"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Debate tactics 101.

Control the topic.

Better we talk about you then me...eh?

Let me repost for you ok?

'"peace deal" would haft to be an Arab- Israeli peace deal with the entire Arab world

Understand?

I already won that round...want to try again?

Ok you don't understand.... There's no point to any fake ass peace deal, and no security for Israel will be achieved without a deal with all the surrounding Arab countries understand?

Let me repost for you ok?

Understand?

Ok you don't understand.... There's no point to any fake ass peace deal, and no security for Israel will be achieved without a deal with all the surrounding Arab countries understand?

That was to be expected. Why did zionists insist on the levant when they were offered countries and land in S. American and Russia? Nothing but trouble in palestine yet that is where they insisted on going.

That was to be expected. Why did zionists insist on the levant when they were offered countries and land in S. American and Russia? Nothing but trouble in palestine yet that is where they insisted on going.

Umm..... The Jewish homeland is Israel, the Arabs have their land and it isn't Israel understand?

Why should the entire territory ( Not a ' Country") be for Muslims/ Arabs only? They didn't want another part of the world because that is where the religion originated and their most sacred sites are. Yet the Israelis are " racist?" :lol: :cuckoo:

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Goys can dish it out but can't take it :lol:

Palis found guilty of murder and other high crimes are transferred to pali prisons on the condition they serve out their terms. All rock throwing prisoners, children, women and others convicted of political crimes are released.

You contradict yourself. Stone throwers killed Asher and Jonathan Palmer.

They will not be released and should not.

The same goes for those who threw the stone that paralyzed Adelle Biton.

Well, if they killed someone then they are murders and i think I covered that.

One big problem, they were not convicted of murder in trials lawful under intl law. The convictions have no legitimacy.

Mom, Dad and Sis...hoping for justice that never came.

sarah-craig-cindy-credit-the-rachel-corrie-foundation.jpg

Craig & Cindy Corrie, Rachel's parents, have a long chat with Ashira and Ala' at a café in Old Jerusalem. Learn about Rachel, how they received the news of her death and their ongoing law suit in Israeli courts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Xnl9kkMfI]28 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

You contradict yourself. Stone throwers killed Asher and Jonathan Palmer.

They will not be released and should not.

The same goes for those who threw the stone that paralyzed Adelle Biton.

One big problem, they were not convicted of murder in trials lawful under intl law. The convictions have no legitimacy.

So Israelis committing an offense abroad should be judged under international law?

You're delusional. They are judged in the same country in which the commit the offense.

Which is the exact situation here.

So Israelis committing an offense abroad should be judged under international law?

You're delusional. They are judged in the same country in which the commit the offense.

Is there ANYTHING that Sherri says that is true ?

Funny thing is, she claims to be a lawyer lol !

Is there ANYTHING that Sherri says that is true ?

Funny thing is, she claims to be a lawyer lol !

she also claims to be a "christian" but supports the "right" of any person who claims
to "respect isa" to slit the throat of any jewish infant. Magda Goebbels looked SOOO
angelic in her white veil. The USA occupied both Japan and Berlin-----sherri informs
us that japanese people and berlin people----therefore----had a right to slit the throats
of USA infants under the "JIHADO ISA RESPECTING" code of international law".

Believe it or not-----in a sense she is right. Achmadinejad DECLARED ---in the UN---that
ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD ----<<<< thus shariah is the legal
code for all the world------thus slitting the throats of jewish infants is LEGAL UNDER THE
LEGAL CODE FOR ALL THE WORLD (hindu, buddhist, christian, bahai etc etc infants too)

The Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a signatory to, as well as others that prescribe lawful procedures to try members of an occupied population for crimes, as well as generally prescrbing what proper judicial process is. There are some basic human rights all have under these treaties.

One provision is The Fourth Geneva Convention says an occupied population cannot be imprisoned outside of the occupied territories. Israel so egregiously violates this provision, I expect it qualifies as a grave violation of the convention and constitutes a war crime. Each detention inside Israel of a Palestinian from East Jerusalem or the WB or Gaza is a war crime.

The other serious matter is Palestinians do not get fair trials, the entire process from detention to conviction to sentencing to incarceration violates rights Palestinians have under intl law. We have torture documented for decades, the practice of using torture to coerce false confessions, administrative detentions that violate intl law, kangaroo military courts, denial of medical care in prisons, attacks on prisoners in prisons, unlawful solitary confinement, etc

Last edited:

The Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a signatory too, as well as others that prescribe lawful procedures to try members of an occupied population for crimes, as well as generally prescrbing what proper judicial process is. There are some basic human rights all have under these treaties.

