"There’s a Black Man in the White House"

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Made-up evidence is made up.

Hey, someone on another thread used the "Barack hte Magic Negro" line...

I'm sure you are going to rush right over and condemn that...
It's really not my fault that your "proof" that conservatives are racist is one woman you overheard at a party.

Last edited:
Any criticism of Obama is racist

That is just an example of liberal logic same reasoning illustrated here:

Liberal%2BLogic%2B2.jpg

1) FLuke never said she was going broke, she spoke about people she knew that needed medical treatment, but the Church wouldn't provide it after they paid for insurance.
Fluke flat-out lied. Georgetown covers birth control for medical reasons.
2) No one I know of called Palin a slut. A sell-out, maybe. She used to be kind of cool, until the Koch brothers waved some money under her nose.
You probably should stop using your limited personal experience as proof.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvkOPidWkY]David Letterman calls Governor Sarah Palin a slut - Late Show - YouTube[/ame]

Liberal%2BLogic%2B2.jpg

1) FLuke never said she was going broke, she spoke about people she knew that needed medical treatment, but the Church wouldn't provide it after they paid for insurance.
2) No one I know of called Palin a slut. A sell-out, maybe. She used to be kind of cool, until the Koch brothers waved some money under her nose.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvkOPidWkY]David Letterman calls Governor Sarah Palin a slut - Late Show - YouTube[/ame]

Leachman also called her a slut:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbV8LssNfI]Cloris Leachman Calls Sarah Palin a Slut - YouTube[/ame]

Maher caller her a c***.

And Sandra Berhhardt warned Palin of not coming to Manhattan calling for Palin’s gang rape by her ‘black brothers’ and called her a whore. All was chalked up to:

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin - New York Daily News

What happened, did the media excoriate her? Nah they praise her. Disgusting!

Op-Ed: Sandra Bernhard Jokes 'Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan'

And let’s just pretend we don’t see the stereotypical racial slur of black men gang raping a white woman while we are at it!

Some well meaning people clearly struggle with unpleasant remnants of their upbringing.

Racism is learned behavior. Tough to unlearn........even for those who want to. The process is arduous and often accompanied by distinct periods of denial.

Those who have fully recovered are not upset by accusations of racism. Until you can honestly say that.....you ain't cured.

POWERFUL!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Made-up evidence is made up.

Hey, someone on another thread used the "Barack hte Magic Negro" line...

I'm sure you are going to rush right over and condemn that...
It's really not my fault that your "proof" that conservatives are racist is one woman you overheard at a party.

And every other stupid, racist thing that the Obama haters blurt out... posting 50 posts a day on how much they hate Obama.

Liberal%2BLogic%2B2.jpg

url]

Saying someone has a "slutty flight attendent look" isn't really the same as calling her a slut.

And, sorry, a woman shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get medically needed contraceptives because a bunch of men in dresses don't like that.

Bashir's hate is like a freakin' laser beam.

Funny thing is, he's just average at MSNBC.

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

It is racism to make shit up about people in order to call them 'racist'.

It is racism to use race to avoid losing an argument.

It is racism to use your black skin color as a weapon.

Racists piss me off.... regardless of their race, color or creed. Pity you cannot say likewise. It's only your mythical right wing racism that pisses you off. That's racism.

obama has dark skin, but he is not a black man, he is a Muslim. Most Muslims have dark skin. Oh and remember, he is half white., lol.

Bashir's hate is like a freakin' laser beam.

Funny thing is, he's just average at MSNBC.

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

Racists piss me off.... regardless of their race, color or creed. Pity you cannot say likewise. It's only your mythical right wing racism that pisses you off. That's racism.

The strategy is wearing thin, it's wearing out. The PC Police has overplayed its hand.

What bothers me, though, is that racism remains (on both sides) and we as a culture must continue to marginalize it. The PC Police has made that task much tougher, though, by diluting the issue so badly, making it damn near a punchline.

The strategy is wearing thin, it's wearing out. The PC Police has overplayed its hand.

What bothers me, though, is that racism remains (on both sides) and we as a culture must continue to marginalize it. The PC Police has made that task much tougher, though, by diluting the issue so badly, making it damn near a punchline.

I completely agree. The left have made racism - a very real, and very offensive belief - so much more difficult to challenge. They care more about political point scoring than the very real issue of racism. I find that very disappointing.

Romney has a token Negro in one of his ads? WTF do he expect to gain? It is so obvious it is playing the race card.

well now, I'm sure that person would like to know he is a token..You should call and tell him.

Romney has a token Negro in one of his ads? WTF do he expect to gain? It is so obvious it is playing the race card.

well now, I'm sure that person would like to know he is a token..You should call and tell him.

What would be the point?

I frankly never understood why people vote against their own interests...

How do you know what someone else's 'interests' are? Fucking racist.

What would be the point?

evidently there is lot you don't understand about people. And who are you to think you know what is in others "best interest"

What would be the point?

evidently there is lot you don't understand about people. And who are you to think you know what is in others "best interest"

I find it funny that Joey posts a racist comment - assuming that he knows what is best for each individual black person (because, despite what the left would have us believe blacks are absolutely individuals)... and he won't see how racist it is to make such ridiculous statements.

Personally, I think referring to anyone as a 'token' because of their skin color is racist.

Of course it is, you would see lilolady and many Obama followers heads explode if they called Obama, a token.

Honest talking heads such as Martin Bashir are anathema to the right wing narrative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUmnAiz_4E]Romney's Circus of Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back