"There’s a Black Man in the White House"

well now, I'm sure that person would like to know he is a token..You should call and tell him.

What would be the point?

I frankly never understood why people vote against their own interests...

How do you know what someone else's 'interests' are? Fucking racist.

You mean other than common observation?

The whole modern GOP is getting people to vote against their own interests. That is something I realized in the last five years. Get people upset about abortion or gay marriage or guns while the real larceny was dismantling their middle class life-style by busting unions, moving jobs overseas and imposing "at-will" and "right to work" laws that give you as much job security as a red-shirt on Star Trek.

And going back to your whine about Gingrich, what I liked about Gingrich was that he seemed to get it. He seemed to understand the decline of the middle class was the root of most of our problems. The same with Santorum and to a lesser degree Perry as much as he could form a cogent thought.

Mitt thinks that the problem is, people like him can't afford more dancing horsies... We need to totally fix that shit.

But he'll talk about abortion and guns and immigration, even though he thought the exact oppossite about those things when he was in liberal Massachusetts.

My problem with the GOP is that once in a while, they have a guy who gets it about the middle class. In 2008 you had Huckabee and in 1996 you had Buchanan... and they totally shut that shit down.

You want to talk about racism? Take a look at Obama’s books:

In a sane world, having the following comments out in print via Obama’s racist books would have knocked him out of the running for president of the United States.(they would have crucified a white candidate for far less)

From Dreams from My Father,“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’,“The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART.” Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father:“THAT HATE HADN’T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’,“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote.“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama
“Dreams From My Father,” page 101 (paperback, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3)

Dreams From My Father: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists“Dreams From My Father,” pages 99-100

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:
“THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM”.

From ‘Dreams of my Father’,“IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL”“..I STUDIED THE KORAN..”

From ‘Audacity of Hope:“LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM....”I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE”.

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope,“I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION..”
From The Audacity Of Hope,“WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”

(I'm not allowed to post links yet, but I have them)

Bashir's hate is like a freakin' laser beam.

Funny thing is, he's just average at MSNBC.

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

Where did I say he was racist?

The Democrats use the race card like a hammer. They see it as a way to gain advantage, so they use it at absolutely every opportunity. Worse, though, they're constantly making up opportunities out of thin air.

Political Correctness = Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Two things though: First, it looks like this game is beginning to wear thin; and secondly, and tragically, it dilutes the real racism that does exist. The boy crying wolf. The Left has overplayed its hand, and there are no winners with this kind of game.

Political Correctness = Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, "the war on Christmas / Christians."
:eusa_whistle:

Romney has a token Negro in one of his ads? WTF do he expect to gain? It is so obvious it is playing the race card.

well now, I'm sure that person would like to know he is a token..You should call and tell him.

What would be the point?

(smile) Joe, Joe, Joe....just because you petulantly want everything you can get from the Gov doesn't mean everyone does.

We want the tools with which to conduct commerce and make our own living.
We want a strong military to protect our Nation.
We want to give to those who genuinely need it.
We want our Gov employees who work for us to shut the fuck up and just work like the rest of us do.
We want to shove the unions right up their own asses because they are rediculous.

....and most of all we want to live our unfettered from the yoke of oppresive confiscatory Gov...you don't have any idea whats best for us kid....

There is a difference between bigotry and institutionalized racism. There has been more examples of the institutionalized racism than outright hateful bigotry. It is institutionalized racism that demands that the first black President show us his birth certificate.

it's an institution?
my god are you stupid

She's stupid? My god, I knew you were slow, but...:eek:

Institutional Racism - Definition of the term "institutional racism"
Definition: The term "institutional racism" describes societal patterns that have the net effect of imposing oppressive or otherwise negative conditions against identifiable groups on the basis of race or ethnicity.

it isn't racist to point out racism. i don't know why that confuses some people.

Where did I say he was racist?

The Democrats use the race card like a hammer. They see it as a way to gain advantage, so they use it at absolutely every opportunity. Worse, though, they're constantly making up opportunities out of thin air.

Two things though: First, it looks like this game is beginning to wear thin; and secondly, and tragically, it dilutes the real racism that does exist. The boy crying wolf. The Left has overplayed its hand, and there are no winners with this kind of game.

The race card is the only defense they have right now.

There is a difference between bigotry and institutionalized racism. There has been more examples of the institutionalized racism than outright hateful bigotry. It is institutionalized racism that demands that the first black President show us his birth certificate.

You need to look up the definition of 'institutionalized'. Did you read it somewhere and think it sounded impressive? You're making yourself look ridiculous. And.... in the author's bio - that Obama himself provided to his publisher - it claims he is Kenyan born. Personally, I don't think that's true, but it is Obama who created this problem, not the 'birthers'. They're just falling for the bullshit... intelligent people know the issue is not his birth certificate - it's his time at college where the skeletons are buried.

