In Britain, man with gun killed by police was ruled a lawful killing...in gun controlled Britain...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This man pointed a gun at British police...and they shot him....it was ruled a lawful killing.....but one wonders....where did this guy get a gun in gun controlled Britain?

James Fox father 'disappointed' with lawful killing ruling - BBC News

The shooting happened hours after Mr Fox had threatened to kill his father and pointed a gun at a child's head.

-------

Following the call to police, officers began a search for an "emotionally or mentally distressed" Mr Fox and armed officers were deployed.

The court heard that the two officers, who cannot be named for legal reasons, shot Mr Fox as he raised a weapon towards them. He died at the scene.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to end under those circumstances? Isn't that the ending you want?

Isn't that the way it's supposed to end under those circumstances? Isn't that the ending you want?

Not the way I want it to end.....but the way it was forced to end because apparently the guy pointed the gun at the British police.....and even in a country that has banned guns......you can't point guns at a police officer and not expect them to shoot you....

This man pointed a gun at British police...and they shot him....it was ruled a lawful killing.....but one wonders....where did this guy get a gun in gun controlled Britain?

The shooting happened hours after Mr Fox had threatened to kill his father and pointed a gun at a child's head.

-------

Following the call to police, officers began a search for an "emotionally or mentally distressed" Mr Fox and armed officers were deployed.

The court heard that the two officers, who cannot be named for legal reasons, shot Mr Fox as he raised a weapon towards them. He died at the scene.
What's the murder rate in Britain again?

Not the way I want it to end.....but the way it was forced to end because apparently the guy pointed the gun at the British police.....and even in a country that has banned guns......you can't point guns at a police officer and not expect them to shoot you....

Sure, agreed. What's that got to do with the unarmed folk police shoot here again? Or the child with a toy gun?

-------

Thanks again......now to show how stupid you are....

You are implying by that dumb post that Britain has a low murder rate...specifically because they have banned and confiscated guns.

and this is why this comment, made by you guys all the time in response to the failure of British gun control laws is dumb....

For your post to be intelligent....

--Britain would have had to have had a very high gun murder rate before the confiscation and banning of guns...

they did not...they have always had a low gun crime rate even when guns were legal for law abiding citizens to own.

--Banning and confiscating guns after 1996 would have had to lower the gun crime rate after being enacted...

in fact, it did not do this....in fact, the gun crime rate spiked for years after the banning and confiscation of guns...and then simply went back to the same level it was at before the banning and confiscation...showing that banning and confiscating guns for normal, law abiding citizens does nothing to reduce the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate....last year the violent crime rate in Britain went up 27%.....

--After enacting extreme gun control, and banning and confiscating guns......gun crime would have to go down to show that banning and confiscating guns actually lowered the ability of criminals to get guns.....

This did not happen...in fact, last year the gun crime rate went up 4%.....and guns are flooding Britain...even fully automatic weapons...as more criminals get them and are now using them against police......

So....you post is stupid....but please...keep showing your ignorance...

Sure, agreed. What's that got to do with the unarmed folk police shoot here again? Or the child with a toy gun?

Didn't say it had anything to do with either one...

Terrific, and I still have my guns, all ended well then.

Terrific, and I still have my guns, all ended well then.

Except for the guy who was killed....that is always a sad outcome.......

For the life of me...I can't figure out how the OP hasn't bored himself to death by now. This has to be well over 50 times he has posted a thread exactly like this one.

For the life of me...I can't figure out how the OP hasn't bored himself to death by now. This has to be well over 50 times he has posted a thread exactly like this one.

Yes....the fact that we keep seeing guns being used to murder people and rob people in Britain...even after they banned and confiscated guns.......you would think there wouldn't be 50 or more times I could find these stories....but as we keep telling people like you.....gun control laws aimed at law abiding people do not work to stop gun crime or violence......and yet you never understand that no matter how often we show you this to be true...

-------

Thanks again......now to show how stupid you are....

You are implying by that dumb post that Britain has a low murder rate...specifically because they have banned and confiscated guns.

and this is why this comment, made by you guys all the time in response to the failure of British gun control laws is dumb....

For your post to be intelligent....

--Britain would have had to have had a very high gun murder rate before the confiscation and banning of guns...

they did not...they have always had a low gun crime rate even when guns were legal for law abiding citizens to own.

--Banning and confiscating guns after 1996 would have had to lower the gun crime rate after being enacted...

in fact, it did not do this....in fact, the gun crime rate spiked for years after the banning and confiscation of guns...and then simply went back to the same level it was at before the banning and confiscation...showing that banning and confiscating guns for normal, law abiding citizens does nothing to reduce the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate....last year the violent crime rate in Britain went up 27%.....

--After enacting extreme gun control, and banning and confiscating guns......gun crime would have to go down to show that banning and confiscating guns actually lowered the ability of criminals to get guns.....

This did not happen...in fact, last year the gun crime rate went up 4%.....and guns are flooding Britain...even fully automatic weapons...as more criminals get them and are now using them against police......

So....you post is stupid....but please...keep showing your ignorance...

"You are implying by that dumb post that Britain has a low murder rate...specifically because they have banned and confiscated guns."

Yeah, perhaps, we can get to that, but he asked about the rate, do you know? British govt data would be the gold standard here, not some media outlet.

"For your post to be intelligent....

they did not...they have always had a low gun crime rate even when guns were legal for law abiding citizens to own."

Data from the British govt here would be helpful as opposed to pronouncements.

Less emotion, more coherence, this "issue" has become, by design, poitical and therefore emotional; the perfectly orchestrated wedge issue.

Yes....the fact that we keep seeing guns being used to murder people and rob people in Britain...even after they banned and confiscated guns.......you would think there wouldn't be 50 or more times I could find these stories....but as we keep telling people like you.....gun control laws aimed at law abiding people do not work to stop gun crime or violence......and yet you never understand that no matter how often we show you this to be true...

The crime and violence issues america needs to address are those committed by the power structure against the unsubstantial people. You have your guns, and you have nothing to say about how Britain is run. And you never will.

The crime and violence issues america needs to address are those committed by the power structure against the unsubstantial people. You have your guns, and you have nothing to say about how Britain is run. And you never will.

The failure of British gun control demonstrates the agenda here in America that wants the same thing is just as foolish.

The failure of British gun control demonstrates the agenda here in America that wants the same thing is just as foolish.

I realize this is your life's mission, but this is not the primary issue facing america, it is another distraction keeping the masses divided, and my guess is it will continue to work as designed.

-------

You mean James Fox didn't say, "Burn this bitch down"?

Forum List

Back