They burned this white girl alive and it's not a hate crime?

You mean the cop who choked a dude to death for selling cigarettes? Another fine first responder. No doubt.

You are a Zimmerman cocksucker, huh? Figures.

don't run don't resist. that fat forker looked about 1 burrito short of heart attack. comply or die.
Do you think police should be able to do anything to people that they interpret as resisting? Maybe he fucking "resisted" because he couldn't fucking breathe!

someone sucker punch and jump on top pound your head into sidewalk repeatedly then get back to me if you survive.
None of which would have happened if Zimmerman hadn't been a vigilante hothead in the first place.

A crime isn't a "hate crime" just because the perps and the victims happen to be different races. There's a pretty high bar for defining a hate crime. Sometimes a horrendous crime is simply a horrendous crime.

None of which would have happened if Zimmerman hadn't been a vigilante hothead in the first place.

I have seen plenty of hotheads. I don't remember the last time I was pounding someone head into cement? you?
Trayvon was a hothead. He shouldn't have been confronted, but he shouldn't have reacted the way he did. He died. He shouldn't have died. Tragedy all around. I agree with "not guilty" but Zimmerman is not innocent either.

Do you think police should be able to do anything to people that they interpret as resisting? Maybe he fucking "resisted" because he couldn't fucking breathe!

Somebody has to be in charge of the situation? people want it "all" at any cost. Cost is too high. Run down street waving knife........no worries, when you get tired we will ask if you ready to come by the station house.

Fatboy had history and plenty of warnings? Politicians demand $5/pack tax and they are going to get it!

Somebody has to be in charge of the situation? people want it "all" at any cost. Cost is too high. Run down street waving knife........no worries, when you get tired we will ask if you ready to come by the station house.

Fatboy had history and plenty of warnings? Politicians demand $5/pack tax and they are going to get it!
Let me know how you feel if the police "judge" that you made a threatening movement, tackle you to the ground, choke you, hit you, yelling stop resisting stop resisting. What happened to that "fat" man is wrong.

You mean the cop who choked a dude to death for selling cigarettes? Another fine first responder. No doubt.

don't run don't resist. that fat forker looked about 1 burrito short of heart attack. comply or die.
He wasn't choked to death either.

He really died of a massive heart attack incident to gross obesity and heart disease.

I do not like the way the OP has laid out his facts at all, but I understand the frustration. All we see on TV is racism, racism, racism. Sometimes it is true, most times it is fabricated.

The media has reported the problem as going only one way. That is patently false. If we as Americans want to stop racism, we can't on one hand pull a rabbit out of the hat such as "hands up, don't shoot," then sit here with a straight face, and claim that somehow what the OP put up is racist.

What he has put up may end by having no basis in fact at all; which makes it on par with "hands up, don't shoot," now doesn't it! In fact, only ONE of these narratives can have a conclusion of out and out racism, and that is the one the OP put up, because the other one was already proven to be false on that narrative. And yet, and yet, you don't seem outraged!

Maybe, that speaks to more about your character make up, than it does the OP!
I think you get it. Look at their reaction compared to the reactions they had about the michael brown lies.

Look at how fast they were to research the facts.

You get it.

Who here is still harping on the Michael Brown case?

Who here convicted the cop before he even had his day in court? I'll give you a hint: the same group of people that said Zimmerman was guilty, the cops in Baltimore were guilty, and the cop in NYC was guilty.

You're right, of course. George Zimmerman didn't do anything at all wrong.
He acted like a fine American that night. The jury is still out on he Baltimore guys.....and which NYC cop are you referring to?

Officer Daniel Pantaleo

Yes, Zimmerman was a fine American that night. He seen somebody that looked suspicious, immediately called the police, and after he was attacked and beaten, used his firearm to stop the attack. That's why he was found not guilty.

And why was OJ found not guilty?

This story is an excellent example of how propaganda works. Not that this story is necessarily propaganda in itself but it displays the mechanics of how propaganda plays on people's emotions and overrides their ability to think logically.

handsupdontshoot.jpg

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot.jpg

nfl.jpg
2014-12-12-NBC-TDY-Capitol_Protesters.jpg
hands_2.jpg

Now, all of a sudden, the board libs are concerned about the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yeeeeah, they are so concerned about the rights.....and the facts.

All of a sudden.

:lol:

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?
OP is a well known butt hurt race-baiting, hackster like bucs90.

A 19-year-old Mississippi girl was burned alive last year in a horrifying murder that has left the Courtland, Mississippi, community reeling. Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire by an unknown party or parties and left to die on the side of the road. The teen was found on the rural road with burns over most of her body and was rushed to a Memphis hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

At the time of her death, reports indicated that the teen said someone’s name before passing away and led police and the FBI on a manhunt for the murderer. What was uncovered was a community rife with gang activity, drugs, stolen firearms, and counterfeit money schemes. Although a murder suspect has not been formally charged in the horrific burning murder of Jessica Chambers, the investigation into her case has resulted in the arrests of 17 people.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-3_opt.png

Read more at #JusticeForJessica: 17 People Arrested During Jessica Chambers Burning Death Investigation, Case Still Unsolved

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

The 17 suspects charged are between 18 and 40 years of age. They are charged with crimes ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Get that folks? 17 fucking apes killed this woman by burning her alive, but it is not considered a hate crime.

Oh, but me calling these fucking animals, apes, well that is what will be offensive.

But but but Fox News.......

Liberals folks. It is not in any other national news sources.

I am shocked.

HANDS UP!!!! DON'T SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Of course it is not a hate crime. It is just paying back for slavery.

This story is an excellent example of how propaganda works. Not that this story is necessarily propaganda in itself but it displays the mechanics of how propaganda plays on people's emotions and overrides their ability to think logically.

handsupdontshoot.jpg

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot.jpg

nfl.jpg
2014-12-12-NBC-TDY-Capitol_Protesters.jpg
hands_2.jpg

Now, all of a sudden, the board libs are concerned about the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yeeeeah, they are so concerned about the rights.....and the facts.

All of a sudden.

:lol:

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?
OP is a well known butt hurt race-baiting, hackster like bucs90.

It's interesting how when the racists gain a foothold on a forum, they slowly but surely spread like a cancer.

He really died of a massive heart attack incident to gross obesity and heart disease.
I guess you're more of an expert on the cause of death than the Medical Examiner who examined him.

The Gangsta disciples, the Sip Mob and Vice Lords--- what is she doing associating with such cut throats??

I don't think she is as innocent as the op may wish us to believe.:confused:
Oh look, typical blame the victim b.s.. I'm sure she forced those boys to torch her.
A lot of deflection on this thread, indeed.

Predictable.

I guess you're more of an expert on the cause of death than the Medical Examiner who examined him.

She owns a cat with an MD.

Forum List

Back