they raised taxes on the wealthy

I would like to know what an inventor in California has to do with people losing their homes that justifies raising his taxes.

you do realize people were forced from their homes in huge numbers right?

All the rich people forced those people out, right? So all of them deserve to have their taxes raised. Is that the line of thinking you have?

Her thinking is convoluted, isn't it?

If you follow her logic? The Government should be the one whom should have thier taxes raised since it is THEY that forced the banks and the eevil rich to pony up or else for a LAW signed by Jimmah Catah...Bolstered by Bill Clinton...

California did it and the wealthy left. New York did it and the wealthy left. Now another state is going to try this???

The wealthy will leave the state, and eventually leave the country, then they will take steps to renounce citizenship. I suspect that some enterprising foregner is already developing plans for Americans to be impoverished on paper until they become citizens of another country and escape the exit tax as well.

so you claim there are no rich people in california?

REALLY?

California did it and the wealthy left. New York did it and the wealthy left. Now another state is going to try this???

The wealthy will leave the state, and eventually leave the country, then they will take steps to renounce citizenship. I suspect that some enterprising foregner is already developing plans for Americans to be impoverished on paper until they become citizens of another country and escape the exit tax as well.

Nope the wealthy wont leave the state no matter how many times you say they will.
But like always what you say is contrary to reality because you are a retard

All the rich people forced those people out, right? So all of them deserve to have their taxes raised. Is that the line of thinking you have?

If you follow her logic? The Government should be the one whom should have thier taxes raised since it is THEY that forced the banks and the eevil rich to pony up or else for a LAW signed by Jimmah Catah...Bolstered by Bill Clinton...

So you’re saying that making it so banks can’t dimscrinate against blacks made banks make shitty loans.
I guess making businesses not dsicmrinate against blacks caused business to waste money

Because they took out loans they couldn't pay. Gawd you're a moron. No one is entitled to anything. You have to work for it and pay for what you can afford.

Work? Work?! You horrible person. How dare you suggest people should have to do what everyone in the history of humanity has had to do? People shouldnt have to work. They should do absolutely nothing all day and accomplish nothing and then be entitled to the efforts of other people's labor.

Yep. Thats Truthspatters attitude all right. Everyone deserves a home on someone elses dime.

She's living in Cali now. If Cali raises taxes on the high earners then she and her hubby will be paying up the nose.

I'm sure she won't mind though considering all the freeloaders in that State. She can pay pay their way. Its the utopian thing to do.

Nope the wealthy wont leave the state no matter how many times you say they will.

You and Truthmatters should hook up... together you could produce offspring that the severely mentally retarded could pick on for being "dim".

You and Truthmatters should hook up... together you could produce offspring that the severely mentally retarded could pick on for being "dim".

I’m not sure how you being detached from reality makes other retarded.

So you’re saying that making it so banks can’t dimscrinate against blacks made banks make shitty loans.
I guess making businesses not dsicmrinate against blacks caused business to waste money

Statist Social Engineering with taxpayers on the hook led to the meltdown.
What part of this don't YOU understand?

I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

Why do you want the wealthy to have to follow a different tax code than all other Americans follow?

And high income earners are moving OUT of MD.... and the state still spends like it is going out of style... when the high income earners move out, you know who they're coming after next... because a liberal state like this ain't curbing its extraordinary spending unless forced to do so...

I am a MD resident.. and the ONLY reason I am staying is because of my child custody situation and staying close in proximity to my kids on the weeks they are with their mom and so that there is no conflict with school districts when I have custody, etc...

But the MINUTE my youngest is 18 and out of school, I am out of this state faster than the drop of a hat... I will go right across the Potomac to VA

Oh.. and go figure some twat like TDM praising the unequal treatment of others by government when it benefits her and her ilk

Like always everything you Say is contrary to reality
Millionaires don’t flee from ‘millionaire’s taxes’ - The Washington Post
^Taxing millionaires doesn't cause millionaires to move.

Bruce Bartlett: Will Rich People Desert the U.S. if Their Taxes Are Raised? - NYTimes.com
^5 studies find that taxes are not a significant reason for migration

Tax Flight Is a Myth — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
^Study finds that high marginal income taxes do not significantly cause people to move

Wow.. biased blogs and organizations with an agenda.. :rolleyes: yet we see directly in findings and reality (for example NYC) that higher taxes are a reason for higher income earners and retirees to leave high tax areas such as cities and higher tax states for retirement destinations with lower or no state tax or to neighboring states/areas that are still close to cities such as DC or NYC... in recent times here in MD there has ALREADY been a migration to northwestern VA and to even WVA... cost of living and taxation being much lower in those areas... in the tech sector in the 270 corridor and in DC, more and more higher income workers are moving out of the district and out of MD while still holding their employment there

http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publication/Tax_Rates_and_Migration_Davies_Pulito_WP1131.pdf

The part where not discmrinating against blacks caused a meltdown

The part where not discmrinating against blacks caused a meltdown

IF you cannot AFFORD to buy a home? YOU have other options. It's a little thing called responsibility...perhaps YOU heard about it?

Forum List

Back