They burned this white girl alive and it's not a hate crime?

A 19-year-old Mississippi girl was burned alive last year in a horrifying murder that has left the Courtland, Mississippi, community reeling. Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire by an unknown party or parties and left to die on the side of the road. The teen was found on the rural road with burns over most of her body and was rushed to a Memphis hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

At the time of her death, reports indicated that the teen said someone’s name before passing away and led police and the FBI on a manhunt for the murderer. What was uncovered was a community rife with gang activity, drugs, stolen firearms, and counterfeit money schemes. Although a murder suspect has not been formally charged in the horrific burning murder of Jessica Chambers, the investigation into her case has resulted in the arrests of 17 people.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-3_opt.png

Read more at #JusticeForJessica: 17 People Arrested During Jessica Chambers Burning Death Investigation, Case Still Unsolved

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

The 17 suspects charged are between 18 and 40 years of age. They are charged with crimes ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Get that folks? 17 fucking apes killed this woman by burning her alive, but it is not considered a hate crime.

Oh, but me calling these fucking animals, apes, well that is what will be offensive.

But but but Fox News.......

Liberals folks. It is not in any other national news sources.

I am shocked.

HANDS UP!!!! DON'T SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Do you think white people don't commit this type of murder?

No, they don't.

...the mechanics of how propaganda plays on people's emotions and overrides their ability to think logically.

what the fuck are you talking about? sounds to me as tho you are giving those whale shit life forms some credibility!!
Racists see this story and react to it on an emotional level. They are unable to use logic in understanding what was actually being reported. My response had nothing to do with the credibility of those caught up in the sting and everything to do with the credibility of the OP. Why is this difficult for you to understand?
And you Cannot see what I did you fucking arrogant double talking hypocrites

You didn't do shit.

As I predicted the left are far more concerned about the way I called the apes, apes than they are that girl was burned alive by the apes.

They were the ones all behind the black lives movement and calling the white cop a murderer, cheering as the Obama machine went down here in droves to sign up voters. They, all the while knowing that it was all based on a fat fucking lie.

They are all fucking pathetic. Let me know who the fucking hypocrites display any outrage over the acts committed by the fucking apes.

Like most loud mouthed bigoted pussies, you wouldn't ever call a black person....man or woman......an ape to their face. You are afraid of what will happen to you. So.....you come to an anonymous forum and do it.

You don't know who killed that girl, do you?

Maybe not. But think of it this way:

What if it were the exact same situation, only the victim was a young pretty black girl, and it was learned that the murderer (whoever he was) was associated with a white gang. Think you would have only heard about it on USMB????

I didn't "only" hear of this incident on USMB. It made national news when it happened.

The fact remains that we don't know who killed the girl. But the OP......much like many irresponsible nutjob news outlets.....have inferred that it was a whole gang of black men. That's how freaks gin up hatred and division. Your fucking stock and trade.

No, it's your liberal media that stirs up hate and division. I always read or listen to the news and this is the first I've heard of it. And I would be willing to bet that if you asked a dozen people, maybe one heard of the case if that.

There is way more than an implication of race here. It's pretty much cut and dry given who was associated with this inhuman crime. Once again I ask that you be honest with yourself (which I know is very difficult for a liberal) if this were a black victim, do you think this story would have been so well hidden, or would DumBama once again be addressing the entire country over it stating if he had another daughter, it would have looked like the black victim?

It wasn't hidden.

There have been no "associations" worthy of charges. You are a butthurt loser of a bigot. That's your only interest in the matter. Fuck off.

Sorry Lone Loser, but yes, the name she gave out her last breath was that of a person in a black gang. That is association. More than likely he was the animal that killed her as well, but we can't convict without enough concrete evidence.

God forbid somebody do something like this to a member of my family. What I would do to them in retaliation would make ISIS cringe.

A 19-year-old Mississippi girl was burned alive last year in a horrifying murder that has left the Courtland, Mississippi, community reeling. Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire by an unknown party or parties and left to die on the side of the road. The teen was found on the rural road with burns over most of her body and was rushed to a Memphis hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

At the time of her death, reports indicated that the teen said someone’s name before passing away and led police and the FBI on a manhunt for the murderer. What was uncovered was a community rife with gang activity, drugs, stolen firearms, and counterfeit money schemes. Although a murder suspect has not been formally charged in the horrific burning murder of Jessica Chambers, the investigation into her case has resulted in the arrests of 17 people.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-3_opt.png

Read more at #JusticeForJessica: 17 People Arrested During Jessica Chambers Burning Death Investigation, Case Still Unsolved

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

The 17 suspects charged are between 18 and 40 years of age. They are charged with crimes ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Get that folks? 17 fucking apes killed this woman by burning her alive, but it is not considered a hate crime.

Oh, but me calling these fucking animals, apes, well that is what will be offensive.

But but but Fox News.......

Liberals folks. It is not in any other national news sources.

I am shocked.

HANDS UP!!!! DON'T SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Do you think white people don't commit this type of murder?

can you provide any examples of white gangs burning innocent black girls alive?

Didn't think so.

I do not like the way the OP has laid out his facts at all, but I understand the frustration. All we see on TV is racism, racism, racism. Sometimes it is true, most times it is fabricated.

The media has reported the problem as going only one way. That is patently false. If we as Americans want to stop racism, we can't on one hand pull a rabbit out of the hat such as "hands up, don't shoot," then sit here with a straight face, and claim that somehow what the OP put up is racist.

What he has put up may end by having no basis in fact at all; which makes it on par with "hands up, don't shoot," now doesn't it! In fact, only ONE of these narratives can have a conclusion of out and out racism, and that is the one the OP put up, because the other one was already proven to be false on that narrative. And yet, and yet, you don't seem outraged!

