Purdue. Yet you have the nerve to criticize TM and me?? :lol: You ain't no big thing even though you think you are.

Have you ever posted anything of interest or relevance??? Or is your whole world just insulting people and being a pain in the ass?? Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think that you never even finished high school. Shudder, indeed. Stupid, useless bitch.

It doesn't take nerve to criticize you or TM, it doesn't even take a lot of intellect. The average 4 year old has more political understanding than either you or TM.

Whiner.

What's wrong?? You and the bitch didn't like that, did you?? The truth hurts. :) She's useless and so are you.

Why is this thread amazing?? Educate us with your superior knowledge. You can pick out any post and it has probably got more substance than anything you had to say. Any idiot can post the crap that you do, Miss Purdue. Yet you have the nerve to criticize TM and me?? :lol: You ain't no big thing even though you think you are.

Have you ever posted anything of interest or relevance??? Or is your whole world just insulting people and being a pain in the ass?? Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think that you never even finished high school. Shudder, indeed. Stupid, useless bitch.

It doesn't take nerve to criticize you or TM, it doesn't even take a lot of intellect. The average 4 year old has more political understanding than either you or TM.

Whiner.

What's wrong?? You and the bitch didn't like that, did you?? The truth hurts. :) She's useless and so are you.
:lol::lol::lol:

This thread is simply amazing.

I had no idea the profundity of stupidity that exists among some Americans. Are TM and rinata posting from an IP in an institution of some sort? To think the brainless walk among us....

*shudder*

Anybody looking at the pattern of your posts would think you were a 12 year old boy...but from what I hear you're supposed to be a woman.

I don't see it.:cool:

Oh...and after reading some of the shit you post here I wouldn't be lecturing anyone about them being insulting or even claiming they never finished high school.

Yes, that was one of my better posts, wasn't it??? :lol:

Whiner.

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep laughing, cow. I know you're pissed. I mean, 3 neg reps in a row?? My posts are better than I thought. They sure get to you!!! :eusa_angel:

Whiner.

No worries , I relish the infantile taunts of the people who are mired in a devotion to completely failed ideas.

They are the sounding board to prove just how bankrupt their machinations are.

Their arguments fail and are indefensable with fact and they express this failure with frustration by lashing out at those who would crumble the cardboard walls that they THINK protect them.

They are like a beloved dog waking from being hit by a car and tries to bite you even though you just saved their life.

Whiner.

No worries , I relish the infantile taunts of the people who are mired in a devotion to completely failed ideas.

Their arguments fail and are indefensable with fact and they express this failure with frustration by lashing out at those who would crumble the cardboard walls that they THINK protect them.

They are like a beloved dog waking from being hit by a car and tries to bite you even though you just saved their life.
Exactly who is 'lashing out'? To do so on those who are clearly inferior would be bullying.

Amusement is another story, though.

Go get ONE lie of mine anywhere.

Talk about target-rich environment. They're everywhere....but the title of this thread is the most obvious one.

Every time some con says a few words about it they cage it in anger and blame.

Go get one lie.

You cant because there are none.

Now remember when your Granny (or someone hopefully) told you that when you lie you have to remember everything you say and when you tell the truth you always know what you said without having to remember anything that will trap you?

That is why I know you will never find a lie, I dont lie.

Try it , it is a very rewarding way to live.

Exactly who is 'lashing out'? To do so on those who are clearly inferior would be bullying.

Amusement is another story, though.

I am talking about the people who react with anger and insult to the telling of the truth.

Are you one?

Whiner.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you across your fat ass. Just sayin'.

Go get ONE lie of mine anywhere.

Talk about target-rich environment. They're everywhere....but the title of this thread is the most obvious one.

Every time some con says a few words about it they cage it in anger and blame.

Go get one lie.

You cant because there are none.

Now remember when your Granny (or someone hopefully) told you that when you lie you have to remember everything you say and when you tell the truth you always know what you said without having to remember anything that will trap you?

That is why I know you will never find a lie, I dont lie.

Try it , it is a very rewarding way to live.
Ummm, any violence was denounced. Your title of your thread: "They will not denounce the violence"

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back