"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Palis found guilty of murder and other high crimes are transferred to pali prisons on the condition they serve out their terms. All rock throwing prisoners, children, women and others convicted of political crimes are released.

You contradict yourself. Stone throwers killed Asher and Jonathan Palmer.

They will not be released and should not.

The same goes for those who threw the stone that paralyzed Adelle Biton.

Well, if they killed someone then they are murders and i think I covered that.

Fair enough

Let me say this...fuck israel and fuck palistine. I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm tired of having to deal with it.

And how is that you deal with that exactly? Besides chatting on message boards, that doesn't really affect you...:cool:

That's what makes me a reliable judge. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I understand that. But you said you're tired of 'dealing' with it, and I didn't understand how you're dealing with it, besides talking about it, because as far as I know, American's are not directly affected by our conflict.

Crickets...

Toasty might have a life or arrangements to make. cut him some slack.

It's midnight here, and I was on a sleeping pill. That's the only reason I'm talking to you right now instead of counting sheep myself

I've analyzed your posting rituals and it's not uncommon for you to stay up until 3 in the morning responding to posts.

All I ask is that you don't lie to me. I'm not dumb.

Can we start by agreeing we won't fib to each other?

Last edited:
One more thing. if I'm going to devote my time and energy to this conversation I require my debate opponents to do the same. Please unhitch yourself from all your other hasbara intense websites and focus here.

Fair enough...right?

Crickets...

It's midnight here, and I was on a sleeping pill. That's the only reason I'm talking to you right now instead of counting sheep myself

I've analyzed your posting rituals and it's not uncommon for you to stay up until 3 in the morning responding to posts.

It is uncommon when I'm supposed to be in college on 8 am. Academic year started.

Education is important for future generations.

Last edited:
One more thing. if I'm going to devote my time and energy to this conversation I require my debate opponents to do the same. Please unhitch yourself from all your other hasbara intense websites and focus here.

Fair enough...right?

I don't know what hasbara intense websites are, but ok, whatever.

Crickets...

What is fib?:confused:

It is uncommon when I'm supposed to be in college at 8 am. Academic year started.

Education is important for future generations.

I understand. Let me know of a more convenient time for you and i will be there.

Hasbara...

I don't know. Why don't you ask something that interests you or that you wish to discuss, and I'll answer it in the morning or when I have class breaks?

Hasbara...

I don't know what you define as "Hasbara". What I can say is that in case your want to discuss general subjects in a civilized way I can say what I think and how I see things.

Regarding this conflict I am not ashamed to say I am at most times 'controlled' in a lack of a better term, by emotion. As someone who lived this situation for nearly 25 years, it is impossible not to.

'Hasbara' is not something which is based on emotions, and the two are completely different things. Hasbara is clean. Factual. emotion is your point of view on things,

Guess that answer your question

Last edited:
I don't know. Why don't you ask something that interests you or that you wish to discuss, and I'll answer it in the morning or when I have class breaks?

I'm not your donkey. When you want to discuss a resolution to the isreali-palestine issue, let me know.

Forum List

Back