New Questions About How Obama Got Into Harvard

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Early Obama critics will remember the particularly bizarre case of Percy Sutton, a leading African-American Civil Rights leader and entrepreneur who, while being interviewed on a New York area news program, dropped something of a bomb. Specifically, Sutton claimed that then-candidate Obama had earned his admission to Harvard thanks to the intervention of a mysterious lawyer named Khalid al-Mansour, who Sutton fingered as working for one of the wealthiest men on earth. According to Sutton, Mansour had asked him to write a letter of recommendation for Obama, and was in the process of “raising money” for Obama, though what this money could be for, he didn’t specify.

But now, thanks to some unexpected information, the story is back in the news, and this time, Mansour’s disavowals may be less easy to take. Reporter Frank Miele of Montana’s Daily InterLake newspaper unearthed the following 1979-era newspaper column by Jarrett discussing a plan by several influential African-American businessmen with ties to the Arab world to funnel their cash toward promising young African-American students. Among those businessmen was Mansour himself.

The hitch? Mansour himself is quoted in the article. “The first indications of Arab help to American blacks may be announced in December,” he is quoted as saying.
Newspaper Column Praises Khalid Al-Mansour For Arab-African-American Partnership That May Have Benefitted Barack Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com

• Banned
Beck's radical right wing propaganda site? :lmao: :lol:

1325.jpg

Have another and come back when you're sober and can actually contribute. It will be a first.

No wonder you like like you do in your avatar.

• Banned

These guys had better hurry.

Obama's lead in the swing states is increasing.

Says something about Ohio in my book. I used this analogy before. It's like when a person burns their hand on the stovetop so what do they do? Put it back on the fire and hope somehow that will fix it? Makes no sense to go with policies that either aren't working or barely working.

• Banned
Beck's radical right wing propaganda site? :lmao: :lol:

1325.jpg

Have another and come back when you're sober and can actually contribute. It will be a first.

You think YOU'RE contributing when you post crap from Glenn Beck??

:lol::lol::lol:

No. I'll use MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, LA Times, ABC, CBS, and NBC....that way I'll really contribute. STFU, idiot. Debunk what he says, not who he is or a website. You sound like Lahkota and you don't get much more ignorant than that.

1325.jpg

No. I'll use MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, NYT, LA Times, ABC, CBS, and NBC....that way I'll really contribute. STFU, idiot. Debunk what he says, not who he is or a website. You sound like Lahkota and you don't get much more ignorant than that.

Nah, actually I think I'm just going to keep laughing at you and your wingnuttiness, especially since you've taken to spamming the board with all kinds of different threads. You've either gotten super desperate or are getting paid for it. Either way, it's a hoot.

:D

Nah, actually I think I'm just going to keep laughing at you and your wingnuttiness, especially since you've taken to spamming the board with all kinds of different threads. You've either gotten super desperate or are getting paid for it. Either way, it's a hoot.

Do you actually have anything to contribute or are you just trolling through while waiting for mommy to fix your cereal? Erik the Red...:lol::lol::lol: Bye. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Do you actually have anything to contribute or are you just trolling through while waiting for mommy to fix your cereal? Erik the Red...:lol::lol::lol: Bye. :eusa_hand:

No, I'm waiting to go to work, which I'm now gonna do while you keep spamming. Bye.

:)

Listening to Peter Boyles on KHOW right now (you can listen online) - he's a big time birther, BIG TIME, and right now he's playing a tape of Madonna at a concert calling Obama a "black Muslim", and acting like she's a fuckin' spokesperson for Obama. Like what Madonna said at a concert is breaking news on Obama's origins.

Too funny.

Fabulous update: Now he's saying Obama is bi-sexual and that there may be "proof"!

:lol:

Last edited:
Why the fuck does it matter? More questions as to how did Romney pay for Harvard Law School with two babies and a wife for housing,etc. Without government loans and grants? Did he have HELP?

Why the fuck does it matter? More questions as to how did Romney pay for Harvard Law School with two babies and a wife for housing,etc. Without government loans and grants? Did he have HELP?

He's rich...born with a silver spoon...isn't that the Demorat line? :lol:

Listening to Peter Boyles on KHOW right now (you can listen online) - he's a big time birther, BIG TIME, and right now he's playing a tape of Madonna at a concert calling Obama a "black Muslim", and acting like she's a fuckin' spokesperson for Obama. Like what Madonna said at a concert is breaking news on Obama's origins.

Too funny.

I have mixed feelings on the birther issue. I always like to say if there is an issue over something...anything and you bebunk 90% of it...there still is 10% unexplained.

It's like stereotyping. We all say it's wrong but there is a small part of it that is actually true otherwise it would never have been brought up.

Being Italian, I often hear that "all Italians are in the Mafia". Well no, not all but there are many...:cool:

Never say never I suppose.

As to Madonna....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!

Too funny.

I have mixed feelings on the birther issue. I always like to say if there is an issue over something...anything and you bebunk 90% of it...there still is 10% unexplained.

It's like stereotyping. We all say it's wrong but there is a small part of it that is actually true otherwise it would never have been brought up.

Being Italian, I often hear that "all Italians are in the Mafia". Well no, not all but there are many...:cool:

The way I look at this kinda stuff is, "go ahead, run with it, knock yourself out, get back to me when there's solid proof." There can be some pretty comedic moments in the process, though, like the Madonna thing.

Too funny.

The way I look at this kinda stuff is, "go ahead, run with it, knock yourself out, get back to me when there's solid proof." There can be some pretty comedic moments in the process, though, like the Madonna thing.

No doubt. She offered to strip if Obama wins. That alone is reason to hope he doesn't. Who needs to see a naked boy's body and hairy armpits...Remember the Playboy layout? She had more armpit hair than a gorilla. It's "Europeon" you know.

Last edited:
1325.jpg

All you do is spam the forum with nothing but bullshit from ultra-right wing propaganda sites.

Use a legitimate source or :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back