Be careful of Jewish doctors.

I donā€™t know anyone who would go to a Polack doctor

Why does this forum tolerate off-topic flames of a bigoted nature like this, while wouldn't tolerate off topic flames of a bigoted nature from me????????

When I ask people why they wouldnā€™t go to a Polack doctor, most people say they just look so dirty.

More off topic flames this site protects from bannings, but if I do the same they ban me almost always.

If you support Jews on JEWSMB you get Brownie points from the Mods.

I donā€™t know what it is about Polacks...

They just appear so dirty and greasy. Do you guys bathe regularly?
No wonder nobody goes to a Polish doctor

Jews are ruining the Internet, everything from Suckerberg's Disgracebook censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to SerGAY Brinn's Jewtube censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to JEWSMB'S own FecalTenn censoring out Critics of Zionists.

I don't know why more Western Europeans don't connect the dots.

It's really pathetic how slow-witted & unperceptive these people tend to be.
Doesnā€™t answer why Polacks look so dirty
Do you ever use soap?

Why does this forum tolerate off-topic flames of a bigoted nature like this, while wouldn't tolerate off topic flames of a bigoted nature from me????????

When I ask people why they wouldnā€™t go to a Polack doctor, most people say they just look so dirty.

More off topic flames this site protects from bannings, but if I do the same they ban me almost always.

Jews are ruining the Internet, everything from Suckerberg's Disgracebook censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to SerGAY Brinn's Jewtube censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to JEWSMB'S own FecalTenn censoring out Critics of Zionists.

Do you ever use soap?

That's not even close to being on topic, it's your own bizarre anti-Polish bigotry, from your primitive, small brain.

I'm more worried about stupid pollack commies.

Many of the worst Commies were Jews & few were Poles.

You're so brainwashed, and simple-minded.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.

LOL, So facts against Jews are so "Horrible" but meanwhile facts against Muslims are so "Great"

Such a hypocrisy, it all boggles the mind.
/ā€”ā€”/ You hate all Jews, I just hate anyone trying to harm my country regardless of their religion. Tad bit different

As if Jews aren't trying to harm this country?
------------------------------ might be but my point is that they don't try to harm the USA due to their Jewish RELIGION Sob

------------------------------------ just Free Speech i guess . Besides , toughen up as you sound like a sensitive creature Sob . [Polish wussy perhaps]

------------------------------------ just Free Speech i guess . Besides , toughen up as you sound like a sensitive creature Sob . [Polish wussy perhaps]

Fair is fair, and Jews don't play fair, they tend to censor out the opposition more readily on the internet.

You Brits are so primal, for you even stating facts, and having morality, is some how being too sensitive.

Many of the worst Commies were Jews & few were Poles.

You're so brainwashed, and simple-minded.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.

LOL, So facts against Jews are so "Horrible" but meanwhile facts against Muslims are so "Great"

Such a hypocrisy, it all boggles the mind.
/ā€”ā€”/ You hate all Jews, I just hate anyone trying to harm my country regardless of their religion. Tad bit different

As if Jews aren't trying to harm this country?
------------------------------ might be but my point is that they don't try to harm the USA due to their Jewish RELIGION Sob

Maybe you should research the Talmud, and then talk.

nothing wrong with being sensitive but its best to keep it hidden away on a message board with all kindsa azz holes on the board Sob .

Do you ever use soap?

That's not even close to being on topic, it's your own bizarre anti-Polish bigotry, from your primitive, small brain.

Personally, I can see someone hiring a Polack to pump their septic system or clean up after their dog

But seeing a Polish doctor? Yuk.

RUINING the Internet , might be your OPINION but i don't know . Seems to me that except for Free Speech being squashed on some boards that everything is fine . Oh and searching seems to be messed up a bit with some search results seem to be hard to Search . Might just be my conspiracy , i don't know Sob .

Fair is fair, and Jews don't play fair, they tend to censor out the opposition more readily on the internet.

You Brits are so primal, for you even stating facts, and having morality, is some how being too sensitive.
Off topic

The topic is why Jewish doctors are preferred over polish doctors

Jews have done a 1,000 X more damage to the USA than Muslims have.

But, that's besides the point.

Why is it okay to bash Muslims, but not Jews, eh?
I bash everyone----and yes I know of Jews engaging in terrorism and were able to do a lot of damage but I got to tell you, your article is not very moving. I live in florida, and this doctor whether he did it or not--is not hitting reliable known news sources.

A little reading for the uninformed:

Last edited:
Do you ever use soap?
Do you think your fellow Jews are ugly?

noses.jpg

75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

Wow they can murder children and still find time to get their hair done!

Forum List

Back