They have lost their fucking minds, full stop period.

they will stop at nothing.

I fear some foreign power is guiding thesse idiots to try and distory our country

Nothing has actually frightened me about the Republicans until this article. Mental illness in a position of power is not a place this country needs to go.

Lemme guess, you're the product of a drunken back-seat grope fest and a broken condom between rdean and Truthmatters? Talk about thinning the gene pool.

:eusa_drool:

kinda what I was thinking...:lol:

no. are you suffering from syphillis?

or is it just that fifth grade education that keeps you from thinking?

Honey, I treat you with all seriousness you deserve you little Faux Lawyer who couldn't get past the "Name" section of the LSAT's.

Government DOES NOT CREATE LASTING JOBS.
Private business creates jobs.
Government needs to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.
And maybe, just maybe I will decide to hire someone.
If I want to.
NO ONE has a right to a job. A job is EARNED.

and yet, you didn't create a job in 8 years of tax cuts for the "job creators".

both government and the private sector create jobs. if the private sector is hoarding cash, as it is now, then government needs to step in.

stop ranting...

you pathetic rightwingnut ideologues haven't gotten it right yet.

I created TWO (2)
And bought 2 distressed properties for cheap. Last week they announced that a 350 bed hospital on 150 acres of land will be built in the next 5 years 1/2 mile from it.
Government does not creat ONE JOB. Never has and never will.
The citizen, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, pays for every job in the government sector.
Government is a nothing, a non entity. They do not have to make a profit.
Government IS THE CITIZENS. And citizens are ALL PRIVAT SECTOR.
And I am not right wing. May be pathetic, but sticks and stones. I work.

What can Congress do to create jobs? Five Republican proposals. - REINS Act - CSMonitor.com

1. REINS Act
The signature jobs initiative for Republicans when Congress returns in September is an attempt to pass the REINS Act (Regulation from the Executive In Need of Scrutiny).

The REINS Act would require Congress to approve every major new regulation proposed by the White House before it takes effect. If Congress does not act within 70 days, the rule is void.

This would severely limit the power of the executive branch, since no regulations – such as the Environmental Protection Agency's regulation of greenhouse gases – could become effective without approval from both houses of Congress, a high bar. In this way, congressional Republicans are seeking to bring back to Congress the regulatory powers that have gradually devolved to the executive branch during the past 50 years.

Sponsors include Rep. Geoff Davis (R) of Kentucky and Sen. Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky. The bill is endorsed by business groups, including the US Chamber of Commerce, which is launching a summer regulation road show to boost public support.

freaking loons...

where are all the pretend constitutionalists talking about congress trying to usurp the power of the executive ... in violation of the constitution?

hmmmmmmm?? :eusa_whistle:

OK. Tell us, "counselor" which provision of the Constitution this would violate.
Take your time.

If I want to.

both government and the private sector create jobs. if the private sector is hoarding cash, as it is now, then government needs to step in.

stop ranting...

I created TWO (2)
And bought 2 distressed properties for cheap. Last week they announced that a 350 bed hospital on 150 acres of land will be built in the next 5 years 1/2 mile from it.

that's nice...as someone who ran my own practice for many years, i salute you and give kudos for setting up your own concern. but we need to create 210,000 jobs a month to keep up with population growth and new potentital employees entering the job market. small business can only do a part of that. and it can only do it when demand is already stimulated.

in june, lost government jobs dragged down the jobs numbers. do you have any idea how many people lost jobs because of the absurdist policies of the right?

government doesn't create jobs?

really? that's an absolute lie...

With about 2.0 million civilian employees, the Federal Government, excluding the Postal Service, is the Nation's largest employer.
About 85 percent of Federal employees work outside the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
A substantial number of job openings will arise as many Federal workers are expected to retire over the next decade; competition is high during times of economic uncertainty, however, when workers seek the stability of Federal employment.

Federal Government

stop ranting...

I created TWO (2)

that's nice...as someone who ran my own practice for many years, i salute you and give kudos for setting up your own concern. but we need to create 210,000 jobs a month to keep up with population growth and new potentital employees entering the job market. small business can only do a part of that. and it can only do it when demand is already stimulated.

in june, lost government jobs dragged down the jobs numbers. do you have any idea how many people lost jobs because of the absurdist policies of the right?

government doesn't create jobs?

really? that's an absolute lie...

