They Say He Yelled Out A Womans Name...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Yet they haven't said what "her" name was.... Could it by chance have rhymed with "Allahu Ahkbar!"? Hmmmm.... Inquiring minds want to know.

This same "they" who claimed the shooter was Hispanic. Well, they got the race wrong; so what's in a name?

Officials declined to release a motive for the attack. Cammock added, “I’m not going to rule out anything at this point.” There is no apparent connection between Cetin and the victims of the shooting. He will appear in court on September 26.

Arcan Cetin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Officials declined to release a motive for the attack. Cammock added, “I’m not going to rule out anything at this point.” There is no apparent connection between Cetin and the victims of the shooting. He will appear in court on September 26.

Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:

Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.

A conservative that went on Twitter supporting Hillary???

How many years have you been smoking weed???

Conservatives don't support Clinton. You have failed in epic fashion

Once again leftards! It's one of your very own. What a fucking shocker!

OH! court tomorrow----I am really curious as to his motive
Tomorrow is his arraignment/setting bail. You're not going to hear anything tomorrow.

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.
Where'd you hear that?

Where'd you hear that?

It's on his Twitter page.

cetan6.jpg

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....

Guys, this is why you don't do drugs.

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....

Only twits tweet or pay attention to tweets.

Conservatives don't support Clinton. You have failed in epic fashion

Conservatives don't support either if these "offerings".

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Only twits tweet or pay attention to tweets.
Is that why Hillary has a Twitter account???

Forum List

Back