They want to ruin education!

Winners? Sure doesn't look like it. And your humility is noted. You have a Sunday School education, that's for sure, a poor one.
I'm not a christian but it's obvious that Christianity has shaped the modern successful countries more than anything else or are you stupid?
It's nothing like obvious, hence the problem. Christianity is what holds countries back, not what moves them forward. That is liberalism, science, and capitalism. Christianity opposes all three.
Christianity has helped build many schools in poor countries yet they oppose education and science? Christians opposing capitalism is just insane. First time I've ever heard that in my life. You know Isaac Newton believed in God?
I don't care if Satan believed in God, it matters not a fucking damn, and Christianity is anti-capitalist. Christians oppose education and science, but here embrace capitalism, which goes against their faith. To understand any of that you'd need an education, which you don't have.
How can a huge mainly christian like the nation be capitalist yet the majority of the people in it don't want capitalism and never has. You're a moron with that logic. Once again your thoughts of anti science and education are equally as stupid. Why would they want an illiterate nation that can't read the bible?
Maybe you should research when owning a Bible would get your head chopped off? It wasn't that long ago.

And the answer to your question, knowledge undermines faith therefore Bibles for the common folk were outlawed.

I'm not a christian but it's obvious that Christianity has shaped the modern successful countries more than anything else or are you stupid?
It's nothing like obvious, hence the problem. Christianity is what holds countries back, not what moves them forward. That is liberalism, science, and capitalism. Christianity opposes all three.
Christianity has helped build many schools in poor countries yet they oppose education and science? Christians opposing capitalism is just insane. First time I've ever heard that in my life. You know Isaac Newton believed in God?
I don't care if Satan believed in God, it matters not a fucking damn, and Christianity is anti-capitalist. Christians oppose education and science, but here embrace capitalism, which goes against their faith. To understand any of that you'd need an education, which you don't have.
How can a huge mainly christian like the nation be capitalist yet the majority of the people in it don't want capitalism and never has. You're a moron with that logic. Once again your thoughts of anti science and education are equally as stupid. Why would they want an illiterate nation that can't read the bible?
Maybe you should research when owning a Bible would get your head chopped off? It wasn't that long ago.
Even with that strategy Christians still managed to make more progress than other religions. I only care about production. The means to achieve it don't really matter if they still reached the goal.

Left to me, I would double spending on accelerated placement classes and cut Special Ed to the bone. There is little return on investment spending 12 years to teach a kid to tie his shoes.
Well you've always been an asshole on here, no reason to stop now I suppose.
Justify that, sir. Where is the up side of transporting low functioning special needs children to a public building, spending more resources in a futile attempt to educate them and then transporting them home?

About all I see is giving mom some respite from the fruitless task. I do feel for the kids and their parents, but cutting spending for kids who will go on to be a huge boon to society while still throwing away money on kids who will always be a burden is just plain stupid.

Even with that strategy Christians still managed to make more progress than other religions. I only care about production. The means to achieve it don't really matter if they still reached the goal.
What you believe is untrue. You are being told lies, that you believe.

And the answer to your question, knowledge undermines faith therefore Bibles for the common folk were outlawed.
How long ago?

How long ago?
Why Christians Were Denied Access to Their Bible for 1,000 Years

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/why-christians-were-denied-access-to-their-bible-for-1000-years_b_3303545.html

Bible possession once banned by the Catholic Church

Left to me, I would double spending on accelerated placement classes and cut Special Ed to the bone. There is little return on investment spending 12 years to teach a kid to tie his shoes.
Justify that, sir. Where is the up side of transporting low functioning special needs children to a public building, spending more resources in a futile attempt to educate them and then transporting them home?

About all I see is giving mom some respite from the fruitless task. I do feel for the kids and their parents, but cutting spending for kids who will go on to be a huge boon to society while still throwing away money on kids who will always be a burden is just plain stupid.
How many families do you know with special needs children? Do you spit on them when you see them?

I've studied religion. I already knew that time period existed. Either way, prove that historically christian nations are not further ahead than non christian nations.

I've studied religion. I already knew that time period existed. Either way, prove that historically christian nations are not further ahead than non christian nations.
Europe lived in mud huts when the Arabs had fountains and streetlights in the deserts, and the Chinese had printing presses and fireworks. Science, not religion, did wonders for the white man, but they were late to the game. Learn world history, it doesn't start with Jesus.

Europe lived in mud huts when the Arabs had fountains and streetlights in the deserts, and the Chinese had printing presses and fireworks. Science, not religion, did wonders for the white man, but they were late to the game. Learn world history, it doesn't start with Jesus.
I'm saying it worked out in the long run. Why does the past matter? When you invent a time machine so I can go back there I will care more about how Christian nations were once behind. As of now that's not the case. You stop at the part to best make your point instead of the part of the story we are at right now.

I'm saying it worked out in the long run. Why does the past matter? When you invent a time machine so I can go back there I will care more about how Christian nations were once behind. As of now that's not the case. You stop at the part to best make your point instead of the part of the story we are at right now.
Christianity is not what created your world. It tried, and still does try, to hold it back.

Start your history lesson here: History of science - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Democrats have been destroying our educational system for 50 years. They need uneducated losers to continue to support their failed ideology

Christianity is not what created your world. It tried, and still does try, to hold it back.

Start your history lesson here: History of science - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I already gave you the evidence. You keep trying to twist it and avoid the fact that Christian science has passed others.

How long ago?
Why Christians Were Denied Access to Their Bible for 1,000 Years

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/why-christians-were-denied-access-to-their-bible-for-1000-years_b_3303545.html

Bible possession once banned by the Catholic Church
Did you ever hear of the Reformation? Martin Luther? Gutenberg?
Yes the Popes vacillated back and forth for another 300 years, but by then just about every Protestant and a fair number of Catholics had personal bibles in their native language.

Hardly 1,000 years.

How many families do you know with special needs children? Do you spit on them when you see them?
Several. No. I don't spit on them. I hug them and play with them and feel sad for their parents.

BUT! I make financial decisions based on logic, not emotion. I invest money where I can expect the largest return.

And how are the Arabs and Chinese doing now?

Several. No. I don't spit on them. I hug them and play with them and feel sad for their parents.

BUT! I make financial decisions based on logic, not emotion. I invest money where I can expect the largest return.
Have you told them that you think their children are a waste of time? And that any money they spend helping their children is a bad investment?

Tell me Ernie, what's your stance on eugenics?

Of course I haven't told them that money spent on their education is a waste. I do have compassion.
But, they have told me that their children will not be able to fend for themselves when they are gone and that the whole special ed thing seems futile.

Look, old fool! I'm a hard ass when it comes to my money. That's why I have as much as I do.

Go ahead guy. Keep flippin' dem burgers, dippin' dose fries and cryin' 'bout being unna paid.

Forum List

Back