Maybe, that speaks to more about your character make up, than it does the OP!
I think you get it. Look at their reaction compared to the reactions they had about the michael brown lies.

Look at how fast they were to research the facts.

You get it.

What if it were the exact same situation, only the victim was a young pretty black girl, and it was learned that the murderer (whoever he was) was associated with a white gang. Think you would have only heard about it on USMB????

Do you want me to post MORE national news stories on this?
Tawana Brawley?[/QUOTE]

The Brawley case was wrongly made out to be a hate crime because she lied.

The Chambers case is being made a hate crime by the OP et al before they have the facts.

I do not like the way the OP has laid out his facts at all, but I understand the frustration. All we see on TV is racism, racism, racism. Sometimes it is true, most times it is fabricated.

The media has reported the problem as going only one way. That is patently false. If we as Americans want to stop racism, we can't on one hand pull a rabbit out of the hat such as "hands up, don't shoot," then sit here with a straight face, and claim that somehow what the OP put up is racist.

What he has put up may end by having no basis in fact at all; which makes it on par with "hands up, don't shoot," now doesn't it! In fact, only ONE of these narratives can have a conclusion of out and out racism, and that is the one the OP put up, because the other one was already proven to be false on that narrative. And yet, and yet, you don't seem outraged!

I think you get it. Look at their reaction compared to the reactions they had about the michael brown lies.

You get it.

Who here is still harping on the Michael Brown case?

You get it.

That is not the fucking point. I fucking smoked you all out again. Your hypocrisy and arrogance know no bounds.

Lol at how easy liberals are for me.

You get it.

That is not the fucking point. I fucking smoked you all out again. Your hypocrisy and arrogance know no bounds.

You are delusional.

You get it.

Hey NY, this is the equivalent of what you lefties did........

YOU gave Santa Christmas night in jail, because he had a red suit on, and you thought he was cruel to animals as he flew over New York! When we jumped down your throats and told you it wasn't true, now you want to ignore the mistake you made with "look, squirrel" politics. You want to concentrate on something else, and forget all about how phony you people were with "hands up, don't shoot!"

Not gonna happen New York. You people started this crap with phony racist attacks. You cried wolf so much, that real racism is now ignored, when it should not be.

You want us to really pay attention to you? Then apologize to all of the Caucasians for "hands up, don't shoot," and Twana Brawley. Then, maybe you will have some credibility!

You get it.

You are delusional.
No, I bitch slapped your hypocrisy right out of you again. You are way too stupid to understand it.

Which is why you will always be my bitch.

Bitch.......

You get it.

Who here convicted the cop before he even had his day in court? I'll give you a hint: the same group of people that said Zimmerman was guilty, the cops in Baltimore were guilty, and the cop in NYC was guilty.

Like most loud mouthed bigoted pussies, you wouldn't ever call a black person....man or woman......an ape to their face. You are afraid of what will happen to you. So.....you come to an anonymous forum and do it.

You don't know who killed that girl, do you?

I didn't "only" hear of this incident on USMB. It made national news when it happened.

The fact remains that we don't know who killed the girl. But the OP......much like many irresponsible nutjob news outlets.....have inferred that it was a whole gang of black men. That's how freaks gin up hatred and division. Your fucking stock and trade.

No, it's your liberal media that stirs up hate and division. I always read or listen to the news and this is the first I've heard of it. And I would be willing to bet that if you asked a dozen people, maybe one heard of the case if that.

There is way more than an implication of race here. It's pretty much cut and dry given who was associated with this inhuman crime. Once again I ask that you be honest with yourself (which I know is very difficult for a liberal) if this were a black victim, do you think this story would have been so well hidden, or would DumBama once again be addressing the entire country over it stating if he had another daughter, it would have looked like the black victim?

It wasn't hidden.

There have been no "associations" worthy of charges. You are a butthurt loser of a bigot. That's your only interest in the matter. Fuck off.

Sorry Lone Loser, but yes, the name she gave out her last breath was that of a person in a black gang. That is association. More than likely he was the animal that killed her as well, but we can't convict without enough concrete evidence.

God forbid somebody do something like this to a member of my family. What I would do to them in retaliation would make ISIS cringe.
What name did she give out?

You get it.

Who here convicted the cop before he even had his day in court? I'll give you a hint: the same group of people that said Zimmerman was guilty, the cops in Baltimore were guilty, and the cop in NYC was guilty.

You're right, of course. George Zimmerman didn't do anything at all wrong.
He acted like a fine American that night. The jury is still out on he Baltimore guys.....and which NYC cop are you referring to?

You get it.

He acted like a fine American that night. The jury is still out on he Baltimore guys.....and which NYC cop are you referring to?

Officer Daniel Pantaleo

Yes, Zimmerman was a fine American that night. He seen somebody that looked suspicious, immediately called the police, and after he was attacked and beaten, used his firearm to stop the attack. That's why he was found not guilty.

You get it.

Officer Daniel Pantaleo

Yes, Zimmerman was a fine American that night. He seen somebody that looked suspicious, immediately called the police, and after he was attacked and beaten, used his firearm to stop the attack. That's why he was found not guilty.

You mean the cop who choked a dude to death for selling cigarettes? Another fine first responder. No doubt.

You are a Zimmerman cocksucker, huh? Figures.

You mean the cop who choked a dude to death for selling cigarettes? Another fine first responder. No doubt.

You are a Zimmerman cocksucker, huh? Figures.

don't run don't resist. that fat forker looked about 1 burrito short of heart attack. comply or die.

You get it.

Officer Daniel Pantaleo

You don't understand the difference between being found "not guilty" and actually being innocent.

Zimmerman's actions since that night prove that he's a violent hothead.

someone sucker punch and jump on top pound your head into sidewalk repeatedly then get back to me if you survive.

Forum List

Back