They Say He Yelled Out A Womans Name...

Yet they haven't said what "her" name was.... Could it by chance have rhymed with "Allahu Ahkbar!"? Hmmmm.... Inquiring minds want to know.

What in the blue fuck are you even talking about ?

"He" who?
Another seizure at the keyboard Pogo? Take your meds...

How to Moron

1 - start thread in mid-thought with no reference whatsoever to anything. Use pronouns only.
2- blame first poster who calls you on it​

Minutes of fun for the feebleminded.

I uh, think you're the one talking to the voices in your head there, Sparkles.

Officials declined to release a motive for the attack. Cammock added, “I’m not going to rule out anything at this point.” There is no apparent connection between Cetin and the victims of the shooting. He will appear in court on September 26.

Arcan Cetin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:

Conservatives don't support Clinton. You have failed in epic fashion

Conservatives don't support either if these "offerings".

Yeah we do. Now run along and bother someone else

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.
Where'd you hear that?

It's on his Twitter page.

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....

Only twits tweet or pay attention to tweets.
Is that why Hillary has a Twitter account???

Yup, she's another dumbass twit.

Officials declined to release a motive for the attack. Cammock added, “I’m not going to rule out anything at this point.” There is no apparent connection between Cetin and the victims of the shooting. He will appear in court on September 26.

Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:

No mam, I never said you reactionaries don't support him.

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....

And apparently Bill Cinton is too!!!
Bill Clinton (@billclinton) on Twitter

A conservative that went on Twitter supporting Hillary???

How many years have you been smoking weed???

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.
Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
I read several articles this a.m. about him, but so many have been added since then I can't find it without a bunch of searching, and that's not worth it since you guys never believe me anyways. In one of them, an acquaintance described him as a conservative -- ROTC and ____ something else.
More importantly, he seemed to get explosive with family members and maybe his girlfriends as well? Maybe the makeup counter lady had somehow been involved in his breakup with his former girlfriend, who used to work there.
I'll be surprised if this one is jihad.

No mam, I never said you reactionaries don't support him.

Cruz is a conservative...you may go now, old timer

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
did you miss that he can't vote?

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
I read several articles this a.m. about him, but so many have been added since then I can't find it without a bunch of searching, and that's not worth it since you guys never believe me anyways. In one of them, an acquaintance described him as a conservative -- ROTC and ____ something else.
More importantly, he seemed to get explosive with family members and maybe his girlfriends as well? Maybe the makeup counter lady had somehow been involved in his breakup with his former girlfriend, who used to work there.

Keep making excuses.....

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

And thank for your admission that your "magic negro" is a TWIT!!!
Barack Obama (@BarackObama) on Twitter

cetan6.jpg

LOL This is getting funny

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Did you miss the fact that Washington doesn't require voter ID, where the Democrats can even get more illegals and dead folks to vote????

After all, the Democrats don't want to "disenfranchise" any one... Not even family pets!!!!

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Neither can most Democrat voters, but IDs aren't required in some states~

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Too bad he didn't get airholed...being dead is a sure fire dem vote

cetan6.jpg

Honey, my entire political system is comprised of lying twits, do you have a point?

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Plus now he's going to leech off of taxpayer money.

cetan6.jpg

Plus now he's going to leech off of taxpayer money.

Yeah, properly ventilating terrorists is cheaper and more effective

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Too late, they're already foaming at the mouth.

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....
See what I mean? I try to give you additional info, you just snark. Your loss.

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....
See what I mean? I try to give you additional info, you just snark. Your loss.

He's no conservative...fact. Just stop it

Forum List

Back