You need to look up the definition of 'institutionalized'. Did you read it somewhere and think it sounded impressive? You're making yourself look ridiculous. And.... in the author's bio - that Obama himself provided to his publisher - it claims he is Kenyan born. Personally, I don't think that's true, but it is Obama who created this problem, not the 'birthers'. They're just falling for the bullshit... intelligent people know the issue is not his birth certificate - it's his time at college where the skeletons are buried.

The publishing error came out just this last year, but people, even those in public office, have been calling for the first black president to "show us his papers" since before he became President.

The college transcripts are just another example of that. No President has ever provided his college transcripts but you don't think there's any institutionalized racism in that. Yup, I'm the one that looks ridiculous. :lol:

What would be the point?

How do you know what someone else's 'interests' are? Fucking racist.

You mean other than common observation?

The whole modern GOP is getting people to vote against their own interests. That is something I realized in the last five years. Get people upset about abortion or gay marriage or guns while the real larceny was dismantling their middle class life-style by busting unions, moving jobs overseas and imposing "at-will" and "right to work" laws that give you as much job security as a red-shirt on Star Trek.

And going back to your whine about Gingrich, what I liked about Gingrich was that he seemed to get it. He seemed to understand the decline of the middle class was the root of most of our problems. The same with Santorum and to a lesser degree Perry as much as he could form a cogent thought.

Mitt thinks that the problem is, people like him can't afford more dancing horsies... We need to totally fix that shit.

But he'll talk about abortion and guns and immigration, even though he thought the exact oppossite about those things when he was in liberal Massachusetts.

My problem with the GOP is that once in a while, they have a guy who gets it about the middle class. In 2008 you had Huckabee and in 1996 you had Buchanan... and they totally shut that shit down.

The problem with Democrats is that they believe that they know what is best for everyone else, rather than allow people to decide that for themselves.

Any criticism of Obama is racist

That is just an example of liberal logic same reasoning illustrated here:

Liberal%2BLogic%2B2.jpg

1) FLuke never said she was going broke, she spoke about people she knew that needed medical treatment, but the Church wouldn't provide it after they paid for insurance.

2) No one I know of called Palin a slut. A sell-out, maybe. She used to be kind of cool, until the Koch brothers waved some money under her nose.

The amount of Money she claimed she/they spent a year on Birth Control was Ridicules, and directly led to her being called a slut.

and yes people on the Left did Call Palin a Slut, despite your attempt to re-write history now.

All the hosts at MSNBC have put forth the reason republicans don't like this President
is because he's black.

And the people who watch this network eat this stuff up and fall for it.

Because that's what they WANT to hear. It matters not that it's racist hyperbole.

In Bashir's case, it's called projection. He's nothing more than a frothing at the mouth racism hustler like Jackson and Sharpton.

Some well meaning people clearly struggle with unpleasant remnants of their upbringing.

Racism is learned behavior. Tough to unlearn........even for those who want to. The process is arduous and often accompanied by distinct periods of denial.

Those who have fully recovered are not upset by accusations of racism. Until you can honestly say that.....you ain't cured.
Horseshit.

I don't like people telling lies about me. When I'm called a racist by a drooling idiot leftist because he can't articulate a clear defense of the agenda and policies he supports, and because he's utterly unable to think for himself and has to rely solely on the bullshit he's programmed with, it's a lie.

Imagine your reaction if someone called you a pedophile, even though you find the practice abhorrent. Yes, you would get upset about it -- don't lie.

You're just looking for justification for flinging about spurious charges of racism. "If you get upset about it, you're obviously a racist!!"

Stick to emotion. Because you SUCK at logic.

CaféAuLait;6117156 said:
1) FLuke never said she was going broke, she spoke about people she knew that needed medical treatment, but the Church wouldn't provide it after they paid for insurance.
Fluke flat-out lied. Georgetown covers birth control for medical reasons.

You probably should stop using your limited personal experience as proof.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvkOPidWkY]David Letterman calls Governor Sarah Palin a slut - Late Show - YouTube[/ame]

Leachman also called her a slut:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbV8LssNfI]Cloris Leachman Calls Sarah Palin a Slut - YouTube[/ame]

Maher caller her a c***.

And Sandra Berhhardt warned Palin of not coming to Manhattan calling for Palin’s gang rape by her ‘black brothers’ and called her a whore. All was chalked up to:

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin - New York Daily News

What happened, did the media excoriate her? Nah they praise her. Disgusting!

Op-Ed: Sandra Bernhard Jokes 'Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan'

And let’s just pretend we don’t see the stereotypical racial slur of black men gang raping a white woman while we are at it!
So, once again, reality proves JoeB's fulla shit.

Forum List

Back