One provision is The Fourth Geneva Convention says an occupied population cannot be imprisoned outside of the occupied territories. Israel so egregiously violates this provision, I expect it qualifies as a grave violation of the convention and constitutes a war crime. Each detention inside Israel of a Palestinian from East Jerusalem or the WB or Gaza is a war crime.

The other serious matter is Palestinians do not get fair trials, the entire process from detention to conviction to sentencing to incarceration violates rights Palestinians have under intl law. We have torture documented for decades, the practice of using torture to coerce false confessions, administrative detentions that violate intl law, kangaroo military courts, denial of medical care in prisons, attacks on prisoners in prisons, unlawful solitary confinement, etc

Oh really? :lol:

Israel Prison Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a signatory too, as well as others that prescribe lawful procedures to try members of an occupied population for crimes, as well as generally prescrbing what proper judicial process is. There are some basic human rights all have under these treaties.

Again, from THE VERY article you cite and link...

"According to the 2011 US Human Rights report, prisoners and detainees were granted access to visitors, with the exception of those whose families live in the Gaza Strip."

Another hasbara shoe falls...

"According to the 2011 US Human Rights report, prisoners and detainees were granted access to visitors, with the exception of those whose families live in the Gaza Strip."

LOL gee ----the sluts with the bombs on their whorish stinking asses were DENIED
entry-------the dogs howl with grief

LOL gee ----the sluts with the bombs on their whorish stinking asses were DENIED

Wow, with all the billions in military aid israel receives from the US you'd think the vaunted Israeli Defense Forces could spot a bomb on someones ass.

I got an idea, we could loan them a couple of dozen US airport security screeners...

Last edited:

Wow, with all the billions in military aid israel receives from the US you'd think the vaunted Israeli Defense Forces could spot a bomb on someones ass.

I got an idea, we could loan them a couple of dozen US airport security screeners...

They can have all of them outright.

They can have all of them outright.

Over many years-----I have learned BY OBSERVATION of real situations----
that when a person either wants to kill or die------he will find a way

Sherri is not being original----there are HUNDREDS OF articles devoted to the
concept that the NUREMBURG TRIALS were unfair and violated international
law. In fact the authors of those papers make the same claim about the
allies who conducted the Nuremburg trials that sherri makes about the Israeli
court system in reference to her fellow Isa-respecters. If one were to carefully
analyze the claims sherri makes------and the claims made by her fellow isa-
respecters about the nuremburg trials-----the BIG MYSTERY WOULD BE---
how did all those dead jews manage to die? The obvious conclusion would
have to be NOTHING HAPPENED

Mahmoud Abbas calls terrorists &#8216;heroes&#8217; at prisoner release celebration

Mahmoud Abbas calls terrorists ?heroes? at prisoner release celebration ? JNS.org

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas held a celebration in Ramallah in honor of the second set of 26 Palestinian terrorists released by Israel as part of Israeli-Palestinian conflict negotiations, calling the prisoners &#8220;heroes&#8221; despite their violent history.

At the Ramallah celebration, Abbas told the crowd, &#8220;We welcome our brothers the heroes coming from behind the bars to a world of freedom and liberty.&#8221;

&#8220;No permanent peace agreement would be signed as long as there is one single prisoner in Israeli jails,&#8221; Abbas said.

Every released prisoner will receive a special grant and monthly stipend from the PA, between $710-$1,280, Israel Hayom reported. Despite the celebration held by Abbas, Palestinians seemed largely apathetic about the prisoner release.

Just in case anyone is having a hard time keeping track, Fatah is the moderate&#8482; terrorist group here.

Can anyone seriously wonder why they can't make peace with Israel?

Israel's government has agreed in principle to the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state, but with the proviso that any such state must 1) recognize Israel and concede its right to exist; and 2) maintain control over its people sufficient to prevent further violence against Israelis and their lands. Anyone with three functioning brain cells can see that the moment for the fulfillment of this promise has not yet arrived. Not only are Islamic terrorists still filtering out of the Palestinian zones, one of them -- Gaza -- is controlled by HAMAS, whose charter explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel.

Forum List

Back