They Say He Yelled Out A Womans Name...

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.
Where'd you hear that?

It's on his Twitter page.

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....
did you miss that he can't vote?
Neither can most Democrat voters, but IDs aren't required in some states~
Keep believing that to console yourself when the Orange Wonder loses...

Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:
A conservative that went on Twitter supporting Hillary???

How many years have you been smoking weed???
Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
I read several articles this a.m. about him, but so many have been added since then I can't find it without a bunch of searching, and that's not worth it since you guys never believe me anyways. In one of them, an acquaintance described him as a conservative -- ROTC and ____ something else.
More importantly, he seemed to get explosive with family members and maybe his girlfriends as well? Maybe the makeup counter lady had somehow been involved in his breakup with his former girlfriend, who used to work there.
I'll be surprised if this one is jihad.

Keep making excuses.....
See what I mean? I try to give you additional info, you just snark. Your loss.

He's no conservative...fact. Just stop it
He's NOTHING. He's a fucked up kid! But that's what a high school acquaintance THOUGHT he was.

cetan6.jpg
I read several articles this a.m. about him, but so many have been added since then I can't find it without a bunch of searching, and that's not worth it since you guys never believe me anyways. In one of them, an acquaintance described him as a conservative -- ROTC and ____ something else.
More importantly, he seemed to get explosive with family members and maybe his girlfriends as well? Maybe the makeup counter lady had somehow been involved in his breakup with his former girlfriend, who used to work there.

Keep making excuses.....

He's NOTHING. He's a fucked up kid! But that's what a high school acquaintance THOUGHT he was.

He's a terrorist that posted on his Twitter account he supports Clinton. We have provided you with the info, your blabbering and deflection changes nothing

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....

Let's be honest...

He was another FUCKED UP HILLARY SUPPORTER!!!!

He texted an endorsement of Hillary Clinton, and started a Twitter chain in praise of Allah.
Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Apparently the nursing home OldLady is in won't let her use the internet much, since she missed that....
Did you miss the fact that Washington doesn't require voter ID, where the Democrats can even get more illegals and dead folks to vote????

After all, the Democrats don't want to "disenfranchise" any one... Not even family pets!!!!
Not only that but we are big on absentee ballots. In fact, I don't think we have polling stations anymore. They stole the gubernatorial election a few cycles back with the illegals votes thrown into the third count.

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....

He's a grown man and a filthy murdering Islamic terrorist.

This same "they" who claimed the shooter was Hispanic. Well, they got the race wrong; so what's in a name?
We may rest assured that it won't be long before reported offenders who are in fact Hispanic will be described as "Muslim" because a new stereotype is rapidly being established.

Because the vast majority of Hispanics are deeply committed Christians the innate hostility between them and Islamics will serve to move Hispanics closer to the American mainstream.

Maybe the press can coin yet another racial term like they did during the Trayvon incident. Like "Hispanic middle easterner"? Why not? The libtards slurped it up then...

Maybe the press can coin yet another racial term like they did during the Trayvon incident. Like "Hispanic middle easterner"? Why not? The libtards slurped it up then...
What the hell is a "libtard?"
A Libtard is a mentally challenged individual, who suffers from a debilitating illness called liberalism. They are often prone to turrets like symptoms resulting in emotionally based posts on internet forums. Usually politics.The are impervious to common sense; and even the most obvious of observations tend to stupify them. Libtards comprise the bulk of the democrat voting base, and as such are easily manipulated through media, and a desire to be accepted by every one they meet. As such they find all behavior by nearly everyone completely acceptable. With the exception of those who display common sense, and make judgments based on reality as it presents itself; rather than how they wish it to be.

Last edited:
What the hell is a "libtard?"
A Libtard is a mentally challenged individual, who suffers from a debilitating illness called liberalism. They are often prone to turrets like symptoms resulting in emotionally based posts on internet forums. Usually politics.The are impervious to common sense; and even the most obvious of observations tend to stupify them. Libtards comprise the bulk of the democrat voting base, and as such are easily manipulated through media, and a desire to be accepted by every one they meet. As such they find all behavior by nearly everyone completely acceptable. With the exception of those who display common sense, and make judgments based on reality as it presents itself; rather than how they wish it to be.
Plus they are leftists and think they are liberal because that's what they've been told to believe. They are highly intolerant to differing points of view and would kill their enemies if they could find somebody to do it for them.

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....

A high school acquaintance is hardly a reliable source.

Officials declined to release a motive for the attack. Cammock added, “I’m not going to rule out anything at this point.” There is no apparent connection between Cetin and the victims of the shooting. He will appear in court on September 26.

Arcan Cetin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Not even the probation officer? If he hadn't been born in Turkey, you wouldn't be thinking twice about this one. He seems to have come here as a young child. Read your own link. He was as American as apple pie and ice cream. And a conservative.:biggrin:

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg

Keep making excuses.....
Conservatives don't vote for Hillary. You're not giving additional info, you're denying readily available info.

Where'd you hear that?

cetan6.jpg
Neither can most Democrat voters, but IDs aren't required in some states~
Keep believing that to console yourself when the Orange Wonder loses...
I don't support the Oompa Loompa.

Keep making excuses.....

Let's be honest...

He was another FUCKED UP HILLARY SUPPORTER!!!!
At this point, that's redundant~

Forum List

Back