They have lost their fucking minds, full stop period.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
What can Congress do to create jobs? Five Republican proposals. - REINS Act - CSMonitor.com

1. REINS Act
The signature jobs initiative for Republicans when Congress returns in September is an attempt to pass the REINS Act (Regulation from the Executive In Need of Scrutiny).

The REINS Act would require Congress to approve every major new regulation proposed by the White House before it takes effect. If Congress does not act within 70 days, the rule is void.

This would severely limit the power of the executive branch, since no regulations – such as the Environmental Protection Agency's regulation of greenhouse gases – could become effective without approval from both houses of Congress, a high bar. In this way, congressional Republicans are seeking to bring back to Congress the regulatory powers that have gradually devolved to the executive branch during the past 50 years.

Sponsors include Rep. Geoff Davis (R) of Kentucky and Sen. Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky. The bill is endorsed by business groups, including the US Chamber of Commerce, which is launching a summer regulation road show to boost public support.

• Banned
Republicans and Democrats both back an overhaul to simplify the US tax code, but Republicans would use the savings from such a purge to lower the tax rate for business and the highest-income individuals to 25 percent, down from the current rate of 35 percent.

By comparison, tax rates for the highest-income earners were 69.1 percent in the first year of Ronald Reagan's presidency in 1981 and 94 percent the last year of World War II.

In addition, Republicans are calling for the extension of all the Bush tax cuts, including those for the highest-income brackets, now set to expire on Dec. 31. Republicans also favor allowing US corporations to repatriate profits earned overseas at a lower tax rate.

In a sharp disagreement with Democrats and the White House, Republicans say that the country spends too much, not taxes too little.

Same URL. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: COMPLETELY unhinged, the lot of 'em.

they will stop at nothing.

I fear some foreign power is guiding thesse idiots to try and distory our country

If ot were Bush, you'd be demanding approval by 75% of the states for everything he did.

I fear some foreign power is guiding thesse idiots to try and distory our country

Nothing has actually frightened me about the Republicans until this article. Mental illness in a position of power is not a place this country needs to go.

Lemme guess, you're the product of a drunken back-seat grope fest and a broken condom between rdean and Truthmatters? Talk about thinning the gene pool.

:eusa_drool:

What's wrong with letting the elected reps of the people review edicts put forth by King Obama?

Sounds like you're the unhinged one

He/she is....
and they are also spamming this board with ridiculous threads.

Last edited:
Government DOES NOT CREATE LASTING JOBS.
Private business creates jobs.
Government needs to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.
And maybe, just maybe I will decide to hire someone.
If I want to.
NO ONE has a right to a job. A job is EARNED.

On an unrelated topic, I found a vid of what BDBoob looks like after a hard days work of cuting and pasting. Looks like it really takes a toll on her pretending like she knows whats going on and all that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_0vJf7KXc&NR=1]Family Guy - Meg Smokes Pot - YouTube[/ame]

What can Congress do to create jobs? Five Republican proposals. - REINS Act - CSMonitor.com

1. REINS Act
The signature jobs initiative for Republicans when Congress returns in September is an attempt to pass the REINS Act (Regulation from the Executive In Need of Scrutiny).

The REINS Act would require Congress to approve every major new regulation proposed by the White House before it takes effect. If Congress does not act within 70 days, the rule is void.

This would severely limit the power of the executive branch, since no regulations – such as the Environmental Protection Agency's regulation of greenhouse gases – could become effective without approval from both houses of Congress, a high bar. In this way, congressional Republicans are seeking to bring back to Congress the regulatory powers that have gradually devolved to the executive branch during the past 50 years.

Sponsors include Rep. Geoff Davis (R) of Kentucky and Sen. Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky. The bill is endorsed by business groups, including the US Chamber of Commerce, which is launching a summer regulation road show to boost public support.

freaking loons...

where are all the pretend constitutionalists talking about congress trying to usurp the power of the executive ... in violation of the constitution?

hmmmmmmm?? :eusa_whistle:

1. REINS Act

freaking loons...

where are all the pretend constitutionalists talking about congress trying to usurp the power of the executive ... in violation of the constitution?

hmmmmmmm?? :eusa_whistle:

Speaking of loons and Jillian the Faux Lawya arrives right on queue.

:lol:

If I want to.

and yet, you didn't create a job in 8 years of tax cuts for the "job creators".

both government and the private sector create jobs. if the private sector is hoarding cash, as it is now, then government needs to step in.

stop ranting...

you pathetic rightwingnut ideologues haven't gotten it right yet.

"I fear some foreign power is guiding thesse idiots to try and distory our country
"

The Republican Congress is simply trying to bring control of the Government back into the hands of the people instead of it being in the hands of the Czars

Ron Bloom, Obama AutoCzar: "How do you explain your 'In the Dentist Chair' negotiating style, Mr Bloom?"
Ron Bloom; "Its a way to keep the dentist from hurting you while he performs the necessary procedure on your mouth. When you are seated in the dental chair, you grasp the closest, most sensitive part of the dentist's anatomy, and continue to grasp it tightly during the entire procedure. If, for some reason, the dentist hurts you while in the midst of the procedure, you simply squeeze that most sensitive part of his anatomy all the more tightly. Dentists learn quickly."
Incidentally, that's exactly what Obama did when he threatened to withhold Social Security and the Military's checks during the debt ceiling negotiations.

If I want to.

and yet, you didn't create a job in 8 years of tax cuts for the "job creators".

both government and the private sector create jobs. if the private sector is hoarding cash, as it is now, then government needs to step in.

stop ranting...

you pathetic rightwingnut ideologues haven't gotten it right yet.

Got chlamydia?

:razz:

Congress is supposed to pass laws then the president is supposed to sign them or veto them.

Regulations are nothing but laws and should be treated as such. We are not a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back