The Wheel Is Turning But The Rat Is Dead

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Hillary has a problem. They just keep popping up so fast and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. As some may have noticed she is running for president DESPITE the age the illness or a gram of honesty or truth for that matter.

But enough of those problems how about the ones you NORMALLY face while running for president? You know like the trade deal. A BUNCH of democrats are against it and they ARE top democrats. ALL asking she take a stand and not one word from her mouth.

She has ALREADY taken credit for starting this BUT seems to have a problem backing it now. She would have to stab some of the BIGGEST unions right in the back. NOT a good idea in a election cycle, not a good idea for a democrat. Bet the democrats are sure happy with her trust factor about now. Story Below.

Hillary Clinton s Hard Choice on Free Trade - Yahoo News

Hillary has a problem. They just keep popping up so fast and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. As some may have noticed she is running for president DESPITE the age the illness or a gram of honesty or truth for that matter.

But enough of those problems how about the ones you NORMALLY face while running for president? You know like the trade deal. A BUNCH of democrats are against it and they ARE top democrats. ALL asking she take a stand and not one word from her mouth.

She has ALREADY taken credit for starting this BUT seems to have a problem backing it now. She would have to stab some of the BIGGEST unions right in the back. NOT a good idea in a election cycle, not a good idea for a democrat. Bet the democrats are sure happy with her trust factor about now. Story Below.

"and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. "

Like that makes any sense.

• Banned

He was the king of popcorn. Could be an age thing.
orville.jpg

He was the king of popcorn. Could be an age thing.
orville.jpg
Fucker looks like my ex father-in-law. Without the glasses.

Aren't the citizens of the US represented by a number of generations?
Probably at least 4?

Probably at least 4?
Yeah but mental fitness is NOT part of your basic everyday democrat. Their leadership is well getting just to old and senile.
Very few can truly serve at an older stage in life but it can be done.
RWR did it, so it's possible BUT age takes abilities sometimes as you see in Hillary.

Shes facing at LEAST a three front fight. 1, Her record. 2, The Clinton foundation records. 3, Public stance on Americas issues.
She CANNOT fail at anyone of the three and even LOOK electable.

But was
Probably at least 4?
Yeah but mental fitness is NOT part of your basic everyday democrat. Their leadership is well getting just to old and senile.
RWR did it, so it's possible BUT age takes abilities sometimes as you see in Hillary.

Shes facing at LEAST a three front fight. 1, Her record. 2, The Clinton foundation records. 3, Public stance on Americas issues.
Oh, but wasn't Ronald Reagan one of the greatest presidents ever and was he also not one of the oldest?

OK, i'll help you, but this is the last time, Orville, produces pop-corn, pop-corn goes "POP" after reaching a certain temperature, depending on the moisture content, re-read the full sentence, i made a slight correction just for your benefit, maybe now you just might find a connection,

Hillary has a problem. They just keep popping up so fast and frequent, Orville Redenbacher would be proud.

thank me !

But was
Probably at least 4?

Oh, but wasn't Ronald Reagan one of the greatest presidents ever and was he also not one of the oldest?
Yes but his physical health was so good he took a bullet and went back to work. Hillary needs help on her potty chair.

It escapes me, where the evidence of this may be, She still appears to be on top of her game.

Oh, by the way , I am a dedicated *****INDEPENDENT**** I pursue Truth rather than party bullcrap.

It escapes me, where the evidence of this may be, She still appears to be on top of her game.

Oh, by the way , I am a dedicated *****INDEPENDENT**** I pursue Truth rather than party bullcrap.
She has never had a top of her game moment. Shes always been 4th string and lost.
Watergate....FIRED for lying.
Rose Law Firm......The Tyson Chicken scandal.
First Lady......Travelgate
Sec. of State......emails.

She has a truly LONG list of failures and deception. She has NEVER had a "top of her game."

Forum List

Back