With about 2.0 million civilian employees, the Federal Government, excluding the Postal Service, is the Nation's largest employer.
About 85 percent of Federal employees work outside the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
A substantial number of job openings will arise as many Federal workers are expected to retire over the next decade; competition is high during times of economic uncertainty, however, when workers seek the stability of Federal employment.

Federal Government

Yeah government crates jobs all right. Jobs that cost all people who don't work for the government money either in increased taxes or increased debt.

Private sector jobs don't cost taxpayers anything.

And government is doing a great job of making it impossible for people to do business

Here's one example

Kitchen Lore: If You Love Food, This Should Make You Angry | Culinary history, recipes, stories from behind the scenes, and general geekdom.

Imagine being shut down by the government for the crime of using fresh fruit and organic cream to make artisan ice cream.

Only in America

congressional Republicans are seeking to bring back to Congress the regulatory powers that have gradually devolved to the executive branch during the past 50 years

This is a good thing WE THE PEOPLE really does mean something.

If I want to.

Can you tell me specifically what the government is preventing you from doing?

I'd like to know. Be specific. :eusa_whistle:

If I want to.

stop ranting...

Got chlamydia?

:razz:
Are you offering to spread it? It must have been pure misery until the doctors removed the nodules from your testicles. How long did you have to sit on ice cubes?

If I want to.

Opening a Cuban cigar shop.

If I want to.

well, if government can make you cuban..... ;)

What can Congress do to create jobs? Five Republican proposals. - REINS Act - CSMonitor.com

1. REINS Act
The signature jobs initiative for Republicans when Congress returns in September is an attempt to pass the REINS Act (Regulation from the Executive In Need of Scrutiny).

The REINS Act would require Congress to approve every major new regulation proposed by the White House before it takes effect. If Congress does not act within 70 days, the rule is void.

This would severely limit the power of the executive branch, since no regulations – such as the Environmental Protection Agency's regulation of greenhouse gases – could become effective without approval from both houses of Congress, a high bar. In this way, congressional Republicans are seeking to bring back to Congress the regulatory powers that have gradually devolved to the executive branch during the past 50 years.

Sponsors include Rep. Geoff Davis (R) of Kentucky and Sen. Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky. The bill is endorsed by business groups, including the US Chamber of Commerce, which is launching a summer regulation road show to boost public support.

Upon closer inspection, this article states "The REINS Act would require Congress to approve every major new regulation proposed by the White House before it takes effect......."

Yet it makes no mention that it's only on laws that would cost more than $100 million

1. REINS Act

freaking loons...

where are all the pretend constitutionalists talking about congress trying to usurp the power of the executive ... in violation of the constitution?

hmmmmmmm?? :eusa_whistle:

first of all, the EPA for instance is supposed to be doing Rule cost estimates, before they enact a rule, that is they are supposed to be calculating the cost to business as in compliance with and weighing it against the outcome vs. cost to business that may submarine jobs etc. for little gain or benefit overall.

Why? Because in Jan. Obama signed a presidential executive order that was intended to make such a consideration a priority.

BUT, in April for instance; "EPA Assistant Administrator Mathy Stanislaus testified Thursday before an Environment and Energy subcommittee hearing that his agency does not take jobs into account when it issues new regulations".

Read more: EPA official says jobs don

So, in July the House Energy Committee passed a bill called the Train Act, which was supposed to expose and demand proof that they indeed are doing that, as in calculating the ; “effects on employment, the price and reliability of energy, or the competitiveness of U.S. companies”.

All in the name of jobs via Obamas own requirement. This looks consistent with Obama’s very own intentions as spelled out in his missives and order, he even wrote an op-ed for the Journal speaking directly to such, so I don’t see what hoopla is, especially as to skirting any regulatory strictures or indeed Obamas own wishes. ….*shrugs*.

How, specifically, does a govt agency create a job? I am curious. I worked for an agency that procured 45 percent of its funding through private interests and the remaining 55 percent was matched by the feds. That makes sense but am curious about how agencies that are fully funded create new jobs.

Last edited:
If I want to.

The crushing debt held by many states and the Feds is keeping everyone down.

Forum List

Back