There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

con start a thread about it and quit spamming this one

Op is a lie, just like every other lie you've told. Just like the lie you told about the guy who had 'homemade bombs' in his truck near a state capitol building. You know, the ones that turned out to be fireworks, and where no arrest was made? Remember your lies in that thread???

WHY IS TM HIDING FROM THE LIES SHE TOLD???

You see when you act in such a manner that you call certain Americans NOT REAL.

And then claim your attacks on them are imaginary you are pretty much just casting them off as a voting block.

I thought maybe there would be some win win to this for all Americans.

I thought maybe your love of pissing off American voting blocks might actually help the country unite.

I guess you love this voting block too much to piss it off by simply renouncing prejudice and refraining from telling lies about Our President who just happens to be a black man.

I guess you love this voting block way too much, you muct consider them one the the REAL Americans

Last edited:
no sense of humor and no sense of shame exsist on the right

Pissing off women

Pissing off blacks

pissing of latinos

Pissing off historians

pissing off Scientists

pissing off cops

pissing off teachers

Pissing off mail carriers

Pissing off firefighters

well I just thought maybe that was the new platform

you know pissing off those NOT REAL Americans

as a mail carrier i will tell you that right now many Democrats....including the President ....are not talked about to well on the work room floor....

Op is a lie, just like every other lie you've told. Just like the lie you told about the guy who had 'homemade bombs' in his truck near a state capitol building. You know, the ones that turned out to be fireworks, and where no arrest was made? Remember your lies in that thread???

no sense of humor and no sense of shame exsist on the right

Pissing off women

Pissing off blacks

pissing of latinos

Pissing off historians

pissing off Scientists

pissing off cops

pissing off teachers

Pissing off mail carriers

Pissing off firefighters

well I just thought maybe that was the new platform

you know pissing off those NOT REAL Americans

as a mail carrier i will tell you that right now many Democrats....including the President ....are not talked about to well on the work room floor....

and how do you feel about the republicans wanting to end your job?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/222599-why-do-liberals-hate-freedom.html

this con made a twofer.

He pissed off science and Gays all in one

You see when you act in such a manner that you call certain Americans NOT REAL.

And then claim your attacks on them are imaginary you are pretty much just casting them off as a voting block.

I thought maybe there would be some win win to this for all Americans.

I thought maybe your love of pissing off American voting blocks might actually help the country unite.

I guess you love this voting block too much to piss it off by simply renouncing prejudice and refraining from telling lies about Our President who just happens to be a black man.

I guess you love this voting block way too much, you muct consider them one the the REAL Americans

The problem is that your thread speaks to them. It asks them questions.

A complete and total waste of time.

Better served speaking about them .. especially when the subject is race, gender, sexual preference, or faith.

They are shrinking.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/222599-why-do-liberals-hate-freedom.html

this con made a twofer.

He pissed off science and Gays all in one

still too scared to answer TM? Rather just troll the board, as usual?

dumb ass.

why do you people feel this voting block should not be pissed off like you have all the other voting blocks?

How typical that to the left everyone must be divided into "blocks". This is the most divisive administration I've ever seen.

it the tea party a voting block?

get real this is a term used by everyone

Forum List

Back