"There’s a Black Man in the White House"

“Everything from N-word head to Michelle Bachmann’s revision of history…to food stamp president,” Peterson continued. “It’s all coming from the right.”

7217833_f520.jpg

Last edited:

Bashir's hate is like a freakin' laser beam.

Funny thing is, he's just average at MSNBC.

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

It is racist to assume all Opposition to a Black President is because of his race sweet heart. Even if you don't get it. They make assumptions based on people being white just like a racist white does about blacks.

All the hosts at MSNBC have put forth the reason republicans don't like this President
is because he's black.

And the people who watch this network eat this stuff up and fall for it.

I don't need MSNBC to point that out.

I was at a party where a woman was upset Facebook pulled her account because she called Obama the "N-word".

And she didn't see anything wrong with what she did.

Black people accusing a white person of being a racist.

What a surprise

Bashir isn't black.

Wiki:

Bashir was born in Wandsworth, South London to parents of Pakistani Christian origin and grew up in Wandsworth. He was educated at the state comprehensive Wandsworth School for Boys and King Alfred's College of Higher Education, Winchester (since 2004 the University of Winchester), studying English and History from 1982–1985, and at King's College London. He is fluent in English, Urdu and Hindi. He identifies as a committed Christian.[2

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

It is when it's manufactured. Bush was absolutely hated by the left. But no one screamed racism, as people marched and accused him of the most heinous things ( some he was guilty of a lot he was not). Most disagreed with his policy, his actions, etc.

But this can't be possible reason for the left, instead of pointing out Obama's failures they leach onto 'race' and that is the ONLY possible reason for anyone not to like Obama. Obama was inexperienced people questions such and it became a new 'code' word for hating black people.

Nothing new has been thrown at Obama, in fact the same things were said of Bush, Nazi, Hitler, etc. But somehow when the same things are said they turn into charges of racism during Obama’s tenure.

I just found this article which shows the BS deciption by the left and the false use of racism charges:

The left's despicable rule: Criticisms of Obama are racist

What we have now is a new breed of racists: Liberals who use the charge to ensure people are treated differently because of the color of their skin.

Sick old racists believed non-white people were inferior and deserved to be treated differently. The new racists still believe non-white people should be treated differently, just in a different, subtler way.

The way this new racism manifests itself is by making things people used to say about other Presidents racist when said about President Obama. What was once accepted criticism are now “racist code words.”

One of the earliest examples of this was the word “regime.”

When Rush Limbaugh used it in reference to the Obama administration, liberals were beside themselves. MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said, “I've never seen language like this in the American press…The use of the word 'regime' in American political parlance is unacceptable, and someone should tell [Limbaugh] to stop using it.”

The only problem for Matthews, as Byron York pointed out, is “A quick search of the Nexis database revealed more than 6,500 uses of the word "regime" to refer to the Bush administration since January 20, 2001, in the New York Times, Washington Post, MSNBC, and, yes, by Chris Matthews himself

The left's despicable rule: Criticisms of Obama are racist | New York Daily News

“Everything from N-word head to Michelle Bachmann’s revision of history…to food stamp president,” Peterson continued. “It’s all coming from the right.”

“It’s all come from Mr. Romney,” Bashir added. :confused::cool:

Martin Bashir: ‘This Is White Grievance About the Fact That There’s a Black Man in the White House’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

It's easy to see, unless you are blinded by hatred, that this thread is like every other racist rant that originates on the left.

All the hosts at MSNBC have put forth the reason republicans don't like this President
is because he's black.

And the people who watch this network eat this stuff up and fall for it.

I don't need MSNBC to point that out.

I was at a party where a woman was upset Facebook pulled her account because she called Obama the "N-word".

And she didn't see anything wrong with what she did.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Made-up evidence is made up.

Romney has a token Negro in one of his ads? WTF do he expect to gain? It is so obvious it is playing the race card.

Any criticism of Obama is racist

That is just an example of liberal logic same reasoning illustrated here:

Liberal%2BLogic%2B2.jpg

1) FLuke never said she was going broke, she spoke about people she knew that needed medical treatment, but the Church wouldn't provide it after they paid for insurance.

2) No one I know of called Palin a slut. A sell-out, maybe. She used to be kind of cool, until the Koch brothers waved some money under her nose.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Made-up evidence is made up.

Hey, someone on another thread used the "Barack hte Magic Negro" line...

I'm sure you are going to rush right over and condemn that...

Poor Joe....it isn't my line, its a black columnist from the LA Times line.....assbite ;)

That you guys giggled about and repeated ad naseum like 5th graders who learned they could say "ass" to describe a donkey.

beavis_butt-head_image_washington_monument_01.jpg

"heh...heh...heh... he said 'Negro'. Heh...heh...heh..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back